Author Topic: Rhythm Gaming! Let's dance and groove!  (Read 95458 times)

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Re: Rhythm Gaming! Let's dance and groove!
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2015, 06:13:04 PM »
Haven't bought the game yet, but my favorite chart so far is Little Boy, if only because I have a thing for dubstep charts.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2015, 03:15:25 PM »
Been a week, so I might as well bump this.

There was an announcement a week or so back, and it turned out to be Konami's new game, Museca. I speculated from the mic that it might be a glorified karaoke game, but the pics of the cab make me unsure.

« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2015, 08:55:14 PM »
I hope it's not a karaoke game lol. apparently they're going for doujin music again since it worked for SDVX! can't say I'm exactly excited for this given what happened with beatstream and how konami barely even cares about the games they already have to update. Reflux is a great song on that note though.

also I got 7dan last friday :>

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2015, 02:16:34 AM »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2015, 02:39:32 AM »
https://twitter.com/84Polony/status/611708313072340992
musecar looking awesome
Apparently the buttons can be spinned, can't wait for more details wow.

Also new chroma song on SDVX yesss and it's a 15! I hope it's not a long wait from when it'll actually gets released. But considering it took months for BEMANI x Coke event songs from loc test to be released, I'm a bit worried. :(

I hope it's not a karaoke game lol. apparently they're going for doujin music again since it worked for SDVX! can't say I'm exactly excited for this given what happened with beatstream and how konami barely even cares about the games they already have to update. Reflux is a great song on that note though.

also I got 7dan last friday :>

Grats!
Love Reflux but it'll be ages since I'll be able to play it  :( Or maybe never if they get the Legenddaria treatment (very likely, they already got a folder. RIP)
also I'll probably never run into you in round 1 because I almost surely never go on a friday. :v

Edit:
https://twitter.com/pochiko_h/status/611718977610362880
Yup. Five turntables/button hybrid thingies. There's basically two kind of long notes, one where you just hold, another where you spin it.

EditEdit:
https://twitter.com/pochiko_h/status/611719127397306368
You get characters by mobage Rare-Egg Machine style rolling.
1 Free roll per credit. Pay moar paseli (JP only) to roll moar at once and get rare cards more easily.
Characters have gifts which give you special abilities and stuff you can activate in game by the foot petal when your gauge is full or something.
Lets hope these gifts don't affect gameplay too much.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 02:58:32 AM by Thaws »

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2015, 01:59:36 PM »
Deemo: The Last Recital for PS Vita is finally released at 24 June 2015 for anyone at Asia. It featured animated cutscenes, the addition of new chapter after 2.0, and multiplayer as well.

It also featured new collection exclusive for PS Vita. From what I've heard, the new album doesn't have a noteworthy song such as Magnolia or Myosotis.

To anyone who had Deemo: The Last Recital, do you think there are good songs in the new collection?

Tribow

• pichuun
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2015, 03:39:33 PM »
Deemo: The Last Recital for PS Vita is finally released at 24 June 2015 for anyone at Asia. It featured animated cutscenes, the addition of new chapter after 2.0, and multiplayer as well.

It also featured new collection exclusive for PS Vita. From what I've heard, the new album doesn't have a noteworthy song such as Magnolia or Myosotis.

To anyone who had Deemo: The Last Recital, do you think there are good songs in the new collection?
I don't actually play deemo (I REALLY WANT IT)
If I know what you're talking about though, I believe one of the songs were done by 3R2 (He's amazing)
And based on how a friend of mine reacted to the songs, I'd say they're quite good.

oh look at that, new gifs
(I apologize if I made you constantly reload)

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2015, 06:36:29 PM »
Apparently Tatsh is involved, too. Man, they're getting bigger and bigger names by the second. And here I was happy they got onoken, xi, 3r2 and M2U.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2015, 10:35:41 PM »
IIDX23 location test coming soon.
rip PENDUAL.
And we just got result screens too.
I really hope PENDUAL event songs get the QProgue treatment and are all unlocked automatically.
I didn't get to play tricoro event songs until bemani ruins happened, that sucked. :v

« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2015, 10:49:43 PM »
I was planning to be done with PENDUAL for a while but gravigazer being unlockable is cool as fuck, although I dunno if I can do Evans [H] even on course gauge. cinder course is great regardless

can't wait for beatmania IIDX 23: BEATMANIA IIDX. I'm really hoping they announce a Pendual OST Vol. 2 too, if not just for high quality versions of Reflux and Flashes. more extensions would be great as well, they have to be good though none of that "dark legacy except it loops once" bullshit waht the fukc nekomata......

it's funny how at this point I'm more excited for default songlists than unlocks. hoping for some quality RHYZE songs in the new game; I really wanna hear a P*Light song in BEMANI that isn't just happy hardcore. anything by PHQUASE that isn't a boss song would also be great, and Camellia has become more diverse (Resort Sunset from R.U.U.K. fukken rules) so I'm looking forward to whatever he comes up with too
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:56:13 PM by huh what »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2015, 11:20:55 PM »
I was planning to be done with PENDUAL for a while but gravigazer being unlockable is cool as fuck, although I dunno if I can do Evans [H] even on course gauge. cinder course is great regardless

can't wait for beatmania IIDX 23: BEATMANIA IIDX. I'm really hoping they announce a Pendual OST Vol. 2 too, if not just for high quality versions of Reflux and Flashes. more extensions would be great as well, they have to be good though none of that "dark legacy except it loops once" bullshit waht the fukc nekomata......

it's funny how at this point I'm more excited for default songlists than unlocks. hoping for some quality RHYZE songs in the new game; I really wanna hear a P*Light song in BEMANI that isn't just happy hardcore. anything by PHQUASE that isn't a boss song would also be great, and Camellia has become more diverse (Resort Sunset from R.U.U.K. fukken rules) so I'm looking forward to whatever he comes up with too

I get what you mean, most of the best songs in SPADA and PENDUAL came from the default songlist imo. Most of the surprise commissions too, like sasakure in SPADA and onoken in PENDUAL. I really hope they get sasakure to do an original song for iidx someday, since Atropos was an existing song from his album.

Definitely want to try Gravigazer at least once. It's gonna be at least a few months before they update it to 23 anyways. 90% of my credits are going to SDVX now though. :v

I hope Reflux isn't put behind Paseli in iidx 23.

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2015, 03:15:25 AM »
Another IoS Rhythm game update.

Groove Coaster Zero has been updated to Groove Coaster 2, just like the arcade version. Aside from supporting the arcade version of the song and multi-touch support (no more risk of dropped input), it now has original mode where you play by (literally) making sound. Seriously, you can play by clapping your hand, playing drum, screaming, and many more ways to play. I haven't tried it yet but it sounded really cool.

Cytus has been upgraded to version 8.0.0 thanks to them achieving their goals of 1 million download. There are two new song pack: Million and Timeline. Million's song is a Medley of Cytus previous song and all of them were awesome. Although, all of them were very hard though. I cannot say the same thing about Timeline though since I haven't bought it but from the artwork, I can conclude that it's story involved 10 different timeline.

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2015, 12:50:29 AM »
man I only just learned that Pendual mirrors class courses when you're playing on future phase which explains why gigadelic killed me with a random 6/7 roll that made me go ??????? ????? the other day

now I'm worried I'm a fraud 7dan I probably would've noticed if the safari had been mirrored though since it's like 100x easier that way

E: Gravigazer and cinder SPH are super fun. good courses too (except Devilz Staircase SPH is annoying, fuck that)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 07:59:27 AM by huh what »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2015, 08:51:49 AM »
man I only just learned that Pendual mirrors class courses when you're playing on future phase which explains why gigadelic killed me with a random 6/7 roll that made me go ??????? ????? the other day

now I'm worried I'm a fraud 7dan I probably would've noticed if the safari had been mirrored though since it's like 100x easier that way

E: Gravigazer and cinder SPH are super fun. good courses too (except Devilz Staircase SPH is annoying, fuck that)

don't worry they've announced a new loca test coming soon so pendual's ending within the year anyways have fun with safari again

Been wanting to give 9 dan a try again but everytime I'm at round1 (like today) it's future again and as you said it's mirrored and I don't really want to do it in mirror when I'm more familiar with the charts in normal...

I wished they've put BSSes in Gravigazer (H) :( I like Devilz Staircase SPH, I couldn't do it at all back when it was tricoro, it's pretty hard for a lv10, but once you can hit those stairs it feels so good. If anything I hate those double trills in V SPH.

