Author Topic: Gensoblazer Reborn  (Read 1810 times)

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
Gensoblazer Reborn
« on: December 15, 2013, 10:39:03 AM »
After a long time I have decided to begin work again on the Gensoblazer rpgmaker rpg. However there is one major difference in that I will be remaking the game using vx ace as my base code. After looking at vx I found that I can do a lot of interesting things with it's program that would have been very difficult to do on the rpgmaker xp. If you don't remember the first Gensoblazer the story goes like this "One day Reimu wakes up to find that Almost everyone in Gensokyo has been sealed away in dungeons. Her quest is to recover Gensokyo to it's old glory and to defeat who is responsible. Along the way she finds allies and gets to build her own rpg town so she can be more powerups. Please tell me what you think of the game idea and how I can make it even better.
Gensokyo Everyday's story My Touhou fangame http://gensokyosnack.blogspot.com/

Re: Gensoblazer Reborn
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:20:25 AM »
Neat, I was just thinking I'd like to play test your Touhou version of Soulblazer again.  Keep it up.

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 08:30:34 PM »
I found the first genoblazer addicting, it had nice concept also with the village building. Anyway looking forward to the genoblazer remake :)

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 06:31:54 AM »
The little bit I played seemed fun, but I have too many games backlogged, so I don't have enough time to play.