Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102919 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2012, 10:52:41 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh
huh what (3): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity, NekoNekoRex, Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT
ActionDan (1): BT
NekoNekoRex (0): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan (0): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, DrRawr
Omba (1): huh what, Affinity
Shadoweh (3): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, DrRawr
Serela (1): Shadoweh
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0): DrRawr
Pesco (1): ActionDan
BT (2): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba

Not voting: Nobody

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~24 hours remaining
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:58:31 PM by Ran Yakumo »

« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2012, 10:54:15 PM »
Does anyone else really believe this excuse?

Vote: Huh What
If you were fishing for reactions for other players then you would've waited longer and posted non-shitty reads instead of immediately making a throwaway "HW and Kilga are buddies!!" post.

From my perspective, LLD looks like he's just baiting for reactions, which seems pretty null to me. I can agree it's pretty off the wall considering meta, but it doesn't seem serious enough to warrant getting mad over.
From what she's said, LLD's main intention wasn't to bait reactions from players other than Kilga, and if she claimed she was at this point it'd look like a backtrack.

The amount of people who cba to read LLD is annoying because she's scummy as fuck and this isn't something impossible to read without flips. Her play so far has been a convoluted D1 case that she dropped for a flimsy OMGUS after people started acknowledging said D1 case as terrible. Are people seriously giving her a pass for this just because she's LLD?

Dislike (+ irrritated with) Pesco. He would've realized I wasn't claiming nightvig regardless of alignment, but combined with the Yuyuko Doll point that should've been his cue to stop dicking around as town. Continuing to not care makes me think his attitude is coming from scum since he'd figure I wouldn't actually be able to touch him.

BT is understandable after :responses:, seconding Affinity. I don't buy the Shadoweh case. I think her vote is silly because it's a play Serela could make as town too, but silly doesn't have to mean scummy, and I was getting Pyoa Aaaa flashbacks from Serela posting weird serious earlygame opinions then running off as well.

« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2012, 10:56:49 PM »
huh what (3): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity, NekoNekoRex, Lady Lambdadelta
Shadoweh (4): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, Shadoweh, DrRawr
for fuck's sake dormio

I just got on the computer it's not even 9 AM yet. D:

remove the italics if that makes it easier to votecount, they don't actually help anybody anyway
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:57:52 PM by Ran Yakumo »

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2012, 12:28:08 AM »
Tina Fey and Paul Rudd are filming in the area for the movie called "admissions".   Quick:  Tips on how to sleaze my way in and become an extra!  It's what Noda would do!  Because I'm the protagonist!

Also gonna saddle this thread like it's my... pony.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2012, 12:40:29 AM »
##unvote
##vote: drrawr

No love :(. Also dormio if i get prodded by tomorrow take that as a hint for replacement. Who knows when illget power

Noda loves you! (only if you're Yuri, otherwise stabby stabby with halbardo)

Don't lynch me.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2012, 01:08:22 AM »
@Kilga: huhwhat's thing on LLD was a blanket of white noise to me, telling us what we already know but are reluctant to accept.  He commented on BT's case but did not follow the responses until much later, for example, which seemed tentative.

@BT: Omba's sole scum conviction.  Ugliest jump of them all with urgh reasoning; imagine him asking the same question to LLD for example.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2012, 01:17:56 AM »
Serela with his unelaborated cases and procrastination seems like he's par for the course.  There are some interesting spices here and there like his range (doesn't talk much about BT, HW?) and horrible Shadoweh vote, but they cannot mask what is essentially a case with bad taste....

.. oh who am I kidding.  That's not Serela.

##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2012, 01:26:26 AM »
If you were fishing for reactions for other players then you would've waited longer and posted non-shitty reads instead of immediately making a throwaway "HW and Kilga are buddies!!" post.
From what she's said, LLD's main intention wasn't to bait reactions from players other than Kilga, and if she claimed she was at this point it'd look like a backtrack.

The amount of people who cba to read LLD is annoying because she's scummy as fuck and this isn't something impossible to read without flips. Her play so far has been a convoluted D1 case that she dropped for a flimsy OMGUS after people started acknowledging said D1 case as terrible. Are people seriously giving her a pass for this just because she's LLD?
That doesn't justify the fact that you got :mad: at LLD for falling for his reaction bait, you're simply using his case as a shield here.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2012, 01:36:05 AM »
k reread.

Well at least I ~indirectly~ did something to end RVS.

I was simply curious about the Yuyuko doll action, although thinking about it, it doesn't actually make sense in the context of the game, so I dismissed it shortly afterward.

I don't see how that's scummy, calling it "anxious" is reaching rather far. It looks like you're grasping for straws, although that's pretty understandable for the "crawling out of RVS" stage I suppose.

Waffle waffle flip flop, pancake house, pancake house! mhm.  French Toast.  <grasping for straws> <pretty understandable> <I suppose>.   There is no sense of any kind of committal to an opinion here.  You can point back to a post like this and say "I thought Kilga could go either way! It's all in my post"  Scummy

The original vote was :lolrvs:. Seeing as nothing interesting had happened since then, I skimmed over all the posts and chose the player that gave off the most "this is scum" feelings. Which happened to be you. (And still is you, btw).
Why? Where does your gut activate. 

Don't really care about the 'anxious to end RVS thing' nonsense but I'm more concerned with huhwhat specially asking Neko as to what he thinks about other people despite others not doing the same?  That's a rather huh attempt to seem pro-town.

##Unvote
##Vote: huhwhat
This is a rather blah reason for the vote.  What's wrong with HW asking questions to who he wants?  It's usually how the mainstream townies scumhunt.  Which other people would you have felt it appropriate for HW to ask his same question to NekoNeko?

From my perspective, LLD looks like he's just baiting for reactions, which seems pretty null to me. I can agree it's pretty off the wall considering meta, but it doesn't seem serious enough to warrant getting mad over.

Huhwhat taking the bait though strikes me as bad, he seems kind of scummy for it, actually. All his posts so far strike me as him being wound-up for some reason, which isn't normal.
Then again, I find it hard to believe he's taking any of this seriously either, which DOES seem normal?

I'm going to stop overanalyzing and just ##Unvote and ##Vote: Huhwhat

I dislike Kilga for being uncooperative. If it'll stop this RVS bullshit I'd just comply and deal with it, I would comply. Kilga's pointed refusal just seems like scurrying around the mess.

I like Conq, but Shadoweh seems like he's doing the bare minimum to scrape by, added to the lurkerprod his vote issues doesn't make him look very good.

Ew.  That vote is scummy.  "Let me vote this person, even though I don't have a clue."  everything else says little as was intended.

##Vote NekoNeko

LLD what reason do you have to believe HW is scum at all?  Not seeing a lick of anything as is.
Shadoweh, I believes Serela is the town this game.  Word to the wise. 

@Conq, BT, Omba:  no comment.  can't read the interaction easily.

I think Rawr is town this game.  I was wrong last time, but he really seems town this game.

Also Kilga seems ok to me. as in above average town.
-cuts

Affinity your vote for Serela is weak sauce.  (so was Shadowehs, but it felt like it had a purpose)
That doesn't justify the fact that you got :mad: at LLD for falling for his reaction bait, you're simply using his case as a shield here.
what would you have done in his stead?  Is it scummy to get mad at someone who doesn't mean what they say?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2012, 02:09:12 AM »
but LLD's Kilga vote obviously wasn't reaction bait, and like I said, if she claimed she was at this point it'd look like a backtrack. are you even reading our posts?

« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2012, 02:12:45 AM »
everybody who looks scummy to me right now is voting me which makes me think my reads are probably shit

Neko, I want a fully explained read on LLD next time you post.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2012, 02:56:21 AM »
Waffle waffle flip flop, pancake house, pancake house! mhm.  French Toast.  <grasping for straws> <pretty understandable> <I suppose>.   There is no sense of any kind of committal to an opinion here.  You can point back to a post like this and say "I thought Kilga could go either way! It's all in my post"  Scummy
I don't see a reason to make a countercase out of case that's grasping for straws itself that far out of RVS (read: none at all)
Ew.  That vote is scummy
You're no fun. I am totally confident in my HW vote right now, especially since he hasn't said any of his :gettingmad: was non-serious. Most of that was me waffling over his Pesco reactions anyway (which are hard to take seriously and continue to not be serious-looking)

LLD is null leaning town.
Anything serious I could possibly take from his post-RVS is completely nullified by his #140, in which he completely drops his case on Kilga, which was the original point from his reaction-bait.
Quote from: Tao
Quote from: huhwhat
also if this was town!LLD trying to kick things off by starting a fight, I don't think her reaction to me voting her would have been "hw can die if Kilga flips scum"
This seems like a reasonable vote. If I were HW I would drop my case on LLD since the "hw can die if kilga flips scum" stance is made pointless by LLD's case drop, again.
His logic seems reasonable and he's making a decent effort to contribute, even if that contribution is "fanning hw's :mad: on him".
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #162 on: July 03, 2012, 03:03:29 AM »
Also I don't get why the "original intention" of LLD's reaction-baiting post has to be only for Kilga, it garnered a scummy response from other players and made them look bad in the process regardless of intention, trying to justify it's still scummy by saying "it wasn't his intention" is like saying the blanket I bought to sleep under is no good because instead I ended up using it to towel off my wet dog.

If that metaphor makes any sense then all the better.

« Reply #163 on: July 03, 2012, 03:05:30 AM »
Noda loves you! (only if you're Yuri, otherwise stabby stabby with halbardo)
youreanidiotokay?

affinity jumping on serela is lame, actiondan is leaning town

huh what is still town

neko is scummy for jumping in on w/e lld did and taking the lazy route on calling huhwhat scummy

@HW umad?

« Reply #164 on: July 03, 2012, 03:14:46 AM »
okay so you're basically saying that when somebody drops a case, it means it never happened and they shouldn't be held accountable for it, cool

I want to hear from LLD again before I even consider unvoting her, all her reactions toward me have been attempts at discrediting me and not legit points.

my reactions to Pesco were more ":|" than anything. I'm mildly irritated people keep ignoring my LLD case just because it's LLD but other than that I don't know where these "HW needs to quit gettin' mad at mafia games" accusations are coming from

nuko cut: It matters because you keep trying to invalidate my vote by saying LLD's intent was to out reactions from other players, not Kilga, which isn't true (because intent is what matters in this game)
rawr cut: i'm furious

« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2012, 03:21:43 AM »
meh its not that im ignoring it it just feels like it would be just a coin toss. Also if were going down that route we may as well also lynch serela, me, and pesco.

« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2012, 03:23:36 AM »
pesco is there because hes to dang hipster

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #167 on: July 03, 2012, 03:27:09 AM »
I don't take any of LLD's pre-140 because it's early post RVS bullshit and doesn't even LOOK serious. D1 posts age horrendously badly and this is especially true when you're getting out of RVS.
You're trying to make a huge deal out of like 4 posts, only one of which is even fairly recent, and I don't see why I should make a big of deal out of them as you are.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #168 on: July 03, 2012, 03:30:49 AM »
Rawr is doing the bare minimum as usual. I was going to call Affinity out for her stuff on Serela being pretty terrible, but Dan beat me to it.

Affinity, do you have any reason for your Serela vote other then meta?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2012, 03:31:30 AM »
HW: Think you're too tunnely on LLD. I can buy her vote for me being a reaction fish from others as well as me. Also LLD still technically under V/LA so curt statements and inconvenient times understandable.

Affinity: HW hammered his case because people saw things differently. Not sure why this is a bad thing?

NNR: LLD still female. Hasn't changed since your first reminder.

LLD/HW both still prob town. Both Serela cases are effortless at best, makes him unappealing vote candidate as a result even with his nothing stance on LLD. Shadoweh/Affinity/NNR best bets at present imo. Dan makes decent NNR case, maybe/maybe not hung up on NNR response to my vote for him a bit much but find myself nodding along to his quick summary of NNR's HW vote post.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2012, 03:34:37 AM »
requesting a replacement because rawr is trolling me too hard

was more talking about people like Serela and Shadowmeh than you since they seemed to be giving her entire passes and I already know you love me anyway. also you might wanna explain your lynch priorities between NNR-Kilga-Shadowmeh to the public while you're here

NNR cut: those were the only posts I had to go on and since I voted her there haven't been many more, I'm not going to base my entire read on her shitty omgus post
this is one reason why I mentioned wanting her to post again before I considered unvoting !!

« Reply #171 on: July 03, 2012, 03:35:56 AM »
Also LLD still technically under V/LA so curt statements and inconvenient times understandable.
I actually forgot about this, but it's currently monday. when she said "V/LA for weekened" did she count monday as part of the weekend?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #172 on: July 03, 2012, 03:39:09 AM »
LLD's Kilga vote obviously wasn't reaction bait
huhwhat pretending he can't read LLD. Right.

##Unvote
##Vote huhwhat

The BT case isn't nearly as solid as I thought it was.

Neko is /headdesk worthy but nothing to lynch so far.

Shadoweh is pretty horrible. Need to read a few of her latest games, but unless she played very similarly there as town, she gets a big fat ##FoS Shadoweh.

And I think there's a few things I need to answer at some point.

« Reply #173 on: July 03, 2012, 03:40:04 AM »
huhwhat pretending he can't read LLD. Right.
so that's two people voting me without actually reading, great

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #174 on: July 03, 2012, 03:41:30 AM »
V/LA notice was stated by mod as "2.5 days." This information is what I operate under.

Lynch preference is order I gave them. Seen no reason to move Shadoweh vote so there it stays. Affinity placement relative to NNR subject to change depending on resolution of current Affinity dialogue. Put slightly above NNR currently because Affinity dialogue directly mine while NNR suspicions more from Dan case (ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL).

Cut by another vote that makes me :|

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #175 on: July 03, 2012, 03:42:06 AM »
That was addressed to rawr, Kilga (hence top of post)

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2012, 03:44:15 AM »
Sorry, circumstances made me think you addressed me and simply mixed up me w/ Affinity in second paragraph. (Seriously, read it with that replace and you'll swear it's directed at my most recent post.)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #177 on: July 03, 2012, 03:55:43 AM »

Vote: Huh What

Kilga is town because I got what I was looking for from him. I'm treating him the same way I'd treat Haylen.
Jesus fuck LLD
If this was all a ~reaction test~ it was pretty terrible, since the last time I remembered you reaction testing (fakeclaiming miller in UK's game) you caught a townie instead. 1/10 for effort.
How do you treat Haylen? This isn't information most of us are privy to.

If BT was scum for trying to avoid me, why would he vote me in the first place?
This is just dumb since a vote-unvote in the context of a post means nothing if you don't push it.
##Unvote
##Vote: LLD

##Unvote because Dan's first real opener makes me sad. Put some effort into it!
Brb; posting this first so I don't get prodded.

Serela votes are lamer than Nancy Kerrigan. Affinity, put your vote somewhere else; his vote on Shadoweh was pretty justified given her own vote imo.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #178 on: July 03, 2012, 04:09:51 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh
huh what (4): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity, NekoNekoRex, Lady Lambdadelta, Omba
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT, Conqueror
ActionDan (1): BT
NekoNekoRex (1): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan, ActionDan
Kilgamayan (0): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, DrRawr
Omba (0): huh what, Affinity
Shadoweh (3): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, DrRawr
Serela (2): Shadoweh, Affinity
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0): DrRawr
Pesco (0): ActionDan
BT (0): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba

Not voting: Conqueror

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~19 hours remaining

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #179 on: July 03, 2012, 04:14:08 AM »
Cripes, less time than I remembered.

Given current vote count, would vote Serela over HW should votes gravitate toward those that already have more than one. Would much prefer Shadowy over both, though.

Bed -> Small window before work where maybe I can post -> Work -> Home before deadline barring disaster.