Author Topic: Danmakufu Contest #7 - All Hallow's Even 2! Results announced!  (Read 63952 times)

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
Re: Danmakufu Contest #7 - All Hallow's Even 2! Results announced!
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2010, 08:34:45 AM »
Congrats to the winners and great job to everyone involved. I finally took a look at the scripts and all of em had some pretty neat stuff.

You going to be doing videos again Naut, for us people whom can't play the scripts?
Are you asking him to play and record like 10 stages, each one lasting up to 10 minutes each? :V
<WorkingKeine> when i get home i just go to the ps3 and beat people up in blazblue with a loli
<Azure> Keine: Danmakufu helper by day, violent loli by night.

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
  • Local Unbalanced Danmakufu Idiot Scripter
    • My useless youtube account... (will be useful in the future *I promise*)
« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2010, 09:57:17 AM »
Are you asking him to play and record like 10 stages, each one lasting up to 10 minutes each? :V

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Danmakufu Script Thread :V Latest Script: Intertwining Mechanical Intervention (temp name)

Yooooouuutuuuubeeee Channel Latest Video: Contest #8 Entry

« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2010, 12:16:11 PM »
You going to be doing videos again Naut, for us people whom can't play the scripts?

Probably not this time, would take way too long and I'd never be able to fit more than two entries a video :V

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2010, 12:17:43 PM »
No, it's because the likelihood of anyone here making something truly comparable to an actual Touhou game in three weeks is fairly low (and even if I had given more time, it would have just been put off anyways). You even said that Rika's averages about a 6, so while people did get above that, it was still pretty unrealistic. I think the main difference was that your scores went from 6 to 0 reeeally quickly.
Standards are not the same thing as judging criteria :P
Well, several entries here are quite more aesthetically pleasing than EoSD, and people have proven that they can do incredible danmaku here, even in a short amount of time.
Had the LLS contest been one-card-only, Azure's maze card would have easily been a 10/10.  :derp:

Well, whatever, the entry I thought was best has won, and it is not like my entry would have done any better with those different criteria...

I forgot to send in my judgement :/ derp

Honestly, 1st place was a tie between Iryan and Chau for me. Ya'll have strange standards.
:colonveeplusalpha:
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2010, 04:43:40 AM »
Yay The results are in

nothing more than a giant troll

is it really that bad  :getdown:
Hey There !

Drake

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2010, 05:05:38 AM »
everything but the danmaku was awesome

too bad danmaku is more important amongst judges

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #186 on: November 13, 2010, 10:07:45 AM »
everything but the danmaku was awesome

too bad danmaku is more important amongst judges
I will fight you.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."