Author Topic: Update 1.0 : PHANTASM ROMANCE ENGLISH DONE  (Read 4860 times)

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
Update 1.0 : PHANTASM ROMANCE ENGLISH DONE
« on: November 27, 2011, 11:50:16 PM »
I recently joined here but I am currently translating Phantasm Romance. I added CutIn, SpellCard Names, SFX,( For STG 1 only ) and improved backgrounds. If you want the original download My PR Storage ( available the sooner I finish ). Anyway, can some of you here help me with Events? I added Events till STG 5. But I still can't figure out what the story should be. Can some of you please help me!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:42:29 AM by PROJECT_MOKOU »
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Re: Update 1.0 : PHANTASM ROMANCE ENGLISH DONE
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »
What do you have in mind for the story? Perhaps I can expand on that.

...I think the reason why there's no events or anything is because there is no story.

Yukari-Chan

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 01:40:55 AM »
Hmm... Well here's what I've got.  Marisa is just exploring and doing her usual stuff.  Here's how I think it should go out.

STAGE 1: Scarlet Lake

Flying around the Scarlet lake, Marisa meets Daiyousei. daiyousei was beaten down and then bumps into aya. Aya ask Marisa if she anything interesting to report. Of course she didn't want to get her labeled as their so she says no. Aya then signals a battle of danmaku and gradually changes the subject to "Secret  photo". Letting Marisa get paranoid and Marisa beats her down.

STAGE 2: Cloudy skies over the Sunflower Field

Traveling North in the skies, she comes across an unexpected storm. Yuka comes in for "play time" But is defeated. Marisa meets Yuka again and says it's been a while till Marisa starts mocking her signaling a danmaku battle. Yuka is ultimately defeated and Marisa proceeds forward.

STAGE 3:  Temple Skies

Marisa travels upward too meet Yukari's 2 shikigami, Chen and Ran. One of them attack you twice till their beaten. Marisa heads deeper into the skies and meets them again. Ran is pissed off because your messing up Master Yukari's Field. Chen is joining in Ran as a child follower. The quarrel goes on till chen\ran attacks you. Marisa ultimately defeats them and proceeds to her destination.

STAGE 4:  The Deceased Spirit in the Clouds

Marisa proceeds forward only to meet Aya again.Aya says she wants a rematch and to take more photos for BunBunBaru. Defeated once again, Aya gives up and heads toward higher in the clouds. Marisa follows of course only to find Youmu. Youmu says the spirits are increasing non-stop no matter where she leads them. (NetherWorld) aMarisa then challenges her thinking of treasure. Youmu agrees only too be defeated

STAGE 5: ( The last one I got ) Maribel's Dream Arcanum

A cosmic maze. Torture for Marisa. after a long maze she exits just to find Yuka warning her too go back. Marisa defeats yuka again and proceeds forward to find Suika. Suika is surprised meeting Marisa here. She says she's taking Reimu's job because of her cold and she's just curious. Marisa realized that something bad must be going on.
Suika says it's not safe and she'll do anything to protect her friends. So this signals the start and defeat of Suika.

That's all I got. Anyway to improve? I already made spellcard names and a partial english font. Download link?

Miplouf Saigyouki

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 07:01:58 PM »
Well,that can be intresting!
But I'll just wonder why the Fuuuuuuuujiwama Volcano is there Mima at the end.

...Well,let's just say that she's disrupting the harmony and thus she needs to be defeated ONCE AGAIN BY REI- Wait,by Marisa,just to add some drama 'bout their relationship.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 09:07:18 AM »
I'll give this a shot but I wont be able to test remi/sakuya because ever since I got windows  7, sakuya's time-warp knife attack thing crashes my game.

Edit, oh sorry I misunderstood, thought you needed a playtester, derp.

Yukari-Chan

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 12:30:42 PM »
I'll give this a shot but I wont be able to test remi/sakuya because ever since I got windows  7, sakuya's time-warp knife attack thing crashes my game.

Edit, oh sorry I misunderstood, thought you needed a playtester, derp.
i do need test players . I'm actually almost done with it.

Yukari-Chan

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 08:06:59 PM »
Since it needs to go here, I posted my old thread here.

Phantasm Romance Link:

http://bulletforge.org/u/marisa-x-reimu/p/phantasm-romance-english-version-completed/v/er30plus

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 07:44:06 PM »

Yukari-Chan

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 11:16:17 PM »

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 11:32:28 PM »
What a way to bump a thread, seriously. >.>

Anyways, full game download geez. It's not like you get sued for distributing a free game anyways.