Author Topic: Shoot the Bullet on Danmakufu... WHAT?  (Read 5312 times)

KomeijiKoishi

Drake

Re: Shoot the Bullet on Danmakufu... WHAT?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »
Cool. I can theorize on ways to accomplish it. Could definitely be done, though.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »
I can definitely see it being pulled off.

With that said?  I -can't- figure it out as far as modifying the sidebar @_@

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 12:27:37 AM »
I want to know the name of the creator. He is extremely good at making music (I think i have a danmaku script called alternate age by the same person)
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 12:45:00 AM »
Well, I came.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 12:46:03 AM »
Of course this can't be a Danmakufu Thread without Naut
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Benny1

• Die The Death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is The Death!
  • Dlanor of the Ten Wedges
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 03:55:15 AM »
I want to know the name of the creator. He is extremely good at making music (I think i have a danmaku script called alternate age by the same person)

The creator of The Alternative Age is danmaq, it's a group, and the music is nothing but ZUN midis played with slightly different and worse instruments.  I am 99.99% sure this script is fully unrelated.

The song in the video is you -destructive- by dai, btw.

Umm, let me check my danmakufu stores...  Here.  Try using this player file.  If memory serves, any time a boss comes on screen, it will go into Shoot the Bullet mode, have fun.  I'm pretty sure this is an older version.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jymnzyhtyy2

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 04:03:28 AM »
yeah i just realized it was a Higurashi music but the art is very similar to the alternate age so yeah...

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »
Is it the full version or just the demo? If it's the full version, SEND IT TO ME!