Author Topic: Touhou ~ The Book Of The Grimoire  (Read 40972 times)

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Re: Touhou ~ The Book Of The Grimoire
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 04:04:13 PM »
How exactly do you want your title screen?

If it's an abstract drawing, I can do it for you.

I mean something like this:

Don't know about the music part though. But you may find good composers willing to help over the web.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2012, 05:53:21 PM »
How exactly do you want your title screen?

If it's an abstract drawing, I can do it for you.

I mean something like this:

Don't know about the music part though. But you may find good composers willing to help over the web.

That's a pretty good picture and thank you very much once again! =-D

I was thinking of something like this with Aya just falling down in a deep sleep!  and the Goddess Tena on the left side and Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya and Momiji on the Right side and the god with his back turned with his cape going right side way.

Ahh god! This reminds me of Kingdom Hearts and I am in a deep deep deep urge to make a Touhou Kingdom Hearts called Touhou Hearts but with Marisa as the main character! xD

I must get ahold of myself, I must not rush things and I will  not rush this game, I will take care and go my pace to make this good enough for the Touhou Fan community.

I think I could find some musicians in the AAA section.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:58:39 PM by AyaShameimaru »

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2012, 09:22:13 PM »
No, no. I'm not the author of that pic I showed you, that was just an example.

Although, this one I made myself from square one. If you like it, you may use it as your title screen:

Since I'm not good with anime drawings, I can't really draw aya and the others for you... I'm deeply sorry about that.

Just take your time to make your game. The more efforts you put on it, the better will be the final result.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 09:25:01 PM by Magic The Shastri »

Sweetness and love~ ♥

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2012, 09:44:17 PM »
No, no. I'm not the author of that pic I showed you, that was just an example.

Although, this one I made myself from square one. If you like it, you may use it as your title screen:

Since I'm not good with anime drawings, I can't really draw aya and the others for you... I'm deeply sorry about that.

Just take your time to make your game. The more efforts you put on it, the better will be the final result.

Oh! I see, I see lol.

Fantastic artwork and very colorful. =D

Thank you very much once again for doing these things for me also don't worry about the drawing parts I will try to get some artists that are good at drawing anime pictures. =3 I agree I should really focus on the game then getting some artists to do the drawings lol, the drawings can be put to last. ;D

Thank you for letting me having permission to use your art in my title screen in the game. =3
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 09:46:21 PM by AyaShameimaru »

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2012, 03:25:35 AM »

This is amazing (Can't help but imagine images when i see this (the right one makes me think of Unzan).

Now on to the main topic. I thought that this looked a little interesting. I might know someone who can do the art (It's the older sibling of a student from Kashiwa, Japan, who I met in high school during a foreign exchange program. She works for some Japanese game company. Not sure which one since i don't know many companies). I can ask my friend to ask her to do it (This is if she's not busy). If you already have someone than that's fine. This is if you're really desperate though.

As for me, I can do testing if you want. I'm not one to spread anything around (Then again, I've never uploaded anything to begin with).

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2012, 04:24:17 PM »
This is amazing (Can't help but imagine images when i see this (the right one makes me think of Unzan).

Now on to the main topic. I thought that this looked a little interesting. I might know someone who can do the art (It's the older sibling of a student from Kashiwa, Japan, who I met in high school during a foreign exchange program. She works for some Japanese game company. Not sure which one since i don't know many companies). I can ask my friend to ask her to do it (This is if she's not busy). If you already have someone than that's fine. This is if you're really desperate though.

As for me, I can do testing if you want. I'm not one to spread anything around (Then again, I've never uploaded anything to begin with).

No, I don't have any artists to draw the characters at the moment but if you could get your friend to draw me the pictures of of Aya falling asleep while dropping downwards and Reimu, Marisa, Momiji, goddess Tena and Yuki on both sides with the main villain in his cloak with his cape moving to the left side that would be awesome and a big help towards the game but that's if she wants to or not or if your friends busy with something else. =3

I am not really desperately in need of one now though. xD Yeah, I don't mind you being a game tester once the full game is released and thank you for taking interest in the game I am making. After I am done with this I am hoping of learn C or C++ to make better Touhou fan made games for the Touhou fan base.

