Author Topic: Rebirth!(not the spellcard) Make your own touhou!  (Read 42242 times)

Nem

• Grrrr!
  • Gimmie money!
Re: Rebirth!(not the spellcard) Make your own touhou!
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2010, 03:27:15 AM »
Well, I made a crude depiction of Ayumi.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7977/ayumicrudesr.jpg
She's ready to Soul Rip someone, probably caught Marisa stealing her things again.

I came up with her ultimate attack, the Shadow Sun. It looks similar to a Nemesis Bane but the main fireball is made up of purely black flames. Satori forbade her from ever using this attack again. The first time she used it, it was powerful enough to extinguish the flames of Hell. Thankfully, Utsuho was able to reignite the flames.

Her Shadow Sun is a secret spellcard in her Hisoutensoku deck. To unlock the use of it, four of her five active cards must be Nemesis Banes. After all Nemesis Banes are in her hand, she must use an Ibuki Gourd to select the Shadow Sun spellcard.

A win quote against Youmu.
"You say your sword can cut through someone's confusion, how does that work? Oh, I know! It cuts through confusion by cutting off someone's head!"

I wonder what would happen if she met Kyousei, Ayumi is a lightweight against alchohol.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2010, 01:43:30 PM »
I wonder what would happen if she met Kyousei, Ayumi is a lightweight against alchohol.

Interaction amongst OCs? Inconceivable!  :o Why yes I had just finished watching the Princess Bride, why do you ask?

Anyway, anyone else remember that one shota dragon thing I (along with several other people) contributed to? Well I did some work, and came up with a character! Minus backstory for now, because schoololol.

Name: Kenshi Ryukuru

Title: Careless Dragon of Paradise

Species: Dragon

Ability: Manipulation of Clouds, Lance Expertise

Location: Celestia/Bhava-agra/Heaven/Whateveritisyoukidsarecallingitthesedays

Occupation: Slacker; believed to be a humanoid reincarnation of The Dragon with about 1/100th of the power

Description: Aqua blue hair, spiked lightly at the bangs, with a rattail at the back. He has small horns sticking out of his head. His eyes are a crimson red, with a sense of playfulness. He has blue wings that are slightly torn. He wears a red short sleeve shirt with the left sleeve torn off, and has a scroll circling around his torso. He wears a tassel with the kanji for "heaven" on the side. Underneath the tassel, he wears jean shorts. His shoes are simply brown leather shoes. He wields a lance with a blade the size of the handle, which he refers to as the "Dragon Hunter's Glaive". He's mostly a playful little kid, but when someone threatens him, he stands his ground as if they had threatened Gensokyo as a whole. He claims to be the reincarnation of The Dragon, however he never shows any real proof of such, beyond the fact that he's a dragon. He claims he's too young to drink, but considering he's over 19, it may just be a moral high ground. He could just be a wimp, (for lack of better words) though he doesn't seem like it.

Relationships: Tenshi Hinanai - neighbour
Iku Nagae - relative
Suika Ibuki - neighbour
Patrick "Patorikku" Doiru - acquaintances; tend to spar for practice on occasion

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

draganuv15

« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2010, 04:31:01 PM »
He doesn't force drinking... unless you agitate him, and weak drinkers are known to experiance side affects for a few days if they survive XP

although, depending on his mood, Ayumi could land a couple of good blows

Also Youmu win quote

'Oi! Stop flailing that sword randomley! Even if your not drunk your aim is pretty bad...'

and Ayumi

'I heard you were a light drinker... so don't complain to me if you start getting dizzy for a few days!'
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 04:37:20 PM by Yagokoro E. »

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
  • YEET!!!! *throws pollen puff*
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2010, 06:04:53 AM »
Nyeh, might as well make a playable arsenal, just because I'm bored.

Kaisou-A (Fun-loving type)
Let's have a little fun with this! Battling is fun!~
Unfocused: Shooting Star (5 columns of familiars, Kaisou shooting stars)
Focused: Sunlight Cluster (Three piercing familiars shooting)
Bomb Unfocused: Ice Magic [Frozen Star] (Rotating star shield that destroys bullets; freezes others)
Bomb Focused: Lunar Magic [Moonlight Glow] (A white shield that expands to the whole screen)

Kaisou-B (Full Hate type)
Out of my way! I will seriously hurt you if you don't obey.
Unfocused: Steel Splitter (1/2 of Persuasion Needle damage, two familiars aimed down)
Focused: Earth Breaker (All four shoot up for Persuasion needle damage)
Bomb Unfocused: Dangerous Magic [Apocalypse] (Shoots many fireballs all around)
Bomb Focused: Death Magic [Mind Breaker] (A stream of black spheres aimed at enemies)

Story Mode A: In this type, Kaisou is always trying to make it fun. Whenever stage 1 is completed, a usual quote from him is, "Aww, you died too quickly! Oh well, time to find another one!" It takes him up to stage 4 after stage 5 (because he has too much fun) just to realize something is wrong. When he gets to the Extra stage, he gets so disappointed because, "This is the last stage!? No, it can't be! Ah, well." This is where he breaks the fourth wall and says, "Well, I hope you had a good time playing as this type, player! Come back when you wanna play again, OK? I'll be waiting to have more fun!~"

Story Mode B: In this type, Kaisou is just blinded by fury the whole time. He usually goes overboard shooting. He doesn't even know what caused the incident at all in this type, and when he clears the extra stage, he realizes the incident, but ends with, "Whatever, I'm still friggin' creased. Next time, you better put up a better fight!"

More win quotes:

vs. Youmu
"Swords~"
"Cool!~ Do you know how I can get my hair white like that?"

vs. Sakuya
"Cheater!!! No stopping time!"
"I still like Mugetsu."

vs. Ruukoto
"Ow! A robot in a feudal Japan place?!"
"No theme?"

vs. Nue
"Chimera battle begin! Oh, wait... Never mind."
"Heian Alien? Wow, you must really love Nintendo."

vs. Ellen
"Hi, I'm Kaisou! Oh? Just visiting?"
"OK, so I ordered some stardust a few weeks ago, and never got any."

vs. Rika
"Cheater! No tanks!!"
"Throw that wrench at me. I dare you."

vs. Reisen
"Does it help that I'm already slightly insane?"
"Wow, it's like a drug trip! Wait, what's a drug trip?"

vs. Byakuren
"I support the peace 100%."
"Thief!! You stole from Shinki! I'm telling!~"

vs. Keine
"As long as it's not U.S. History."
"Make history class better! Please~"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:49:46 AM by Kaisou Hisakata »
Hi. Might put something new here but idk.

Sejha

• I think Im a game dev. And Musician.
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2010, 01:52:27 PM »
Name: Ikari Koyanagi
Sex: Male [Just to be different!]
Title: Fox Youkai that Follows the Scent of Death
Species: Kitsune Youkai
Level: Stage Three [Boss]
Ability: Manipulate the world around him with Illusions [It's very limited, as it only extends to about 80 feet around him.]
Description: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4457/ikari.png Image there~ Cheery, but a little cynical. It often takes him a little while to see the big picture because he's so obsessed with details. He's more likely to see the tree than the forest. He works as a Private Investigator when he isn't busy, but only if he'll be sufficiently compensated. He also lives in the Forest Village, along with Kiki, and maybe three other living residents. He has several other outfits that he can be commonly seen in.
Relationships: As his power has no effect on Kiki, he finds himself frustated when he tries to trick her and fails. He has taken quite a liking to her, but hasn't got the heart to tell her how strongly he feels.
Shot Type: His shots tend to change their shape and size at random.

and

Name: Kiki Tanioka
Title: Extraordinary White Witch
Sex: Female
Species: Hanyou (Blood Variant Unknown)
Level: Stage Two [Boss] (In both of the games she appeared in, Eternal Twilight[Discontinued due to data loss] and Empty Thoughts of an Eastern Wonderland[Alpha has been released to testers] she was a stage two boss, in nearly the same location.)
Ability: Commune with the Has Been, and Never Was
Age: Unknown, but not that old. She's probably younger than Youmu is.
Description: http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/594/kiki.png ~ Image There. After her loss to Marisa the summer before, she gave up her spellcard thievery and now instead relies on her own power. Though she still has the Grimoire of Stolen Magicks, she does not use it, and instead keeps it hidden under lock and key. This way, it cannot be stolen. She has mild schizophrenia, and often this fact is mistaken for her using her power, though since her power is vague and has never fully been seen used, one could say that schizophrenia is all she has, and instead she is quite powerless. That said, Reisen and Ikari's powers have no effect on her whatsoever.  Constantly cheerful, blissfully ignorant, and full of energy. Kiki has a strong like for everything, except people who are full of hate, and those who lie.
Relationships: She is protective of the people who live in the village, but is really rather Blissfully ignorant to Ikari's feelings. Actually she seems rather blissfully ignorant to a lot of people's feelings. She likes Marisa quite a lot, but has a distaste for both Reimu and Nageki, considering them to be "inconsiderate of her friends' feelings". Which friends she is actually referring to, nobody is quite sure.
Shot Type: She likes pointy objects. I need say no more. The bullets however aren't always sure of where exactly they are supposed to go...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:27:04 AM by Snow Taradien »
I've evolved a lot. When did I make this account again?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2010, 01:30:41 AM »
Thread cleaned of heresy.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2010, 03:08:35 AM »
ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL!

Name: 路烏霊

Title: Hellraiser

Species: Yatagarasu

Ability: Manipulation of Nuclear Fusion

Relationship: She is too evil to have friends.

Description:
(Fanart by Drake!)

Background: 路烏霊 is the real reason why the Hell of Blazing Fires was made, and in the laxity of its maintenance, she has escaped. 路烏霊 has powers exactly like Utsuho, but she is smarter and more evil so she uses them better. 路烏霊 is the most evil person, always planning to do something bad. She kills one person every hour when she can just because. She always defiles every temple and shrine and spits in every well and steals money whenever she can. She then destroys everything she steals so that it can't be gotten back.  All of her spellcards are very evil and also very hard to dodge. She likes being evil, and will stop at nothing to set everything on fire. She's so evil that everyone is afraid of her and so no one really tries to stop her because they know she would kill them without a second thought and would win because she always cheats. 路烏霊 hates everyone and everything because she is evil.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 03:24:23 AM by Sapurvisat Niyazov »

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2010, 05:41:06 AM »
New character~ As the other half of Kaisou.

Name: Nazo Hisakata
Title: The Missing Link
Species: Human
Abilities: Flight, power enhancement, mental magic, can travel between worlds like Kaisou
Description: Wears a white suit, short black hair in a ponytail, white shoes, gray eyes, usually holding a bow. Red metal wings instead of blue. She is like a female Kaisou. Silly, short-tempered, curious, all of that.
Relationships: Kaisou Hisakata (other half, guardian)
Loves: Mangoes, stars, being Kaisou's guardian
Hates: Gross food, horror movies, sleeping knowing that Kaisou's in trouble
A few months after Kaisou settled into Gensokyo, somewhere in another universe, Nazo seemed aware of him. Nazo was like a missing link to Kaisou, and Kaisou himself was aware that she existed. When she found him, it was like a crazy event of screaming and silliness. Nazo accidentally hit Kaisou in the face, and both of them were hurt. Nazo discovered what was happening, and said, "I think I should stay with you for a while, just to keep you safe."
Nazo is always upset being a boss.

Nazo-A (Guard type)
Alright, keep Kaisou safe, first priority.
Unfocused: Mind Concealing (Homing type, needles)
Focused: Mental Burst (Piercing sphere, heavy damage)
Unfocused Bomb: Mind Sign [Flowing Mind River] (A single stream firing in whatever direction you move)
Focused Bomb: Conscience Sign [Mental Break] (A shield type bomb that when hit, releases a burst of stars)

Nazo-B (Solo type)
Alright, solving this incident should keep him safe.
Unfocused: Dimensional Flower Strike (A cross-stream of black flowers)
Focused: Dimension Rift (Creates one stream of flowers and a shot shield around her. No, not a bomb substitute)
Unfocused Bomb: Dimension Sign [Dimensional Break] (A giant rift shows up and explodes)
Focused Bomb: Mental Dimension [Dreamworld's Special] (Two black spheres are summoned and crush the opponent)

Story A
Nazo is always protective of Kaisou that she follows him all the way to stage 6. In the Extra stage, however, she protects Kaisou with all her might.

Story B
This is where Nazo goes solo. She leaves Kaisou to take care of himself and sets off to stop the incident from causing any harm. Whenever it isn't much of a threat, she just asks for a playful danmaku match. The Extra stage has her battling the boss to prevent any damage to Kaisou.

Both share a common trait: when the boss threatens to injure Kaisou, Nazo goes all out and over-attacks the boss.

Oh yeah, win quotes.

vs. Kaisou
"Hm, this is the exact reason I stay with you. You just can't protect yourself well yet."
"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Please answer me!"

vs. Self
"Hm, another me? Awesome! Come, Nazo, we shall protect Kaisou TWICE as much! DIBS ON TYPE A!"
"Do you like mangoes?"

vs. Reimu
"Please let Kaisou stay here~"
"Do you have a mango with you? I want to eat one right now."

