Author Topic: Scarlet Lunar War  (Read 3180 times)

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
Scarlet Lunar War
« on: April 18, 2011, 06:33:14 PM »
Chapter 1 of a fanfic. I don't know where I'm going with it, but here's the first chapter anyways....

Chapter 1 ~ Raid

?Udonge. Go.? a voice hissed. Reisen turned around, and growled, ?Please don't call me Udonge.?. The lunar moon rabbit looked at the gatekeeper. She was asleep, but just to make sure, Reisen fed her the sleep medicine her master had given her. Although the gatekeeper looked the same, Reisen was very sure that the medicine had worked. It always did.

Reisen motioned to her master. All clear. Eirin came along, and they slowly crept towards the building.  As they reached the door, Reisen pulled out a special key, one that could open any door. She put the key into the door, and waited. She heard a click and in they went. The pair creeped down the hallway, and reached the stairway to the library. They slowly walked down the stairs, careful not to make a sound. Finally, they reached the library, and Reisen let Eirin lead the way. After all, she was the one who wanted the book. They crept along what seemed to be an endless sea of bookshelves, until they found it. It was the twelve-volume ?Advanced Guide to Elixirs?. Reisen sighed with relief. Last time, she had to carry a sixty-four volume book.   

Suddenly, a blaring light stunned Reisen and Eirin. As the light faded, they saw a very angry Patchouli, that had apparently been studying.  ?How dare you steal my books!? she cried angrily. Reisen reached into her pocket and pulled out a spell card. ?Get out Master,? she whispered. Eirin almost argued, but then the logic made sense. She could get out with the books, while Udonge could deal with Patchouli without causing too much damage and waking everyone up. Nobody wanted to deal with Remilia, Flandre, Sakuya, and Patchouli all at once. Definitely not Eirin. She grabbed the full volume and sprinted out of the library.

?You want to play little rabbit?? Patchouli challenged. ?Spell Card! Sun Sign 'Royal Flare'!'?. Light began to shoot everywhere, and began to explode violently. Reisen evaded every shot, and sighed. The explosions would wake up the rest of the residents in the mansion. It was time to finish this quick. ?Spell Card! Wave Sign 'Red-eyed Hypnosis'?. Patchouli blinked hard. Her vision would start being doubled by now. Perfect. She would be stumbling around for a few minutes. Reisen hurried out of the library. Time to get out of here.

Reisen rushed out the front door, and just in time. The residents of the SDM were waking up, and the lights could be seen. A faint shadow could be seen. Probably Sakuya, but Reisen didn't want to find out. She ran out the front gate, where the gatekeeper was still sleeping. Thank Kanako for sleep medicine. Outside of the mansion was Eirin. She was panting hard, with a bunch of books on the ground. Reisen picked them up, and the two hurried back to Eientei. Mission status? Fairly succesful.Chapter 1 of a fanfic. I don't know where I'm going with it, but here's the first chapter anyways....

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 06:35:00 PM by gammaraptor »