Author Topic: TPW EVO English Patch released!  (Read 60043 times)

Re: TPW EVO English Patch released!
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2010, 03:06:14 AM »
edit: DISREGARD THIS THE PROBLEM IS GONE
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 04:09:51 AM by Selphos »

« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2010, 04:09:10 AM »
lol the translation breaks at the end of the ufo scenario and I have to temporarily remove the patch to clear the last event.
I really need to come up with a better signature. ._.;;

« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »
Hello and thanks for all the hard work on the patch :3

Just wanted to note that the error message at the shrine event is correct. Just move the "] so it becomes like this [emb exp="f.avatar[1][7][1]"][wrap text="-]-"]" in line 4643, 4644 and 4645. And add a "] in the same lines at [emb exp="f.chara[1][30]"] in all three lines and it works nicely :D Just some untranslated stuff that I can't do anything with :P

Thanks again for the rest of the patch and have fun playing :3

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2010, 06:08:20 AM »
Hey folks! Its been a long while eh?
Well I've got good news now.
EVO+ ENGLISH PATCH IS FINALLY FULLY COMPLETE!

*copy paste from pooshlmer and Google sorta*

At long last we can have closure on EVO+'s english patch folks \o/ Everything is translated and corrected.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EAYJFACY
http://www.mediafire.com/?mi434a7n0273k5k

In case MU is being a little bitch I uploaded it there and Mediafire.
These two are the originally planned games. (Meaning you get the UFO girls at the end of EVO+ as originally intended)

I also have a patch (see attachment at http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/res/484816.html#489489 download it and remove the ".unkown" part and extract it is all.) that gives you the UFO girls AT THE START of EVO+ That's the only difference between the 2. The ones i'm hosting at MU and mediafire are the legit games where you get the UFO girls after beating the EVO+ story. After playing through it I realized that EVO+ story is pretty short. but UNGODLY FUCKING HARD T~T.... and like i said up above its a really stupid requirement to get their gachas after beating the game. But ya'll have 2 options then.

So pick your choice and gave fun.

Remember Remember Remember! make GOT dam sure you have 4 patches in your game folder
patch = EVO data
patch2 = EVO+ data
patch3 = EVO+ 2.02 data (adds the new music for 3 chars)
patch4= EVO+ english patch

With that we can have ultimate closure on the game and enjoy it in its fullest ^_^ There is some other talk at pooshlmer as well so check there for any other juice info
http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/res/484816.html

Credits for this thing's complete go out to Deranged of course for the actual translation! Fucking Kudos to you dood. You are awesome.

Ghaleon and any of his contacts who he may have worked with that I don't know about at all. He wouldn't have started this if I didn't finish the first Touhou Pocket War. Which no one hardly plays anymore i bet T~T...hahah well it served its purpose as the catalyst for this game's completion I suppose.

The Nameless Fairy who did some of the things before I picked it back up. Like centering names, fixing suika's dream and EVO+ ending etc. Thanks a bloody lot dood ^_^

And lastly yours truly. Its been great (overall) working on TPW, EVO and EVO+, I think its a great game. Fan-TAS-tic art by riv. @_@ so dam beautiful. And awesome story as well. Where you're actually transported to Gensokyo and do incidents and stuff.

This game is like Touhoumon only the real girls exist as well as your pocket fighter versions hehe.

I have just 1 gripe actually....
Fucking Green UFOs....that is all.

Well to those who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving and have a good day as well ^_^
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2010, 12:47:32 AM »
Yay thanks to you and hacker fairy for finishing it up. I'm really sorry once again for just taking a perma break with no warning. I just had a really bad few months, and couldn't stomach doing anything remotely unfun during my free time. I thought it would get better but it really didn't until fairly recently, and even then I'm still a bit nervous things will take a turn for the worse as soon as I get comfortable again >=P.

Anyway I'm really happy that you guys finished it, and I hope you, or anybody else wont hold it against me...Kinda scared of hacker fairy though, *looks behind back*.
Speaking of which, did he bitch about how I did the scripting in Evo+? I'm curious.

« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2010, 01:01:32 AM »
ilu <3

Thanks for the patch.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2010, 01:30:04 AM »
Yay thanks to you and hacker fairy for finishing it up. I'm really sorry once again for just taking a perma break with no warning. I just had a really bad few months, and couldn't stomach doing anything remotely unfun during my free time. I thought it would get better but it really didn't until fairly recently, and even then I'm still a bit nervous things will take a turn for the worse as soon as I get comfortable again >=P.

Anyway I'm really happy that you guys finished it, and I hope you, or anybody else wont hold it against me...Kinda scared of hacker fairy though, *looks behind back*.
Speaking of which, did he bitch about how I did the scripting in Evo+? I'm curious.

Yeah I'm very glad we finished it off too @_@ I mean dam. Its been a while and coulda been done a long time ago if you just said something then >:(
But its cool dood. Its over and done and I'm happy.
As for the fairy I didn't hear anything said from them....Some random fairy helped but I dunno if it was the same guy or not.
I'm playing it now. finally. Raising my girls to help Alice out in EVO+ story line. EVO+ sections are hard as bricks man = =
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2011, 08:49:53 AM »
i know this thread is old, but still, does anyone know where to get the patches for TPW EVO, because the websites that used to hold them, is marked as a malware site and i cant access them. Please someone help!

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2011, 09:12:00 AM »
Which patches are you looking for? And what version is yours currently?

« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2011, 06:39:33 AM »
Is there another link to the early UFO character patch? Because the link is dead

Also will I have to start a new game for the patch to work?

« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2012, 04:53:36 PM »
I went to the official site to get the patches, and chrome gave me this message;
http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http%3A%2F%2Fsadinfish.myweb.hinet.net%2F&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

Is it really safe to go on? :C

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2012, 04:56:41 PM »
I went to the official site to get the patches, and chrome gave me this message;
http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http%3A%2F%2Fsadinfish.myweb.hinet.net%2F&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

Is it really safe to go on? :C

If your computer has a strong Anti-Virus system, then yes. And, if you computer has no protection at ALL, then I would recommend to stay at the safe side.
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2012, 05:03:32 PM »
I guess AVG is more at the useless memory hog side than the strong anti-virus side, right?

Damn you, family that doesn't let me choose the software I'm gonna use.

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2012, 05:06:00 PM »
I guess AVG is more at the useless memory hog side than the strong anti-virus side, right?

Damn you, family that doesn't let me choose the software I'm gonna use.

AVG 2012? I've gotten that out of nowhere. And, it fucked up my whole PC so I had to delete it. But anyways, are you using a family computer or your own? If it is your own, then why would your parents choose it for you when you have the freedom to choose for yourself?
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2012, 05:22:28 PM »
Please do not bump threads older than two weeks, nor reply to said necrobumps. YC, I really, really, strongly recommend you take the time to visit the Rules board. Locked.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."