Author Topic: Touhou Scoring Thread II  (Read 16086 times)

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
Re: Touhou Scoring Thread II
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 03:26:32 PM »
Oh, I see.
He still is currently in the lead though.

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 08:20:17 PM »
MoF gets a new world record score! I haven't watched it yet, but it must be crazy!

ななまる MarisaC MoF WR
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 08:48:35 PM »

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »
UFO - Hard - SanaeA - ☆3,029,549,370 - 2011/10/16

Master shin did it AGAIN!

J.O.B

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 10:09:19 AM »
If there's one thing I really hate about scoring in EoSD, it's the fact that you basically have to rely on the RNG to score high.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 08:19:35 AM »
Unlocked per request

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 02:25:13 PM »
I check the scoreboards for new world record replays more often than i should. I am a scorewhore  :3

There should be a high score board for TAS touhou world records. Conditions - working replay that ends with WR score with a clean touhou game. I have seen some videos of tool assisted scoring, but barely any replays. Just recently i found 4,241,159,860 ufo lunatic marisaA score run by Ansa121

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2011, 04:01:58 PM »
He didn't supergraze all of Byakuren's stuff, not good enough. *joking*

On a more serious note, best UFO replay ever. Too bad he didn't get the score back down to roll back down to 0. Would it have shown it stay there or start going back up again?

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 07:15:11 PM »
On a more serious note, best UFO replay ever. Too bad he didn't get the score back down to roll back down to 0. Would it have shown it stay there or start going back up again?
Maybe the game would crash?  :D
I also hoped he would get ~ 100k graze to see if there is a limit for graze near 100k

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2011, 09:21:41 PM »
Maybe the game would crash?
nope. but game will be crushed if will beat more than 1,000,000,000 from one blue ufo
limit for graze near
no graze limit. but value limit is 400K (for lunatic)

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2011, 11:39:57 PM »
nope. but game will be crushed if will beat more than 1,000,000,000 from one blue ufono graze limit. but value limit is 400K (for lunatic)

May I see the replay?

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 12:09:39 AM »
I think that the graze has the same limit as the score, since i managed to set it to 2 billion graze points but i couldn't set a value higher than the score counterstop!
Youtube

[07:02] <SeppoMobile> You be a superplayer, I'm a superfaggot

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 12:37:09 PM »
May I see the replay?
replay is desynch because I used
Spoiler:
invulnerability

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2011, 09:06:30 PM »
This. HS now has everything.

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2011, 11:44:42 AM »
This. HS now has everything.

Wow! Such a true master, I watched the new ReimuB Hard score, and the way he plays reflowering now is very cool.

Immortal Momiji!

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2011, 07:55:07 AM »
Does anyone know where I could find good scoring videos of Touhou 4 and 5?

Zetzumarshen

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 03:30:31 PM »
Pdee has some LLS and MS Extra videos up,

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »
It appears LYX recently reclaimed the MoF overall record. But he didn't upload the replay to royalflare, and now he uploads another replay with lower score than his new world record. What happened to the actual world record replay?

Immortal Momiji!

Polttopallo

• /人◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »
It appears LYX recently reclaimed the MoF overall record. But he didn't upload the replay to royalflare, and now he uploads another replay with lower score than his new world record. What happened to the actual world record replay?

There is no information about the 2,208,136,680 score. I haven't seen any threads, screenshots or replays about it.

LYX made a new thread at doujinstg but it was about the replay that he uploaded to royalflare. He said it was old replay with no new tricks.

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2011, 04:03:57 PM »

There is no information about the 2,208,136,680 score. I haven't seen any threads, screenshots or replays about it.

LYX made a new thread at doujinstg but it was about the replay that he uploaded to royalflare. He said it was old replay with no new tricks.

A shame that, would have been interesting to see were the improvements were at.

ななまる has in the meantime taken the MoF normal record with Marisa B, the run falls just short of 1.7 billion contains some serious slick dodging and a fresh route, stage 4 was totally insane! Unfortunately he gets a few greys and misses the boss for a short time during Sanae's second card and Kanako's third. I'm hoping that LYX will try to reclaim the record, but I'm guessing Marisa B has a higher potential at this level.

Immortal Momiji!

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011, 07:43:27 AM »

Polttopallo

• /人◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 08:57:27 AM »
There's finally a thread about the MoF world record

but I still havent seen the replay. the attachment was hidden and to see it you had to reply to the thread and after that you can download it.

but the rar file has a password protection too... its 16 letters long and I can't figure it out  :(

J.O.B

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »
I wonder what the world record would be for games like UFO and TD if they were using only graze to get higher point item value.

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2011, 05:18:35 PM »
TD Easy world record. 958,000,240

I'm really uncertain about Yuyuko's first spell card, why not safespot that for graze and spend the bomb anywhere else, like in the stage to kill the red fairies that are otherwise killed to late to drop any orbs?

Why not get the spell bonus for Kyouko's second spell card?
I'm guessing it's because bosses drop orbs at the same rate while between spell cards without losing hp which means maximizing dps through trance at that time is beneficial to score.
But is it really beneficial to throw away the spell bonus at Yoshika's second spell and Futo's third? I'm guessing dying to Seiga's final spell was a mistake too?

There's finally a thread about the MoF world record

but I still havent seen the replay. the attachment was hidden and to see it you had to reply to the thread and after that you can download it.

but the rar file has a password protection too... its 16 letters long and I can't figure it out  :(

I'd love to see it, thanks for trying at least!

Immortal Momiji!