Author Topic: A challenge!  (Read 1626 times)

A challenge!
« on: January 20, 2011, 07:06:13 AM »
I'd post this in the forum games section but for some reason I can't.

Please bear with me now, this might seem ridiculous.

Long story short, my friend has "Challenged" me to a duel of characters after hearing about how uber-powerful some of the Touhou characters are. I am supposed to round up 5 characters from Touhou, put them all into a collage and post the collage here, and my friend will do the same thing with a group of characters from his games.
The 5th character, marked with an x50 in their image, will not be a single character but rather an army of 50, proportionally weaker infantry units that back up the 4 other main characters.

Now, you, the people of this forum, are supposed to vote: Which team would win in a FIGHT TO THE DEATH!?! Team 1 of the home team, or Team 2 of the visitors team?

And PLEASE do not automatically vote for the Touhou team just because this IS a Touhou forum, give a lot of thought into your choice before actually voting, alright?

Team 1:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7052/klsafasdjfasd.png

You (should) all know who these characters are as well as their abilities, so they do not require descriptions.

Team 2:

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff428/Voskhod/team.png

In the Top Left is the 'Champion of Khorn' (Warhammer 40k), a 20 foot heavily armored and agile berserker wielding a claymore that is equally as huge as he is. Not pictured is a super-high-caliber shoulder cannon which he uses when his enemies are out of melee range.
Top Right is 'Kratos' (God of War), A half-god armed with the Chains of Olympus and Blade of Olympus, as well as armor forged and given to him by the Gods of the Greek Pantheon.
Bottom Left is the 'Bloodthrister' (Warhammer 40k), a 60 foot flying behemoth and prophet of destruction, armed with a 3-tailed extending whip and flaming battleaxe.
Bottom Right is Ares (God of War), Greek god of war and incarnation of all things related to violence and bloodshed. Rides a flying Pegasus and himself can sprout wings, armed with no armor but wields a sword and axe given to him by Athena that can cut through any material like a hot knife through butter. Has no real powers other than high resistance to damage, super strength and flight.
In the middle are the 'Raptors' (Warhammer 40k), a group of 50 armored flamethrower wielding jetpack propelled lunatics with no sense of fear (or self-preservation), all have radios and can communicate with eachother but not the other 4 main characters.

All except for the Champion can fly, Kratos can "Fly" by jumping and using the chains of Olympus to latch onto flying allies and/or enemies.

Keep in mind that the Bloodthirster and Champion of Khorn both become stronger the more they are wounded, as well as when they see the sight of blood; theirs, the enemy's, or their ally's

Begin voting now.  :V
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 07:11:47 AM by theshim »

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Re: A challenge!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 07:12:38 AM »
We don't do powerlevel topics here, sorry.  And those images were waaaaaaay oversized.  Read the rules.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson