Author Topic: IN score.dat request  (Read 3537 times)

Milkyway64

• I AM A MAD SCIENTIST. KIND OF.
IN score.dat request
« on: June 19, 2009, 05:43:31 AM »
I've hit my limit. I absolutely can NOT unlock anything further. I have maybe 6 of the last words and am getting very frustrated and Hourai Elixer normal (with Marisa. 100+ tries, mofos) and Hard mode FinalB in general. I also can only make it halfway through the extra stage.

I'm ready to move on, but I at least want to at least see all the stuff I'm missing. A .dat file containing the last words (and preferably all the Lunatic spellcards as well) would be much appreciated.

In advance, thanks.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: IN score.dat request
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 06:06:57 AM »
I've hit my limit. I absolutely can NOT unlock anything further. I have maybe 6 of the last words and am getting very frustrated and Hourai Elixer normal (with Marisa. 100+ tries, mofos) and Hard mode FinalB in general. I also can only make it halfway through the extra stage.

I'm ready to move on, but I at least want to at least see all the stuff I'm missing. A .dat file containing the last words (and preferably all the Lunatic spellcards as well) would be much appreciated.

In advance, thanks.
WHAT? Kaguya and Eirin are going to enslave you and use you as an expiriment.

On the serious part: That is a bad excuse for giving up. Unlocking IN Last words is the only challanging part in that game. Practise more, learn to develop strategies and learn how to bomb on certain cards.

Milkyway64

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 06:15:31 AM »

In advance, thanks.
WHAT? Kaguya and Eirin are going to enslave you and use you as an expiriment.

On the serious part: That is a bad excuse for giving up. Unlocking IN Last words is the only challanging part in that game. Practise more, learn to develop strategies and learn how to bomb on certain cards.

You're probably right. I'll admit that Hourai Elixer (well, most of the Marisa Spellcard practice quest in gereral) has been getting to me. After 100+ tries of it and 300+ of Dragon's Necklace I'm sick of it. HE is the last one I need to do, but I am losing patience quickly. I can't really focus on any other task because of it, either, being so close to unlocking that Last Word and all.

I do love this game and I suppose at the end of the day I'll keep coming back. To be fair, I've only been playing for a week. Maybe with more time and practice, I'll finally get it...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 06:19:36 AM »
I wish the old IN thread still excisted where I asked for advice and discussed Reimu solo for Hard. So many useful replays and posts were made which finally made me unlock 216.

I hope you do know that Hourai Elixer can be captured easy if you stay all the way at the left or right corner when the crossing green bullets spawn

Milkyway64

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 03:56:53 PM »
And finally, I manage to cap it and unlock Reimu's Last Word. Now to beat Extra...