Author Topic: Spring 2011 Preview Thread  (Read 10424 times)

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
Re: Spring 2011 Preview Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 03:20:18 PM »
Definitely watching Denpa Onna for the sweet OP

seriously it's a SHAFT show with a Buriki-designed female lead, should at least be worth a quick look

otherwise, Kaiji S2 is a lock, perhaps Steins;Gate if I feel like it

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 03:34:59 PM »
Hopefully steins;gate will just be 24 minutes of Super Special on loop.

you're always super special

that's why you are here with me~

Drake

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 04:18:00 PM »
tatta ima hajimete kizuita (koi ni ochita no darou)
nijuuyon jikan kimi kimi kimi (ishiki sezaru wo emasen)

nanka (nanka) itsumo to chigau kimi to (futari)
gyoujinai kaiwa masaka (ryouomoi?) iya kataomoi!

yabai shisen acchatta

nani nani? kono dokidoki? (shabba dabba deebee do-ah ba dee yeah!)
shikoukairo guchagucha konran (shabba deebee doobee yeah!)

konna koto hajimete da yo netsu demo aru no kana?

kyuujoushou terashatta koi kokoro (hajimete no koto de makkakka)
ba-ba-baka no te ga furueru zo (kore ga zoku ni iu koi nano)
iya iya iya chotto kaiwa kamimakuri (kimazui chinmoku ma-mi-mu-me-mo)
kimi no (kimi no) kimochi shiritai yo

kakakata kataomoi

hatsukoi itsumo no tsuugakuro (pikapika hikaru I'm falling now)
sora mo tobesou saa

kakakata kataomoi

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2011, 08:16:47 PM »
I see that big list of anime, all I notice is Kaiji season 2.

YEAAAAAAAAH! /o/ I've been wanting to satisfy my overdramatic gambling anime craving ever since watching the first season. Can't wait~
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2011, 08:36:58 AM »
The first thing about watching this season is: Hanasaku Iroha.
no, it doesn't matter how much you prepared yourself, it is all about DAT HAIR.
Ohana-chan is so cute~~~ I am not sure why at all you would watch this show for your own time, but trust me, this show is incredibly nice.
it is one of those shows with very little if no fan service, it is cute, it is sweet, and the kinda things you wanna associate every fluffy moment with.

feels good man

I am not quite that impressed by Steins Gate because of the awful quality, I can only hope that by the time I buy the DVD this will be corrected.

meanwhile, if you are watching Battle Girls, good luck getting through with it. I can't.

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »
yo Kaiji S2 is the best thing this season

[nsfw]http://i.imgur.com/74O2R.jpg[/nsfw]

can we just start a fukumoto thread because damn

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 04:40:00 PM »
yo Kaiji S2 is the best thing this season

[nsfw]http://i.imgur.com/74O2R.jpg[/nsfw]

can we just start a fukumoto thread because damn
Go right ahead :b

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2011, 04:55:34 PM »
When I hear about Lotte no Omocha, I kinda got morbidly curious and checked out the manga for shits and giggles.

Well, after subjecting myself to it, I must say...
Spoiler:
It's not that bad..no really I'm serious. Loli-nudity is rare, and is always played for comedy. Most of the major cast, especially the main male, is put off of the whole "feeding" idea. In fact, the main male treats the succubus as a second daughter. Any and all fanservice is of the older characters...really, from what I've read, Lotte no Omocha's premise is a huge lie. Yes, there's a 10-year-old succubus princess, and people tell her that she needs "protein", but the comic seems to try it's hardest to ignore that. Instead, it ends up being a manga about a cute child being cute. I may have to read more to confirm the comic stays this way, but up to the point I've read, it's completely harmless. Yeah, I didn't believe it either at first.
This and the fact crunchyroll picked it up are bad signs. The first time I heard of it, I expected some kind of lolicon Qwaser or Moetan on acid with femdom. :V

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 01:38:40 PM »
Money of Soul and Possibility: Great OP, a little on the preachy side (MONEY IS EVIL!!!) but has potential.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko: Arakawa Wrapped In A Futon. Really terrible singer for the OP, voice actress of the alien kind of grates my nerves, open crotch shot in ep 1. Not off to the best of starts, but I'm following it for now.

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai: Oh man. This one is going to end in tears for me, I can tell. Great idea for a plot with lots of potential, and already off to a fantastic start.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:40:20 AM by Rain Lindwurm »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."