The next game I have in mind of making is Touhou Hearts based off this this guys great storytelling work http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=10542.0 I love reading this!

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 08:27:55 AM »
Hey guys so did any of you think this game project was dead? xD

Its not dead! I just delayed it for a while because I had a lot of assessments popping up before I went onto my Christmas holidays (I still am on my holidays) lol.

So yeah, the game is going through a lot of changes. I have finally learnt how to parallax maps  and currently redoing all the stages I have made. The game will be starting differently and the name will be changed and probably the story aswell, a tiny bit.

Here's three pictures of the game so far.

Ingame picture

Note:
The name "Touhou The Adventures of Aya" is not the name I will be naming this game. : p Still thinking of one. xD

Parallax Map in progress.

Parallax Forest Map Full Size

Well that's all I really wanted to write and stuff lol. Hope you look forward to the game! xD
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:30:22 AM by AyaShameimaru »

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2012, 02:51:58 AM »
Not much to say, but looks interesting.

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2012, 05:09:06 AM »
The Adventures of Aya is not redundant... but it isn't very deep. What in Aya's schedule isn't an adventure.
I know what parallax is so how does that come into play here? I don't see any parallax.

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2012, 05:35:39 AM »
Not much to say, but looks interesting.

I see, thank you for taking your time to read the topic! =-D I do hope you look forward to the game.

The Adventures of Aya is not redundant... but it isn't very deep. What in Aya's schedule isn't an adventure.
I know what parallax is so how does that come into play here? I don't see any parallax.

That's why I have only put it as a temp name... "The Adventures of Aya" because I felt like it wasn't deep enough, the name not having enough meaning.

I never said you didn't know or anyone else know what a parallax is.... Your right, there is no parallax in the screenshots I took, but only Parallax maps I have created in Photoshop as you see in my previous comment.

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2012, 06:47:55 AM »
That's why I have only put it as a temp name... "The Adventures of Aya" because I felt like it wasn't deep enough, the name not having enough meaning.
That was supposed to come off as a joke and failed. Yeah, I understand the need for a temp name.

I never said you didn't know or anyone else know what a parallax is.... Your right, there is no parallax in the screenshots I took, but only Parallax maps I have created in Photoshop as you see in my previous comment.
I mentioned that I know what parallax is so that you wouldn't feel you'd have to explain it. I'm just wondering how parallax will be used in your game.

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2012, 04:33:50 AM »
This looks to be rather promising. So i hope this comes out with a good finished project and hopefully before you could maybe release a demo or something like that

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2012, 01:17:24 PM »
I'm just wondering how parallax will be used in your game.

Ah.... xD Sorry my bad and sorry for the long wait. I was working on the game for so many hours trying to fix an event that just kept on looping and never moved onto the 3rd event. Its been fixed now and I am currently working on the village.

I be using Parallaxes in my side battle views as the backgrounds and I will be using the parallaxes as backgrounds filled with other smaller mountains and clouds floating around them on tall mountains and other such places. I be using the same concept for floating islands and some dungeons, towers, boats, airships and etc.

This looks to be rather promising. So i hope this comes out with a good finished project and hopefully before you could maybe release a demo or something like that

Thank you for taking interest in the game. =D I have already released a (old) demo which can be found on the first page but I'm guessing you want the new one with all the parallax maps? I don't mind releasing that kind of one but it will take a while. =3

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2013, 10:28:52 PM »
Does anyone have any face sets that are compatible with RPG Maker?  I too am  making one.
Team 9-Ball never gives up, and neither should you!

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2013, 01:15:10 AM »
Do you still need a composer? I would've PM'd you, but you're a guest. I could do it maybe? I'm not that good but if I give you a sample of what I make you could see if you like it :3

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2013, 01:16:43 AM »
Do you still need a composer? I would've PM'd you, but you're a guest. I could do it maybe? I'm not that good but if I give you a sample of what I make you could see if you like it :3

[Qwerty: The user has deleted his/her account already. This thread has been dead for quite a while.]

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2013, 01:34:37 AM »
[Qwerty: The user has deleted his/her account already. This thread has been dead for quite a while.]
Oh...I just assumed because someone posted...  :derp: