Author Topic: Do you listen to AnimeAMAZE?  (Read 1552 times)

CirnoFan

• I never thought I'd get this chance :O!
Do you listen to AnimeAMAZE?
« on: December 10, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »
AnimeAMAZE is a radio station that plays anime music. The music can range from poor to good to something that might be worth a favorite.

I've noticed that there are not only Anime songs, there are also Touhou songs! I really love the awesome music of Touhou!

To access it, all you have to do is go to iTunes, choose the radio option, select International/World, and select AnimeAMAZE. It is a pretty awesome radio station that plays a variety of music made in Japan.

So, here are your 3 choices.

No. I haven't listened to it.
Yes, after I read about this topic!
Yes, definately!
Previous Usernames: CirnoFan754, CirnoFan, The Scale of Rivalry, The Square of Rivalries, Wikipe-Tan, Car Inferno
Posts: 83/150 What will happen is my YouTube and deviantART account will appear when the # of posts reaches 150.

No, I didn't make it.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Do you listen to AnimeAMAZE?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 01:20:17 PM »
For those of us who don't own an iPod, or don't want to use iTunes, there's also their homepage, which includes detailed instructions on the different ways you can tune in.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
Re: Do you listen to AnimeAMAZE?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 03:02:34 PM »
Sweet, it's Miku :V