Author Topic: Rosenkreuzstilette (v2)  (Read 32129 times)

Letty Whiterock

Re: Rosenkreuzstilette (v2)
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2009, 01:05:25 PM »
Physical copies are no longer available. However, you can purchase a digital copy from here. And yes, this website is reliable.

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2009, 04:21:21 AM »
So, I got the english patch today and the first thing I did was going to Grolla Mode and beat 8 stages (I left Grolla's stage for later).

Now, what do you guys think of Grolla and Lady Sichte? It seemed like there was some romance going on.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2009, 05:54:22 AM »
So, I got the english patch today and the first thing I did was going to Grolla Mode and beat 8 stages (I left Grolla's stage for later).

Now, what do you guys think of Grolla and Lady Sichte? It seemed like there was some romance going on.
Maybe, maybe not. To me, it seems more like total dedication, like a knight.

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2009, 12:19:56 PM »

Exactly what I thought.

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2009, 04:30:06 PM »

And what do you think that implies? It is that man-to-man thing that we see in Alexander and Hephaestion, Arthur and Lancelot, Adon and Samson, and other guys like that.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009, 05:49:42 PM »
And what do you think that implies? It is that man-to-man thing that we see in Alexander and Hephaestion, Arthur and Lancelot, Adon and Samson, and other guys like that.
Grolla is too busy being a badass killing machine to be romantic. >_>
Spoiler:
Still waiting for some Grolla x Sichte yuri pictures...