Author Topic: Valkyrie Sky in non-moonspeak world. Finally.  (Read 119708 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Re: Valkyrie Sky in non-moonspeak world. Finally.
« Reply #510 on: January 29, 2010, 01:58:29 PM »
Guess what I found on the auction?!

Someone here was a tad generous, so I couldn't afford to miss this opportunity.

Enjoy your free Gran.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #511 on: January 30, 2010, 09:29:00 AM »
Vast Abyss final stage

DAAAAAAAAAAAA
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #512 on: January 30, 2010, 10:19:19 AM »
Vast Abyss final stage

DAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHA..Yeah.. It's pretty fun though!

so far I haven't seen any other final stages that absolutely litter you with big beefy enemies 6 at a time every 2 seconds quite like that one.

And Hime...Uhh. yeah, I just saw that you actually bought it. I was convinced I overpriced it too. I would have just given it to a guildie if I ever saw any on but I never did, I can reimburse you if you like if you need the gran.

Anyway, I noticed other uniques were failing to sell on the AH for alot less. I made mine much more expensive though because from what I could tell, I was the only guy who has yet to find a unique that was actually level 40 quality, I was hoping that would up its worth. Nobody bid on it for like 3 days straight. I hope you will make good use of it >=).

So far I'm having no luck getting any keys >=(.. Also, if anybody finds any level 40 bowmen gear with high luck, I'll snag it off you if you don't want it. I only have 298 luck in my full luck set, and I hear that bosses drop an extra item at 300.

Nobody objected to inviting my brother to the guild so I did, name is Mortanis, don't think he's some stranger or whatever based on his lack of knowledge regarding Touhou and MoTK, I'm in the process of trying to convert him to Touhouism still.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:55:54 AM by Ghaleon »