Finally caught up with the story mode's main chaper in SDVX and unlocked up to Happy Sensation.
I have to say this story mode is a really good addition as long as they keep the missions easy. Each song takes like 5~6 credits to unlock and have you do simple stuff like "Play this song" or "Clear 3 songs with 100% gauge", etc, which doesn't restrict your credit that much unlike iidx's stupid chrono chaser and seeker stuff. And you're doing all this in parallel to your usual song unlocking with blocks.
Still need to clear the coconatsu side chapter for that higedriver chinese song :V

Speaking of story mode, Discloze is such a cool song with a fun chart that I pretty much kept playing it after I unlocked it :V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9N5xxnHR0E

http://p.eagate.573.jp/game/sdvx/sv/p/floor/original/17/index.html
SDVX is holding a coconatsu contest. Incoming loads of songs sang by coconatsu CVs.
yay more vocal songs on SDVX

also
holy hell this wind of gold remix, single-handedly best remix of the kors k contest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63KOQXIX1OI
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:21:34 AM by Thaws »

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2015, 09:13:41 AM »
did you play 9dan today? I saw some dude playing Sampling Paradise on the leftmost cab in LWM right as I left (this was like at 10) but I didn't really look for the context. though I assume you'dve been on SDVX anyway
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 09:18:05 AM by huh what »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2015, 09:41:30 AM »
Nah. Left by like 6 something.
When did you get there lol :V

Just wondering, does the crowd usually come at night or something because I'm usually there like anytime between 12~6 and there's almost no one at sdvx :V (There seems to be a crowd at iidx on weekends after 4 or so though)
I'm hoping sdvx is profitable for them so that they'll keep those cabinets there :(

Only played like 2 credits on iidx today. Mainly to try out Gravigazer sph.

For some reason when it's 3pm, the iidx server comes up like immediately but it takes like a few minutes for sdvx servers to be up (keep getting connection error after I tap my epass and entered PIN). weird

but yea I'm pretty much glued to the sdvx cabinet when I'm there :v

« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2015, 10:07:15 AM »
I was there from around 7 to 10, usually I'm an hour later and leave at 11 though. SDVX hasn't seemed as crowded since the first couple times I went; today there was only two people there at most (at least when I looked). idk I've been going weekly on fridays for the past month or so and it's generally not too active until later in the night - even then it's been rare for all 3 iidx cabs to be active, so I assume people are either playing very late, or on different days

btw has anybody in cali been to the R1 in Santa Ana? it's a bit closer to me than both PHM and LWM but I've only heard negative things about it compared to those two so I haven't bothered checking it out yet; apparently their Pendual costs 5 credits instead of 4 too but maybe that's changed.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2015, 11:41:05 PM »
So a friend was talking to me about this weirdo thing going on in DDR 2014 lately, a special unlocking event...People have to AA Max.(Period) as Extra Stage to get to a certain special stage called Over the "Period", and presumably if it's beaten on -standard- it gets unlocked for real(though nobody knows yet because nobody has succeeded.)  When I first heard about it BEGINNER hadn't even been beaten yet.

Why is this, you might be wondering?

When playing the song as the OMES, it's much much worse than normal OMESs.  "Worse than a single broken combo/N.G. failing you?  How!?" one might reasonably wonder.  Well, these words pop up onscreen as Ot"P" starts...

ATTACK FULL PERFECT COMBO!

Anyone here following the DDR scene, or is it more just the other ones?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2015, 03:29:32 AM »
I think people have cleared up to Difficult now or they've at least made significant progress through the chart.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2015, 04:43:23 AM »
I think people have cleared up to Difficult now or they've at least made significant progress through the chart.
Dr D is the farthest to clearing the song so far

And he only got to the halfway point at the BPM wave gimmick part. However he hasn't been working on it more as he was busy travelling to a lot of cons in the US.

Just to note, for the record, Valkyrie took 115 days, from 2010-7-14 to 2010-11-06. OT"P" was revealed on 2015-3-26. 115 days after that will be 2015-7-19.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2015, 06:11:57 AM »
Beginner and Basic have indeed been done.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2015, 08:37:31 PM »
That is still an insane requirement...true AAA or bust.

