Topic: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]  (Read 35117 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« on: May 17, 2011, 11:45:04 pm »
You are Medicine Melancholy; a doll that was abandoned at the Nameless Hill. In time, you became a youkai. You are able to manipulate all manner of poison which means, un-surprisingly, that humans tend to stay away from you. This doesn’t matter since hardly anyone comes near the hill these days, save for some bunny and a doctor of sorts. You have ventured outside of it from time to time, but you’re only familiar with the huge garden of sunflowers and the really long river. You have been inside a vast mansion at one point, if only to try and become better around people. Some mysterious girl called Alice talked to you at the party, but you’re not sure what her intentions are; unlike that doctor, who seems to enjoy studying your abilities. So much so that from time to time, she takes you back to what she calls ‘Eientei’ which is hidden amongst bamboo. The doctor, Eirin, and her rabbits, Reisen and Tewi, have come to know a bit more about you now; as you have grown to know how to go to and fro Eientei back to your valley of poison that you call home.

It has been quite a long time since then and now it is morning; and you’re dancing happily around your poisonous valley. You recall that Eirin wanted to see you today, so you make a note to Su-san not to forget about it.

So, what shall you do?
_____________________________________________________

[I’m going to give you people a little bit of a thing to follow. Anybody requesting Inventory Checks and Quests (both to check and update), address it as...

>Su-san: Inventory / Quests / Quest (New Quest Here) / Quest Update (Quest in Question Here)

Any other actions are as normal. ^^

______________________________________________________

>...

E-Nazrin

  • .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: E-mouse
  • Gender: Guy-ish
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 11:47:07 pm »
>Su-san: Make out.
>Su-san: Inventory

>What do we remember of our time as a doll, if anything?
>What about the doctor and her rabbits?
>When was the last time we went exploring?
>What's our field like?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Zengar Zombolt

  • Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 11:49:20 pm »
>Su-zan: QUASTLOG
>What was the theme behind Alice's questions?

E-Nazrin

  • .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: E-mouse
  • Gender: Guy-ish
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 11:52:22 pm »
>What's our relationship with Su-san, anyway?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

日巫子

  • It's a cheer up charm!
  • *
  • ふそそそそそ
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Himiko
  • Gender: Bigender (she/they)
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 11:57:00 pm »
> Retrieve arms from safe.
> When's Eirin coming?

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character
  • Hydrangeamaiden

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 12:16:16 am »
>Su-san: Make out.
>Su-san: Inventory

There's a time and a place. ><

INVENTORY!

Currently Wearing:

Red Hair Ribbon
Dark Purple Shirt
Red Skirt
Red Shoes

Permanent Item:

Su-san. (You can't lose her so don't even try it.)

You have no money; but then again, it's not like you'll ever shop at the village anyway.  :derp:

>What do we remember of our time as a doll, if anything?
>What about the doctor and her rabbits?
>When was the last time we went exploring?
>What's our field like?

>Not much really. You don't recall who your owner was other than the fact the cruel person threw you away; probably out of anger or boredom. You've not liked humans since then. After that, the poison started to become a part of you and the rest is pretty much history from there.

>Whilst Eirin studies you and treats you well, it was Tewi who found you first; but you knew Reisen more oddly enough before her. Tewi attempts to trick you from time to time, but you see right through her; most times. Reisen is still un-sure about you, but since Eirin knows best, she has relaxed some what.

>It has been a while since you last went exploring. In fact, lately, all you've been doing is going to and from Eientei and your valley. You did cut in to that garden last week though and quickly left; you know first hand what the person who resides there is like.

>Your field is... so poisonous and bright. Well, it's bright to you; it's probably grim as all hell to anyone else. But you love it so much; it's pretty big too.

>Su-zan: QUASTLOG
>What was the theme behind Alice's questions?

Deploying Quests:

Someone Call for a Doctor? (Eirin requested your presence today; possibly for another check-up. It's not wise to keep her waiting, so you better make sure to see her.)

>You, oddly enough. But not as... friendly as Eirin. Alice showed interest in how you moved freely, but you couldn't help but think there was something... different about how she put it. Her little dolls were cute though; maybe you were just nervous...

>What's our relationship with Su-san, anyway?

>Su-san has been with you since you became a youkai. You weren't really sure how or why, but she just wouldn't stop following you. However, you wouldn't have it any other way now; it would feel wrong for her not to be with you now. She moves around but she doesn't talk.

> Retrieve arms from safe.
> When's Eirin coming?

>Oh crap, they fell off.  :V [Fission Mailed; Continue?]

>No silly, she wants you to go to her. Eirin is always busy in her own work.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 12:19:05 am »
>This is a time in a place!
>What do we know about that river?

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 12:23:55 am »
>This is a time in a place!
>What do we know about that river?

DOUBLE DOLL FACE-PALM COMBO!

