Author Topic: Impossible Spell Card (14.3) [Reitaisai 11 Game release!!] Seija strikes back?!  (Read 2129 times)

Monkeypro257

Well new touhou game announced for Reitaisei 11 called Impossible Spell Card starring Seija freakin Kijin. The game involves Seija with some pretty interesting mechanices called "cheat" items to help Seija survive and capture random, hard danmaku spellcards. Any thoughts about the new game? (I know cuc posted something about this, but this thread is dedicated to thoughts and opinions slowly about ISC.)

All I have to say is awesome and can't wait!!  :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:45:13 AM by Hard-To-Destroy-Reptile »

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
There's a discussion thread for this already:
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,16693.0.html

Edit:
Any thoughts about the new game? (I know cuc posted something about this, but this thread is dedicated to thoughts and opinions slowly about ISC.)
Wait, how is this thread supposed to be different? I'd think the difference is that an HME thread could be more specifically about gameplay, but with the game not yet released, not much can really be discussed about the gameplay yet (and the trailer is already being discussed in the other thread).

If you have an explanation why you think this thread does have a distinct purpose, feel free to send me a PM.

Edit2: Never mind.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:44:32 AM by Karisa »