At least the song's cool as heck!  I hope some kinda soundtrack becomes available or SOMETHING because I'd love to own it to add to my various music collections.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2015, 12:46:08 PM »
Title for IIDX 23 has been announced

Beatmania IIDX 23: Copula[te]

----------------------------

Meanwhile, I've cleared every SDVX II level 15s, now all I need to do is clear Max Burning INF and ForUltraPlayers :V

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2015, 08:50:10 PM »
Exciting to see IIDX finally getting a non-nanahira Camellia song. Nothing against Nanahira songs (hell I like most of them :v Can't stop playing Soflan-chan, super fun chart) but it's just weird that jubeat and rb were the ones that got those really cool wub-wub-wub tracks.

Can't wait to see the rest of the location test songlist.

Then it's the painful wait to whenever Copula's getting released to get to listen to/play those songs. :(

Rip pendual result screens.

Meanwhile, I've cleared every SDVX II level 15s, now all I need to do is clear Max Burning INF and ForUltraPlayers :V

Oh wow you have Max Burning INF unlocked :o Did you pay double credits for blaster start or grinded it out with excessive rates?
I've been grinding for Everlasting Message GRV and it's painfully slow :v Eclair au chocolat's at like 200 hp and I've still got 3 more songs to go argg. and stuff has even more hp starting from here too...

Edit:
Train theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkGvAz_gqlk
Possible port? Though it's a wonder why this wasn't ported to Gitadora while it was on Overdrive :V

Apparently Lapistoria's finally getting their boss song in today's update too. Wonder who's gonna be the artist?
Considering PON and wac already made the penultimate boss songs (the retsu one and Innocence), we could possibly be looking at the first lv50 unrelated to those two since Toy Contemporary...!? or it might be a collab with PON and someone else again :v

EditEdit:
And yeeep We got a new lv50 and the ED for this installation of pop'n.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtDYxwMjbCA - Lv50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MggjcQRjhdw - ED

L-an!ma sounds like PON with... Nekomata Master? Would make sense since the alias is like a combination of Power of Nature + Nekomata Master :V
Feels like a step down from Angelion but still a good boss song.

ED is surprisingly by nekomata too. Good stuff.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:04:50 PM by Thaws »

« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2015, 02:27:56 AM »
copula's songlist is looking great, also Routing is fkn sick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_8JIm1651k

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2015, 02:40:34 AM »
copula's songlist is looking great, also Routing is fkn sick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_8JIm1651k
WHAT

DJ SHARPNEL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also holy fuck yay more P*Light and holy shit yes Nhato.

Oh wow you have Max Burning INF unlocked :o Did you pay double credits for blaster start or grinded it out with excessive rates?
I've been grinding for Everlasting Message GRV and it's painfully slow :v Eclair au chocolat's at like 200 hp and I've still got 3 more songs to go argg. and stuff has even more hp starting from here too...
I didn't say I unlocked it yet, I just said I've yet to clear it :V

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2015, 03:13:18 AM »
Shakunetsu pt2 is here, I think we all know what song are finalists choosing in the next KAC. :V
The TOTTO song seems interesting, can't wait to see what it's like... the song title sounds something cosmoP would name his vocaloid songs :V
SCU vs LED that's a surprising combination there. :o
Songlist looks promising and Routing is so good, dem scratches tho
I can't wait to play this style already D: iidx always have the best default song lists (and mediocre event unlock songs :V )

I didn't say I unlocked it yet, I just said I've yet to clear it :V

oh :V the way you didn't list like every 16 out there made it sounded like you unlocked it already

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2015, 04:25:24 AM »
oh :V the way you didn't list like every 16 out there made it sounded like you unlocked it already
Yeah my bad. I'm just referring to SDVX II songs in general for reasons I cannot mention whatsoever

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2015, 09:58:34 PM »
> onoken
> Camellia/P*Light (granted they're a given seeing as they're part of the new beatnation)
> new kors k candy rave
> shakunetsu2

YES MORE SEXY THINGS THAT I'LL NEVER GET TO PLAY UNLESS AN R1 OPENS NEARBY

« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2015, 05:41:51 AM »
Does anybody know how to get the Qpro parts in Pendual step up after you get the bad end. I have no idea how to get the good end either but I'm seriously tired of wasting credits on this shit only for it to apparently not do anything

E: uhhh from what I can tell I need to fill the rainbow meter thingy in the street stage with the pink girl before it pops up anywhere else? is this true?

ive wasted two sessions playing post-badend stepup and doing nothing im mad
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:28:17 AM by huh what »