Author Topic: Unpacking .dnh Files?  (Read 5472 times)

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
Unpacking .dnh Files?
« on: March 01, 2011, 12:44:41 AM »
With my recent interest in Danmakufu, I was wondering how you guys were opening the .dnh files. I've tried to make it open up in Visual Studio 2010 but it's all really weird stuff, so I'm pretty sure that's not how  to do it. I've searched around on the net but I couldn't find anything helpful, so...
Also, repacking them would be great too. :D
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Unpacking .dnh Files?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 12:49:12 AM »
There is one here.  Although, the only reason I can think of why you would want this, is so you can steal people's scripts.  I personally think it would be better to just ask the people in question on how to do stuff, than just open their scripts that they packed with the intention of keeping their info a secret though. :wat:

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:51:51 AM »
.dnh is just an extension some people use to mark which files are Danmakufu files. Since Danmakufu itself actually doesn't care what the extension is when it's reading scripts,  It is no different than using .txt or even .penis. All you have to do is open the file with any text editor and you'll be able to see the code.

However, the .dat files that are created with the Danmakufu Compresser will need to be decompressed with the link that Schezo gave.
<WorkingKeine> when i get home i just go to the ps3 and beat people up in blazblue with a loli
<Azure> Keine: Danmakufu helper by day, violent loli by night.

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 12:53:20 AM »
Although, the only reason I can think of why you would want this, is so you can steal people's scripts.  I personally think it would be better to just ask the people in question on how to do stuff, than just open their scripts that they packed with the intention of keeping their info a secret though. :wat:
Except I'm not mean. I don't plan on reading and stealing their scripts anytime soon. I just wanna see if I can make translations to a script I have that's in Japanese. (no, it's not CtC)
TF2 Backpack

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 11:52:34 PM »
Ah sorry, I thought that the Danmakufu scripts were always written with the same functions.  I guess the comments need translation?

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 12:08:36 AM »
Ah sorry, I thought that the Danmakufu scripts were always written with the same functions.  I guess the comments need translation?
The dialog is what I want to translate, along with the spell names. I know that Google translate sucks but I did it anyways on the first line, and it was hilarious what it sent out because it didn't make any sense. \o/
So I guess I'll need someone to translate them for me, and hope that they'll fit. If not, I'll find a way.

I shall go make a thread in a little bit here... Then you'll see what script I want to translate. :3
TF2 Backpack