Author Topic: [NATIONSTATES-Original] Examining the Maidens of the Kaleidoscope Region  (Read 3513 times)

Acidus

WELL RURO I SAID I WOULD UP THIS AND I WILL

--

Toiletopia Intelligence Agency - Foreign Relations Department

The Maidens of the Kaleidoscope region has been settled only recently, and its regional scene is marked by the presence of three major powers - the Grimperium of Conned Peoples, the Nomadic Empire of Genbu Kaiden, and the Holy Empire of Theoristia. The presence of the Maidens of the Kaleidoscope region on the world stage is low, but the presence and proximity of the Grimperium of Conned Peoples to Toiletopia is enough to warrant reports on the region. Three intelligence units are currently placed in Conned Peoples: two in Genbu Kaiden, and one in Theoristia. A unit has been sent to Jana Land, and will establish themselves in the nation by the end of the month.

THE GRIMPERIUM OF CONNED PEOPLES

GEOGRAPHY
The Grimperium of Conned Peoples is a massive nation - it comprises an entire landmass by itself. Much of the land comes from nations it has conquered in wars, and a sea separates Genbu Kaiden and Theoristia from the Grimperium. Due to its size, the geography of the nation wildly differs - to the extreme north lie tundras, where it is believed that vast deposits of oil are present, along with several military installations hidden within the Ipsum mountain range. The political capital city of Conned Peoples is Gensokyo, which is a relatively small city, but it is heavily guarded by military and is virtually impregnable. Major economic cities include Sosigenes, Quidel, and Photios, with several other major seaports and airports.

ECONOMY

Conned Peoples is an economic juggernaut - its major industries are information technology, uranium mining and arms manufacturing. The success of Conned Peoples can be attributed to not only to the sheer amount of natural resources in the nation, but an extremely sound infrastructure and the policies of the current government, which has stated that its only goal while in power is to build Conned Peoples as an economic powerhouse both regionally and globally. In these ends, the government has succeeded wildly. The financial report of the last fiscal year published by Conned Peoples reported a 8% growth, even more impressive given the recession that has gripped the world two years ago. The nation's main trading partners are Genbu Kaiden and Theoristia despite the former's cool relations, and its primary exports are electronics, oil, and power. It is almost completely self sufficient, but it buys landfill spaces from the nations around it.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: [NATIONSTATES-Original] Examining the Maidens of the Kaleidoscope Region
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 05:22:24 PM »
Something that I've wondered for a while: Why "Grimperium"?

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 06:10:01 PM »
Because Grim Emperium has too many syllables!

I also approve greatly of this foray. Maybe Jana Land will actually be big enough to warrant scouting in a "month." :V

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 07:01:03 PM »
What Jan said, really.
...Except Theoristia
Is already big...

Ahem... But this looks
Most promising so far, so
I hope there's more soon~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"