Author Topic: Bookmarks?  (Read 3242 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Bookmarks?
« on: November 11, 2010, 03:48:43 PM »
What happened to them? Seems mine were completely wiped. I don't recall deleting them.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Bookmarks?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 03:52:01 PM »
The My Bookmarks thing for the forums?  It's never worked properly and I haven't done anything to it, fixes or otherwise.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Tengukami

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 03:53:34 PM »
Oh. Welp, guess it's time to make a new Bookmarks Folder for my browser then.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »
As far as I was aware you couldn't make more than one bookmark.  The fact that you managed to get more than one bookmark in it is amazing in itself.  Sorry about the loss though, I've been trying to figure out the issue with it for a while now but it's rather low priority.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Tengukami

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 04:09:43 PM »
No sweat, as the workaround is pretty simple to implement.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 04:12:34 PM »
Yeah hence the low priority.  There's a lot more glaring bugs I've been grappling with on and off the past few months (I'm looking at you stupid calendar bug >:()