~Hakurei Shrine~ > Kosuzu's Grand Bookstore

A Certain Mystical Square

(1/7) > >>

Benny1:
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~

----

Reimu was bored one day.  She was sitting in her shrine not doing much.  Who was this Reimu I speak of?  Well, it just so happens that this is Reimu Hakurei (博麗 靈夢), The Shrine Maiden who Protects Dream and Tradition.  She has long purple hair that is very straight, wears a red ribbon, and wears traditional shrine maiden clothing with no armpits showing.  She is a simple girl, with the amazing power to use the Hakurei Yin Yang orb, and flies using Genjii, an old turtle.

Anyways, as she was bored, she called Marisa.  She did this by flying to Marisa?s house, yelling at her to come to the shrine, and coming back to the shrine to wait for Marisa.  Eventually Marisa showed up.  Marisa Kirisame (霧雨 魔理沙), A Being Made of Magic and Red Dream, was a witch.  She wore a purple hat and simple purple dress, and had red hair and eyes.  She was pretty cute, and she tried hard to make powerful magic.  She is confident and teases Reimu, because they are close.

?Marisa, we should go to Makai (魔界).  That is the demon world, and there are demons coming through the portal saying they are on vacation, and this is bad.  We need to stop them.? said Reimu.  Reimu needed to protect Gensokyo, and this was the best way.  It might help to have a friend, she thought, so she asked Marisa to come along too.  ?Yes, we should go stop them.  I might learn magic, and I have this premonition that I might be able to steal a very rare magic book.  I think this is a good idea.  We need to go.? said Marisa.  Reimu nodded and her hair moved up and down when she did so.  They walked outside of the gate and Reimu called Genjii.  Marisa pet Genjii, stepped onto her broom, and they flew to the gate to Makai.

Makai is the demon world.  It is a dangerous place.  There are demons.  They have magic.  Marisa used to be in there with Mima.  She hasn?t seen Mima in a while.  She wants to see Mima.  Reimu doesn?t like Mima (魅魔) because Mima haunts the shrine sometimes, and tried to kill her once.  They are better friends now, and Mima doesn?t try to kill Reimu, but they are still friends.

At the portal they found Sara (サラ).  Sara has pink hair, and wears a red dress with a white scarf thing.  She is sort of strong for a youkai.  ?So I imagine you want to stop me because you are a shrine maiden and witch.? said Sara.  ?You are right.? said Reimu.  The two did danmaku battle while Marisa picked at her suitcases.  It seemed Sara also was travelling.  Reimu had a fun fight with Sara.  Sara liked to use circle danmaku.  It was fast and had small gaps.  It was fun for Reimu to dodge through.  At the end Sara also used lasers.  Reimu was happy.  ?I beat you, but you can stay for now because you were fun to fight.? said Reimu.  ?Thank you.? said Sara.  Reimu and Marisa went through the portal to Makai and Sara went on vacation.  Sara was happy that Marisa took nothing from her bag.

Kuma:
OMG, WHUT R TEHS STOOPID MARRI-SU CHARACTURS, ND Y DO TEHY HAVE THE SMAE NAMEAS THE REAL CHRCTERS!?

Benny1:
Fool, they don't have the same names.  Look at the kanji.  It's different!

Kuma:

--- Quote from: Benny1 on November 27, 2009, 04:08:40 AM ---Fool, they don't have the same names.  Look at the kanji.  It's different!

--- End quote ---

Oh, than that's ok then.
Faboo story, keep it up!

Benny1:
Reimu and Marisa were flying through the portal.  There were lots of ice crystals.  They threw Hakurei Amulets and energy stars at them to avoid being hit.  There were things that looked like stars in the distance.  It was actually quite beautiful.  They were happy with the trip.  Some weirdo youkai that had angel wings and like a shield for a body tried to stop them.  It died anyways.  Reimu and Marisa laughed at how it was a failure of a youkai.  Eventually they were through the portal.

?Oh ho ho ho ho, your plan to invade Makai stops here.  I am prepared to stop you, because I want to go on my vacation right now!? said a mysterious youkai.  This youkai had a stylish hat on.  Combined with her purple scarf and white clothing, she was cute.  ?My name is Luize (ルイズ) and I would prefer you don?t stop my vacation right now, please.  I will fight you to stop you.? said Luize.  She was kind of polite.  Reimu and Marisa were surprised.  Youkai were not normally polite.

?Please don?t try to stop me, I will hurt you.? said Marisa.  Marisa is not polite.  She was very rude in fact.  In fact, she was so rude, she shot a laser and Luize and Luize was banished to the fourth stage after having her hair color changed

?You know, she was polite.  It wouldn?t be bad to have her in Gensokyo.  Maybe other youkai would take lessons from her.? said Reimu.

?Don?t care.? said Marisa.  Reimu threw an amulet at Marisa in anger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version