Author Topic: Touhou 13 ~ Ten Desires announced!  (Read 261878 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Re: Touhou 13 ~ Ten Desires announced!
« Reply #990 on: March 11, 2011, 09:47:33 AM »
Looks like it won't be released this weekend after all. Big Sight's been damaged by the earthquake so they're taking this weekend to assess how bad it is. No word on a new date as of yet.

Yeah, confirming

They were discussing the status of the Big Sight and it seems for now, Reitaisai 8 will indefinitely be delayed.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #991 on: March 11, 2011, 09:51:05 AM »
Seeing the current disaster in Japan, as well as N-Forza and Reitaisai Twitter is reporting Reitaisai 8 has unknown status. Speculations and stuff regarding Demo or Reitaisai are at this moment unsuitable. Therefore, this thread is temporarily  locked until new information is available.

Apologies and thank you.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
I think locking this thread wasn't necessary, but oh well.

While we're mostly following the news here, I might as well do my job as a Bunbunmaru reporter, and direct everyone who hasn't seen it to the Reitaisai announcement saying that it's cancelled, since that's more relevant for this thread.

Anything else will have to wait on further information.

« Reply #993 on: July 09, 2011, 11:24:33 AM »
Okay, let's just say that, as an example, PCB didn't have new characters, and all of PCB cast is just from older games (only PCB, not the rest). Would you really have liked it that way, knowing how PCB characters are?
I think that a touhou without new lolis would provoke Kogasa to kill herself (seriously speaking, but it would be kinda boring). Besides, touhou fandom is what it is because of the lack of information, inspiring the fans to be creative and fill it with theories~

actually, Letty was a new character there, so had been Chen, and the Prismriver sisters + Lily White, Youmu, Yuyuko, Ran and Yukari because they first appeared in that game. .____.;

« Reply #994 on: July 09, 2011, 11:29:40 AM »
actually, Letty was a new character there, so had been Chen, and the Prismriver sisters + Lily White, Youmu, Yuyuko, Ran and Yukari because they first appeared in that game. .____.;

They meant it as a "what if"-scenario, not literally.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #995 on: July 09, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »
That statement was purely hypothetical, and uhh yeah this is like a 4-month bump or something

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu