Author Topic: Metal Gear Online 2 ~ Online Services to be terminated  (Read 1146 times)

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
Metal Gear Online 2 ~ Online Services to be terminated
« on: April 01, 2012, 08:47:54 PM »
How many people here still play this game?

As you may (or may not) have heard, Konami announced at Feb 12th this year, that June 12th this year, all online services for the game will be terminated like what happened to the first MGO. So this means, after 12th of June, MGO will no longer be online.

I was wondering, that the members of the MotK could join together as a group, and play several games with each other, like meets. It'd be nice to be able with the members of the MotK before it's officially down. If you can get to a meet-up, what day and time will you be able to get on?

Dates:

Feb 12th, 2012: Konami announced that any Online Services for MGO will be terminated at June 12th.
???: ???
April 24th, 2012: Everything in the game (DLC and Reward Shop) will become free except for non-sale and  extra character slots. Character Registration will be taken down.
???: ???
June 12th, 2012: Last day of MGO.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:51:01 PM by Kyo Tanaka »

Re: Metal Gear Online 2 ~ Online Services to be terminated
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 09:54:35 PM »
If I can get this game back from home then why not. I just never had too much interest in the online portions of Metal Gear Solid.