Author Topic: Fairy wars style game for other characters  (Read 1972 times)

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
Fairy wars style game for other characters
« on: March 16, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »
So I was just playing sakuya in PoFV and noticed that when you use your (2+) charge attack the time freezes, allowing you to move arround and stack your own shots for a damage burst.
Is it me or isn't that idea bloody brilliant for a fairy wars style game? Sakuya as the main character, ctrl to autofire and you can hold Z to charge your power (similar to ice). Once released it freezes the time for a duration according to your %. Maybe add some kind of PCB like shot type so you can point your bullets in a certain direction and then release them all at once. Your bomb could stop time and release the killing doll barrage to slay fairies en masse~.
I could just imagine the danmaku at god speed, which forces you to slow time and find the hole and move through it quickly.

I will die a happy life if this would be TH 13.5

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
Re: Fairy wars style game for other characters
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 04:27:08 PM »
Sounds interesting, but we'll have to wait and see if this becomes reality (whether it be an official ZUN work or fan game) or if someone starts creating such a game using DNH or other language. I'm not betting on the former, though, seeing as Sakuya has been put in the backlog since SWR.

One thing that's likely with such a game, though, is that instead of CTRL the C button would be used for rapid fire just like in GFW.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:50:52 PM by iPad Kernel Panic...? »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 04:34:12 PM »
Ctrl is my autofire button in fairy wars, but I think both ctrl and c are default.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 10:11:02 PM »
I will die a happy life if this would be TH 13.5

I think most fans, and probably Zun, are hoping for nothing but TH XX.0's for awhile before the next xx.!=0.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 02:49:23 AM »
I found something of the "Aya's camera x Fairy Wars"-type thing on Nico. Lemme find it again.

EDIT: Found.