Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115399 times)

commandercool

• alter cool

Thanks for the help ff! I'm good to go on that Reptune now.

Yea I've been using your nut also. She pairs really well my rukia. Sacrifices Abit of damage for more bulk but who cares since I got facet inherit on her.

I've moved Nut into my BF slot so she'll be up more. Can't remember if we're best friends, but if not feel free to request her and I can put her up. She'll be up a lot incidentally just because I've been having fun practicing with her.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:58:08 AM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!

Thanks for the help ff! I'm good to go on that Reptune now.

I've moved Nut into my BF slot so she'll be up more. Can't remember if we're best friends, but if not feel free to request her and I can put her up. She'll be up a lot incidentally just because I've been having fun practicing with her.

Glad to be of service! I'm glad my Fujin can help others, hah.

I got my Osiris up and running, finally, and the lack of SBR doesn't bother me with all of Spica, Bartz, and Perseus. That said, what do want as subs? Hm.

commandercool

• alter cool
I'm glad your Fujin can help others too. :D Honestly I don't think the PAD friend lead system gets enough praise for how elegant it is. It's super nice that it theoretically gives you the ability to use any card you want, even if you don't pull them. Is that system taken from another game, or is it a PAD original?

Ooh, I should make an Osiris team too. I've always loved his art and I have a ton of great green subs. Wonder if I have enough spare hypermaxes laying around to hypermax an entire Osiris team from scratch?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Fuuuuck you just made me notice that my little Osiris project is missing two SBRs. IRonically I have Vishnu for that on one side, on the other hand Ruel and Sylvie (for now) have none. Maybe I should begin with it being a Vishnu team until I get a suitable Ruel replacement and the 5 anniversary stream buffs roll around? Or is Ruel's split ult good for it considering I'm trading two TPA for a 7combo awakening?

commandercool

• alter cool
I really want to make Hathor's new evolution a thing actually, but she honestly seems terrible. Am I wrong? 144x doesn't seem that impressive, and her subs hit for less. I mean, her bulk is really solid obviously like all of the new Egyptian 2.0s, but given her extremely limited awakenings and niche active it seems like you have to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops to get the payoff. And at that point I might as well just be running Myrei.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
SONIA GRAN DESCENDS TOMORROW

I CAN EVOLVE ODINDORA

... But this is rather bittersweet.

With autoheal Odindora, I can use Pompompurin to clear stuff. Take that away, and, well. It's not great for chubby dog.

Do I forsake Chubby Dog after having only used him for a few days?
Spoiler:
lol it's time to farm MP for a second Odindora

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Thanks, Hyorin, for having your Neptune up at all times due to BFing me.

If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
I really want to make Hathor's new evolution a thing actually, but she honestly seems terrible. Am I wrong?

Nah, it's just Hathor being her usual useless self.

commandercool

• alter cool
She at least seems like a pretty legit sub now, I think. Definitely got an awakening deficit, but she's got a solid utility active and should hit like a truck.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10

Get styled upon.

Is it a whale team to have two MP dragons and 3 6*GFEs if we're including the Fujin inherit?

Heck if I know.

I think it'd be really cool if Sherias and Roots would get an uvo already but they seem to be last on GungHo's agenda :c
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:34:03 PM by The Greatest Dog »

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah, I have never used my Sherias for anything. I hypermaxed him and forgot him. Kinda like Nut until last week.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
mrgrgr

after having evolved Odindora to superawesomeattackerOdindora for Sherias Roots/Osiris/Fenrir, one of my old BFs started using Pompompurin again and I really wanted to get on that train again

This dream is my dream. As The Greatest Enemy would say, "I have no regrets for the life I've lived."

Edit: Hathor seems like a good sub for Fenrir if you need a gravity with more consistent ~oomph~ than Kirin, Z&H, Nordis or Hades might provide. Gainaut ensures that you'll have 7 possible combos and once x324 for Rainbow+Jam launches, Hathor should hit preeetty damn heavily on a Fenrir crew.

