Author Topic: Agent17's (Not) Secret Danmakufu Scripts  (Read 1771 times)

Agent17

• (Not a) Secret Agent
Agent17's (Not) Secret Danmakufu Scripts
« on: April 01, 2015, 01:31:48 PM »
Welcome to my Danmakufu script thread ! Don't expect a lot of scripts ^^'

--- Mindblowing Recollection (A Satori script containing 3 nonspells, 2 spells and 7 recollections, my first script)
--  Download - Video

--- LoCAA 8 Contest Entry ~ Esoteric Prayers (A short Sanae script containing 2 nonspells and 3 spells, my entry for the LOCAA8 Contest Entry)
-- Download - Video

Things I plan to do :
- Hata no Kokoro Boss Fight (I need to find a name but i plan on making that once I tweak some things on my system)
- Night of UFO Stars (a Nue stage, it'll be my next script) I gave up on that project, might do it only if i get good ideas for that script

Please review (or make a video of my scripts if you want) !
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 03:10:01 PM by Agent17 »
NMNB : IN (easy).
Normal 1CCs : EoSD, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, GFW, TD and DDC.
Hard 1CCs : TD.
Extra Clear : IN, GFW, TD and DDC.

Agent17

• (Not a) Secret Agent
Re: Agent17's (Not) Secret Danmakufu Scripts
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 12:00:07 PM »
Here's an Update after quite some time !

This is my second script : Esoteric Prayers, this is my entry for the LOCAA8 Contest (~ Pure Gensokyo), a short Sanae script with now a better system and ~fancy~ effects !
Here's a let's play video of it, and where you can download the script, they both come with some descriptions (and a little commentary in the video) about the script.

Anyway i'll try to use a better recording software next time, and i'll probably upload runs of the other entries that i liked on my youtube channel.
See you soon for more scripts !

EDIT : I found out that i messed up somewhere in the download link, it's now fixed, sorry.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 03:11:40 PM by Agent17 »
NMNB : IN (easy).
Normal 1CCs : EoSD, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, GFW, TD and DDC.
Hard 1CCs : TD.
Extra Clear : IN, GFW, TD and DDC.