>Whilst the name of it eludes your memory, you remember seeing lots of poisonous flowers there. It seemed to take forever to travel down it though; you not sure why either. A girl with a sharp looking weapon attacked you there, despite her being impressed by you moving around. Some people are weird like that...

日巫子

  • It's a cheer up charm!
  • *
  • ふそそそそそ
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Himiko
  • Gender: Bigender (she/they)
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 12:25:23 am »
> How bad of terms are we on with the resident of that garden?

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character
  • Hydrangeamaiden

XephyrEnigma

  • :|
  • XephyrEnigma
  • Nickname: OptimisticRager
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 12:30:36 am »
>Take flight, to Eirin's office.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 12:39:13 am »
> How bad of terms are we on with the resident of that garden?

>You're not entirely sure. She never seems to stop smiling and looks nice enough. Yet the couple of fights you've had with her... are not the best of things to remember. For now, avoiding her, unless you really have no option, is a safe choice.

>Take flight, to Eirin's office.

>All this lingering around has made you remember that all important quest! You fly off towards the bamboo forest. Thankfully, you've done this trek enough times now to know your way and, with no problems, you end up outside Eientei. Several rabbits are going about their usual business. A few spot you but decide to continue on with their work. You're pretty sure one or two of them are keeping an eye on you; but it shouldn't be a problem.

>...

日巫子

  • It's a cheer up charm!
  • *
  • ふそそそそそ
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Himiko
  • Gender: Bigender (she/they)
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 12:45:37 am »
> Maybe Eirin knows something about that person.
> Proceed into the building.
> Do we know where Eirin's office is?  If not, ask one of the rabbits.

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character
  • Hydrangeamaiden

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 12:45:46 am »
>What did we pass on the way?

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011, 01:01:13 am »
>What did we pass on the way?

>Oddly enough, nothing much. At first it amazed you how close you were; now, it's not that big a deal. Once the hills ended, there wasn't that much left till the forest engulfed you. When you think about it, your hill, the garden and the bamboo forest make an odd triangle.

> Maybe Eirin knows something about that person.
> Proceed into the building.
> Do we know where Eirin's office is?  If not, ask one of the rabbits.

>Well, no harm in asking her when you see her.

>You know where it is some what; but some times she isn't there.

>Well, on we.. ARGH! One step forward and, for the first time in a while, you fall into a hole. Not too deep, but a trap nonetheless.

XephyrEnigma

  • :|
  • XephyrEnigma
  • Nickname: OptimisticRager
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 01:02:46 am »
>Exclaim "Tewiii!!"
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

日巫子

  • It's a cheer up charm!
  • *
  • ふそそそそそ
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Himiko
  • Gender: Bigender (she/they)
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 01:03:25 am »
> Awawa...Did Su-san fall in with us?

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character
  • Hydrangeamaiden

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 01:05:53 am »
> Awawa...Did Su-san fall in with us?

Nah; she is always flying. Though right now, she is just above your head; almost on the ground.

>Exclaim "Tewiii!!"

>If the shout didn't tell the rabbits you weren't pleased, the purple aura coming off from you sends them flying.

>"I honestly didn't think you'd fall for that, usa~."

>You can't see her, but you know she's behind you.

E-Nazrin

  • .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: E-mouse
  • Gender: Guy-ish
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 01:08:01 am »
>Must be out of practice...
>What do we know about Tewi: Powers, abilities, etc?
>Would we be able to 'see' Tewi if Su-san looked at her?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 01:16:25 am »
>Must be out of practice...
>What do we know about Tewi: Powers, abilities, etc?
>Would we be able to 'see' Tewi if Su-san looked at her?

>It has been a while since she set a... non-advanced trap.

>What you know of Tewi is from what you've put together and what you've been told. You know she's a trickster; she plays pranks on everyone. Emphasis on everyone. According to Eirin, however, she is supposed to bring good fortune. You're pretty sure there's either a price for that or it's just another lie.

>Alice has asked you about this before. Since then, you've been trying to, but the ability is hit-and-miss. Sometimes you'll see what Su-san sees. However, you have also knocked yourself out with it. Even for a youkai, that's worrying to you. You tend to not try it unless you think it's really going to be useful.

日巫子

  • It's a cheer up charm!
  • *
  • ふそそそそそ
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Himiko
  • Gender: Bigender (she/they)
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 01:26:31 am »
> "And I didn't expect it to be in that particular location."

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character
  • Hydrangeamaiden

Zengar Zombolt

  • Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 01:30:27 am »
>Knock her memory around with some poison.

XephyrEnigma

  • :|
  • XephyrEnigma
  • Nickname: OptimisticRager
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 01:31:01 am »
>Climb (or fly, whatever works) out of the hole.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 01:36:49 am »
> "And I didn't expect it to be in that particular location."

>You hear her chuckling to herself before she leaps over your head.

>"See! I told you! I warned you usa~"

>With that, she bounds off...