Her awakenings as far as support goes, suck, though. Use Kirin if you need bind clear or Hades if you need time extensions.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:02:49 AM by The Greatest Dog »

mrgrgr

after having evolved Odindora to superawesomeattackerOdindora for Sherias Roots/Osiris/Fenrir, one of my old BFs started using Pompompurin again and I really wanted to get on that train again

This dream is my dream. As The Greatest Enemy would say, "I have no regrets for the life I've lived."

didn't we just get 390k mp? and surely you should have way more mp from before that...

Jq1790

How many other MPgons has he bought though?

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Yomidora, Ragnarok, and two Odindora. So that's about 1.2 million MP of stuff.

I might not have used Yomidora in months, but Ragnarok is still a mainstay of Ronove/Roots for me, and frankly having two Odindora doesn't bother me at all either.

I suppose I could have saved for, say, Dark Athena or something, but like. Why?

commandercool

• alter cool
I've got just about a million MP sitting around and I guess I'm probably gonna pick up Summer Myr if she's up again. And it wouldn't take much of a buff to push me over the edge to picking up Ragnarok.

MatsuriSakuragi

what is with all these new units with sub-hanzo pathetic hp

what is with all these new units with sub-hanzo pathetic hp

""""""""""""""""""""game balance""""""""""""""""""""

commandercool

• alter cool
~Hard mode~

MatsuriSakuragi

""""""""""""""""""""game balance""""""""""""""""""""

we passed the point of no return on balance years ago lol

MatsuriSakuragi

https://twitter.com/h_yzkey_gt/status/850889284957503488

sometimes we as humans pass the point of asking whether or not we should and simply say "because we can"

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
And people thought kenshin was too much already. I laugh at you world!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
X2025 dog came out today

Kanna, what are you doing?

(Lol at Orochi sub-attribute outpacing main attribute)

Jq1790

So Sengoku 2.0 are either 16x with a shield or 25x with a shield and 2 7c Awakenings. Ok.

commandercool

• alter cool
Dang this update is huuuuge. This is a lot to chew on. Especially the new inheritable skills. I suspect there's a lot of stuff I should be using that I'm overlooking in there.

no revo leilan shit update 0/10

Jq1790

Gotta raise Zhang Fei now.  Super nice inherit if slow, and works with Ishida for non-Ceres wood teams.  I've always wanted him to be better and while I would prefer direct viability, this will do for now.

Also excited over several Awakening additions.  GGY gets 7c which will be cool since his base Atk is kinda low.

commandercool

• alter cool
Probably gonna hypermax Ruka, she seems legit as hell now.

I have to rework my Myrei team again since previously Awoken Yomi was my only green card. Need to squeeze green in somewhere. Sucks that both Orochi and Yomi, two premier rainbow subs, both lost green recently. I might consider revo Susano though (Rusano?).

I'm not currently using vanilla Scheat on any teams, but she seems too amazing not to now. Reeeeally sucks that she still has no lock resists though, since Nut is already hard up for them. May just have to plan on running Nut/Rukia, but I want to multiply Scheat's big HP moooore!

Jq1790

You know my pain with my Karin team loadouts now.  I'm DESPERATELY hoping she is B/G in her REvo, whenever those JP degenerates can bother making her, because a lot of my favored options changed colors and suddenly I have like no wood coverage unless I slot in like...Balboa.  (Who is good, mind, but not what I want to use as a permanent resident.  Amon's B/G in Awoken but I'm not switching because I prefer him unbindable and gigantic as he is right now in his bankai ult form, plus I occasionally lead with him and losing physical support would kill a lot of my subs for him)

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
The TPA China girls, Byakko and Genbu, have gone back to their "Easy Evolution" colorings of D/R and G/D, while Suzaku has gone to her Twinlit coloring, R/L. If this "trend" continues, we can expect Seiryuu to go back to B/D coloring.

Probably. Maybe.