Author Topic: MUGEN  (Read 29943 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: MUGEN
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 01:26:25 PM »
Suzaku is still low tier compared to mid tier like Oni Miko

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

• Doing >9000 Barrel Rolls
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2009, 06:44:19 PM »
I gotta have something for my sig, so...

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »
Is the Mugen crowd really that bad? Every time I check the WoW forums I just want to shoot someone. Everyone there thinks they are god's gift to man, makes fun of anybody regardless of what they say if they have a green gem, a less than "perfect" enchant, or whose spec isn't the exact cookie cutter mentioned on elitist jerks (cuz they're too damn stupid to understand why a cookie cutter spec is good, and can't fathom to understand that a minor difference may actually be for the better depending on your guild or raid members).

Then you have people so damn stupid that they don't know that "hero class" for deathknight means "starts at level 55 which is when you can start killing dragons and stuff", and qq that dks aren't so overpowered that they can solo level cap 5mans.

Every time I try to post something productive there, either new, or in response to something, I regret it. Absolutely every time.

Not to say the mugen crowd can't be bad too.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 06:17:30 AM »
It is like that, people here have no common sense, at least not where you usually prefer to post.

On another note, Orochi is getting old, just how many overpowered shit incarnations do you want for that?

There is still no HAX Yukari and I am very disappointed.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Zbo

• Seeker of truth
  • A guy.
    • Monkey's Forest... lulz
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2009, 09:35:35 AM »
I used to play Mugen. My Mugen folder was huge, but then I got bored and delete it.

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche