Author Topic: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody expansion pack coming to Comiket 76... probably.  (Read 60499 times)

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
New UI makes me think it's a new game, or at least something with new plot. What's with the metal theme? There's gotta be a reason for that.

saiyoucho

• *Ahem*.. Mukyu!
    • Touhou Sweden
New UI makes me think it's a new game, or at least something with new plot. What's with the metal theme? There's gotta be a reason for that.
It's the awakening of the secret unmentioned metal-demon which has been hidden away for centuries to not destroy Gensokyo. 8D

I really hope it's a new game. That would be pretty awesome. No matter if it's a new game or not, I really really hope we get to play as Flandre and Cirno this time. ;__;
Take me to your library, give me your spellbooks.

Gpop

Well either way If it's a new game, then by C75 all they're most likely gonna release is a demo.

But if it's a patch, wouldn't it be weird for them to sell the patch? Unless it's a really big, yet unimportant patch =/.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Aside from the screenshot, we know nothing about it.

_dk

Well either way If it's a new game, then by C75 all they're most likely gonna release is a demo.

But if it's a patch, wouldn't it be weird for them to sell the patch? Unless it's a really big, yet unimportant patch =/.

Tasofro is no stranger to selling patches, just look at EFZ and Higurashi Daybreak Kai.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
What's with the metal theme? There's gotta be a reason for that.
The Kappa's industrial revolution!

Quintafeira12

Tasofro is no stranger to selling patches, just look at EFZ and Higurashi Daybreak Kai.

And look at those very closely.
Tasofro is famous for adding a megaton of characters and features on their sellable patches.

saiyoucho

• *Ahem*.. Mukyu!
    • Touhou Sweden

And look at those very closely.
Tasofro is famous for adding a megaton of characters and features on their sellable patches.
A megaton of characters you say? =D Now this is really getting my hopes up. Maybe we'll get a bunch of new characters.

KomeijiKoishi

Cirno! Koishi! Utusho! BROFIST!

Gpop

I only wish that they were as likely to make it into the game as the others ;_;.

Especially Koishi.

saiyoucho

• *Ahem*.. Mukyu!
    • Touhou Sweden

I only wish that they were as likely to make it into the game as the others ;_;.

Especially Koishi.
They NEED to put Cirno in a fighting game. She's been called the strongest already for years, now we need a chance to prove it by kicking everyone's ass in a fighter. >=/

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
Cirno in a fighter would be pretty rad, but I get the feeling it'll be no new character, unfortunatley.
or meiling.
or, with luck, NITORI.
Wotters gonna' wot

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
well i was trying to think of what characters would make sense to have in SWR. ya know? like yuka for example. With the messed up weather her Garden of the Sun could be ruined easily with too much rain or a draught etc. or Cirno because her lake is too cold via blizzard or hot for other reasons. Nitori would make sense too since she's up on the mountain with Aya she has good reasons for wanting to solve it. Sanae too if she's trying to get "in the business" like Reimu, Marisa and Sakuya.  Well any addition to the game is totally fine with me but if we do get some more. I'd guess some of these or others. hehe
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
Nah, SWR needs to just go die in a fire and then Tasofro needs to release something decent again.
rofl bye

thinking about the new scenery, this may mean that Nitori or Cirno or Kanako (or someone else that's related with lakes.. hopefully it's not Komachi's stage :p)

And hopefully, it's more than a SWR patch :p (meaning, a different/improved gameplay/system that takes elements from SWR and IaMP, which a patch wouldn't likely bring to us)
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned

And hopefully, it's more than a SWR patch :p (meaning, a different/improved gameplay/system that takes elements from SWR

new chars

and IaMP

Everything else u.u
rofl bye

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
Nah, SWR needs to just go die in a fire and then Tasofro needs to release something decent again.

Ur being seriously biased over swr just because u dun like it.
there are people who like swr and people who like iamp, there is no need for you to actually wage full scale war on SWR just becoz u prefer it over iamp.

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

• I cannot and will not learn.
  • Letty is sick of my shit.
I think Tasoforo needs to add sum forgotten characters in the game.
Like Medicine~ Herp da Derp..

I might be late in saying this...

But isn't there a no weather mod for SWR?

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊

man, I like Medicine, she was cool
Wotters gonna' wot

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

She is still cool :|

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊

well... you understand wht I meant.
Wotters gonna' wot

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

well... you understand wht I meant.
Yes, I did. :>

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊

well... you understand what I meant.
come, let us frolic amongst the most poisonous of flowers <3
Wotters gonna' wot

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

well... you understand what I meant.
come, let us frolic amongst the most poisonous of flowers <3
Flowers~

Gpop

I might be late in saying this...

But isn't there a no weather mod for SWR?

Yeah, but I want an official one so not everyone has to download the patch that almost no one uses really =/.

And the chances of Medicine being in SWR is just as unlikely as Koishi making it. Which is 99% unlikely.

Actually, when I think about it, Medicine has more of a chance of making the cut than Koishi.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
Ur being seriously biased over swr just because u dun like it.
there are people who like swr and people who like iamp, there is no need for you to actually wage full scale war on SWR just becoz u prefer it over iamp.

It's not FULL scaled. More characters is a good thing, Reisen looked quite awesome, particularly. But still, yeah, that game needs to go die in a fire because they've added more characters but corrupted the gameplay core, which is the most important thing of any game. And of course I'm biased. I'd be balanced if the games were of similar quality, but since one is quite good and the other is a pile of shit, I'm sticking with the good one, obviously.
rofl bye

Am I the only one who thinks that the new UI doesn't fit...that well?
Srsly.

Altho I'd love to see a playable Cirno so bad, CIRNO! CIRNO! CIRNO!!

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

NO! NO! NO!
If Cirno gets to be playable.. I'd prefer that there were no new characters..

Am I the only one who thinks that the new UI doesn't fit...that well?
Srsly.

Yeah it kind of looks more like Metal Gear Rhapsody.
Also if Cirno gets put in they'll probably give here a bunch of slowing and freezing spells that are more annyoing than sub zero.