Author Topic: Rosenkreuzstilette (v2)  (Read 32089 times)

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Re: Rosenkreuzstilette (v2)
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 09:10:33 PM »
Heeeeeeey you're the same Letty Whiterock looking for ladyfolk to voice this aren't you?
Why did it take me this long to put 2+2 together I r smrt.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 10:33:12 PM »
Heeeeeeey you're the same Letty Whiterock looking for ladyfolk to voice this aren't you?
Why did it take me this long to put 2+2 together I r smrt.
oh wow what in the world

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 11:29:04 PM »
I had replied to that on another message board and somehow completely missed the connection right here.
Smarts.
I has them.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 01:01:26 AM »
I had replied to that on another message board and somehow completely missed the connection right here.
Smarts.
I has them.
Ha ha, well, at least you have credentials!

dustyjo

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 03:03:54 AM »
argh I'm not good at these megaman clones

I'm only good at the original games  :V
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 04:12:10 AM by dustyjo »

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2009, 03:22:32 AM »
Looks like a quality game, thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the megaman series.. And this really does look like too much of a clone to enjoy if you don't really enjoy Megaman.

Looks like a lot more fun compared to megaman than Touhouvania is to Castlevania though imo.

Letty Whiterock

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2009, 08:32:35 PM »
FINALLY started playing this. I will end up blowing credits like nuts, though, because I'm terrible at Megaman games.

Hell, I've only had time to clear one stage so far, but wow what a stage. Schwer is incredibly HNNNNNNNNNNNGHworthy, and has possibly the most entertaining stage I've ever seen in an MM clone.

wailofthebanshee

• Go away for a bit.
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »
also freudia is the best character
she is not, grolla is

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2009, 09:03:53 PM »
she is not, grolla is
This person knows what's up.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2009, 09:25:25 PM »
What happened? Did you and Schwer break up?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2009, 09:27:43 PM »
What happened? Did you and Schwer break up?
I love Schwer, but Grolla's always been the best.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2009, 11:43:56 PM »
How not to play RKS.

I'm getting more and more tempted to call dibs on Schwer, but I'm gonna at least finish the game before I do anything like that. :/

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2009, 11:59:23 PM »
she is not, grolla is
Except Freudia >>>>>>>>> Grolla

Letty Whiterock

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »
also [some irrelevant NotZorne bitch] is the best character
she is not, [some other irrelevant NotZorne bitch] is
I sense something wrong with these two posts.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »
also [some irrelevant NotZorne bitch] is the best character
she is not, [some other irrelevant NotZorne bitch] is
I sense something wrong with these two posts.
Yeah, they don't mention how awful Zorne is.

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2009, 01:40:04 AM »
No love for Trauare?

Not that I'm complaining, I keep forgetting she exists myself :V

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 03:55:14 AM »
Oh my, "Service Temporarily Unavailable"... I think you guys crashed the server.

Anyway, I played this game a while back. Boy was it nostalgic... sort of. And by nostalgic I mean getting my ass handed to me like in the original Megaman but only in a cuter and prettier interface... much like Megamari.

I can finish the 8 initial stages mostly flawlessly although some bosses give me a hard time. I finished this game by farming for Cross Tank  :V. Yeah I know, it did take me like 13 hours to do so... or something, I can't really remember. I don't know why I didn't see the second castle coming...

Freudenstachel seems promising... though I remember seeing a video of the trial where Freude's main weapon had an energy bar. Then again, I haven't been reading up on this recently so I might be wrong.

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2009, 04:17:02 AM »
Freudia's default weapon is, of course, Freudenstachel, and is identical to Spiritia's version in the first game, straight down to the energy bar.  However, Freudia can still use it after the bar hits empty, it just loses its rapid-fire ability.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »
YESSSSSSSSSSS

nintendonut888

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2009, 09:34:34 PM »
Hey. I noticed that an English patch had been released, so I decided to download it. The problem is that it refuses to install. It keeps on saying that an error occured while trying to access the folder the game is in. Any help?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »
Hey. I noticed that an English patch had been released, so I decided to download it. The problem is that it refuses to install. It keeps on saying that an error occured while trying to access the folder the game is in. Any help?
The patch is pretty much designed to work specifically with either a CD or THE BEST version, so if you have ANYTHING different, down to the filenames, it will fail. If you need any help, contact TDOMMX, the guys who coded it. His e-mail is TDOMMX [at] gmail [dot] com.

nintendonut888

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2009, 10:21:02 PM »
I see. So if you have a not entirely legal copy like mine it won't work. I have to hand it to them, that's a pretty good incentive to buy it. The only reason I want to play the game again is for the story though, since I'm not a hardcore enough Mega Man fan to beat the game with anything other than weakness exploitation.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2009, 10:23:14 PM »
I see. So if you have a not entirely legal copy like mine it won't work. I have to hand it to them, that's a pretty good incentive to buy it. The only reason I want to play the game again is for the story though, since I'm not a hardcore enough Mega Man fan to beat the game with anything other than weakness exploitation.
The game is pretty cheap. If you like it, there's really no reason not to buy it.

nintendonut888

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2009, 10:28:48 PM »
Except that I have no experience in buying things online, and am one of those people who is for some reason intimidated by the concept. That's actually the reason I haven't used a stash of money I've saved up in a very obtuse way for an unspecified venture and bought the Touhou games (not that I think they'd appreciate 200 some dollars worth of spare change).

If someone could hold my hand through the process though I may do it though; I really want to get that "YOU PIRATED THESE" guilt off my back.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:38:29 PM by nintendonut888 »

dustyjo

« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

I just installed the Freudia patch and it worked fine.

I don't know exactly why it worked but it did.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »
Dolis Warmind is a great name.
Wotters gonna' wot

wailofthebanshee

• Go away for a bit.
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »
Except that I have no experience in buying things online, and am one of those people who is for some reason intimidated by the concept. That's actually the reason I haven't used a stash of money I've saved up in a very obtuse way for an unspecified venture and bought the Touhou games (not that I think they'd appreciate 200 some dollars worth of spare change).

If someone could hold my hand through the process though I may do it though; I really want to get that "YOU PIRATED THESE" guilt off my back.
I'm pretty sure it's sold out.

However, if you have the ISO for it, you can patch it.