>Knock her memory around with some poison.

>But not before you release some of that purple aura of yours. Tewi hits the floor face first as her feet give way beneath her. Whilst you didn't shake her memory, it seems like her feet got enough of it to slow her down. A group of rabbits scoop her up and run off.

>Climb (or fly, whatever works) out of the hole.

>You get out of the hole easy enough. You dust yourself down and head to the entrance.

XephyrEnigma

  • :|
  • XephyrEnigma
  • Nickname: OptimisticRager
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 01:48:45 am »
>What do we see as we enter the building?
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Doll.S CUBE

  • I Have A New Obssession
  • *
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Doll.S
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 01:56:28 am »
Urg, it's horrible trying to read from this public computer....

> Continue on your way to Eirin, don't want to miss an appointment.

Also, are you using that Su-san is Medicines real body like with Kogasa in this?

XephyrEnigma

  • :|
  • XephyrEnigma
  • Nickname: OptimisticRager
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 02:02:36 am »
Urg, it's horrible trying to read from this public computer....

> Continue on your way to Eirin, don't want to miss an appointment.

Also, are you using that Su-san is Medicines real body like with Kogasa in this?

From what I've read, its most likely some sort of second set of eyes.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

E-Nazrin

  • .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: E-mouse
  • Gender: Guy-ish
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 02:06:43 am »
Also, are you using that Su-san is Medicines real body like with Kogasa in this?

That would be telling~

>Do we know anyone else, such as other rabbits at Eintei? What about Reisen?
>What's Eirin like?
>What places do we know about in Eintei? Do we know where Tewi's room is, in particular?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 02:26:32 am »
>What do we see as we enter the building?

>You're about to find out as the door slides open to reveal a long-haired rabbit in a short-sleeved white shirt with a red tie and a blue skirt. Her red eyes glance at you as she smiles faintly.

>"Welcome back, Medicine. You don't need me to tell you she's waiting for you."

>She stands to the side to allow you in.


> Continue on your way to Eirin, don't want to miss an appointment.


>As you enter past her, you are reminded of how big the place is. Doors. Everywhere. You never know how long the main corridor goes on for and to be fair, it has never crossed your mind. Thankfully, you know which door belongs to her room; you've counted before and it has stuck with you since then.

>Do we know anyone else, such as other rabbits at Eintei? What about Reisen?
>What's Eirin like?
>What places do we know about in Eintei? Do we know where Tewi's room is, in particular?

>Of course you know Reisen; she was the one who introduced Eirin to you. After that, Tewi is the only other rabbit you know. All the others are just nameless to you.

>Eirin is pretty friendly. She was pretty scary when she first examined you at Eientei, but she has been friendly since. She does treat you like a test subject with some of the words she uses, but you don't really mind. She acknowledges you and treats you well; to Reisen's dismay.

>There's an area where they chill out, which leads back to outside, that you know of. Aside from that and Eirin's room, you don't know the layout of much else. Mainly because you've not been in anyone else's room. Reisen refuses it. As for Tewi, you've guessed a few times before but not found it yet. Maybe you'll try finding it later.

_______________________________________

[Sleep calls; ugh. Leave me actions and I'll get to them after work, which is after I wake up.  :ohdear: Night.]

日巫子

  • It's a cheer up charm!
  • *
  • ふそそそそそ
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Himiko
  • Gender: Bigender (she/they)
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 06:50:35 pm »
> Head for Eirin's office.

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character
  • Hydrangeamaiden

Tamashii Kanjou

  • If you didn't quite already know...
  • *
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Female
Re: Poisoned Innocence ~ Medicine Melancholy Quest [Part 01]
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 09:28:12 pm »
> Head for Eirin's office.

>Aha! Here we here. You go to knock on the door. but remember Eirin told you not to bother. Upon sliding open the door, you find yourself in a room that looks pretty normal for a so-called doctor's room. It has a couple of tables lined against two of the walls; each lined with random items like thin science tubes and sets of syringes. Another table stands in the centre of the room which is quite blank, save for the food in tubs. Along the third wall, to your right, is a desk. Sitting at this desk is the familiar silver-haired doctor with a long white coat on. As she turns around, you make out her usual red and blue patterned attire.

>"Ah, good day to you, Medicine." Such a cheerful voice.

>Suffice to say, girls are now being tested upon. Today, this involves Eirin poking you with a few items and waving some form of 'energy detecting device' as she believes you have literally just been using your power. (Stupid Tewi!) She goes to have a look at Su-san, who evades her for the most part before settling on your head. Eirin leaves her be and focuses more on you again; using some of the tubes from the other table. After making you use your poison abilities on the liquid in some of them, one of them explodes. You're slightly startled by it, whilst Eirin chuckles.

>"Perhaps that's enough for today." She sighs as she wanders back to her desk. "I have what I need for today, thank you. Be sure to take one of the boxes on the table as you leave."

>...
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries.