Author Topic: Request for making danmaku sprite  (Read 2175 times)

Request for making danmaku sprite
« on: April 09, 2011, 03:37:08 PM »
Hello everyone!
 To begin with, sorry if the subject is not in the right place> <
 Being user danmakufu I recently had a problem, I do not know how to make a sprite, much less make a sprite Danmaku.
 So I would like to know if a tutorial exists, or if you have a technique to do this kind of sprite with the idle, movement and attack and more! ... that was short but I really need to know how to do> <
 Thank you for reading

Re: Request for making danmaku sprite
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 04:36:44 PM »
There are plenty of spriting tutorials in different styles scattered all over the 'net. I'd make one, but I'm pretty awful at spriting myself, so...

What do you mean by "danmaku sprite?" Making custom bullets is quite easy; just make the sprite and stick it on a graphic, then define the rectangle that the bullet occupies within the image on a bullet sheet. I believe a tutorial for that exists on the Danmakufu wiki hosted by MotK. Custom bosses are more difficult, but there are various animation scripts lying around the site, so those should probably help you.

Sorry I can't help you personally, but as aforementioned, I'm barely competent at spriting myself, so the help I can give you is minimal.

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 04:44:50 PM »
When I talk about "sprite", I want say "danmaku sprite character", I want create a sprite for a boss.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 05:07:53 PM »
There is a Danmakufu Request Thread for this type of question.
Thanks!