General
"Wow, I'm improving~"
"Hey you! Not you! Hey, I said not you!"
"I see you've met Kaisou."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:51:27 AM by Kaisou Hisakata »

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2010, 11:30:46 PM »
So bored,
Oh, an OC thread? Time to relieve Boredom  :V

Name: Sacchi Hikaru (Don't mind it I use his name everywhere)

Title: Eternal Being Of The Night

Species: God (Once was human)

Abilities: Night/Dimension manipulation and twin swords mastery.

Location: A house between the human village and the youkai mountain.

Description: Wears an everyday's set, black shirt with blue jeans and when it's cold a white coat. Black hair, brown eyes, black sneakers, Sacchi is normally calm and friendly to anybody, you can do whatever you want to make him pissed, it just won't happen, unless you hit his berserk button(Offending or otherwise hurting any of his relatives or closest friends.), then you'd better hope you have a quick death. Sacchi's also pretty much one of the best swordsmans out there, that, combined with his god status makes him a pretty tough opponent to beat -- and a near impossible one at midnight -- However, sometimes he may act insane -- to the point that would make yukari look the sanest person ever -- just for the laughs. However serious in important matters, he is really playful and sometimes even curious.

Relationships: Lilith (Wife), Luchia (Gatekeeper and close friend), Flandre(Good Friend), Sakuya/Marisa/Reimu/Sanae(Somewhat friends), Suwako/Kanako (Fellow Gods)

Backstory:

Sacchi was once a slave to nyx, the goddes of the night, he killed her by using her own powers against her and in return turned into a god, he comes to gensokyo to save his wife from certain death -- by changing HER reality -- and now lives with her to make sure nothing goes out of control.

PS: The whole story is so friggin' huge that it would take me an hour to type all of that, please, understand that he is a powerful being for reasons, many reasons. The whole story explains the "Manipulation of dimensions" but I'm too lazy to write that part.  :V

Spellcards: (Way too many to type, so only the most used will be listed)

Fantasy Sign [Sense of Reality]
War Sign [Disciples of The Sun]
Truth Sign [World's End]
Ultimate Truth [Galaxy's End]
Ancient Divine Knowledge Sword [Nightly Soul Cleasing Slash]
Last Spell:Fantasy-Like Sword [Sculpulture of Dreams]
Melee Last Word: Hidden in Twilight [Spiritual Sword Hidden In The Border Between Sun and Night] (Also reffered to "Through the Boundary Slash" or simply "Hidden in Twilight"
Last Word: Peace Sign [The One Who Reigns Over The Night]

PS: Will be making the sheets for his wife and gatekeeper later, kinda tired now.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2010, 03:56:43 AM »
?Anuncio a todo el proletariado!
I mean, um. Listen up, people.

As much as I want TARC to be a fun place for all, excessively provoking people with needless mockery will be frowned upon, no matter who it is that posts it. This thread already has more instances of it than I would like. Those will be the last ones you shall see. Anyone who would like to do that in the future ought to consider themselves warned.

Yes, I'm being a bit of a humorless legalistic prick.

Deal with it.

Now please go back to having harmless fun without laughing at one another's expense.

Edit 12 November: On further consideration, some parody characters shall be allowed, provided that they do not outnumber the rest and do not generate mounds of complaints. Carry on.

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2010, 03:56:30 PM »
words
whoa. that post killed the thread...

[ruro]I didn't want it to! ;-;[/ruro]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 07:59:25 AM by Rurolutionary Girl Utena »

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »
whoa. that post killed the thread...

Then allow me to use my awesome thread-omancy to revive this poor topic! Since you guys are doing it, interaction amongst OCs!

vs. Ayumi
"Souls are where hope resides. I can't simply let you destroy them on a whim!"
"That's a nice weapon you carry around. Shame I don't have one..."

vs. Sara
"I have to admit, Remilia seems like a more appealing vampire. No offense, just my opinion."
"Hope conquers fear. Simple as that."

vs. Shinku
"Tarot cards usually alter people's hopes, whether good or otherwise. Do you use those cards like that?"
"It seems all the maids these days are into throwing things. At me..."

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2010, 07:08:11 PM »
Name: Savory Misori

Title: The Boy That Wished

Species: Human, later Half-Youkai

Ability: None but after gaining the power of wishes, he attains the ability to predict disasters.

Description: Rather short for his age. Wears a long white robe like a cape. Underneath, a black muscle shirt with baggy green pants. He carries with him a staff with what appears to be a stylized star as one would see a star twinkle in the sky sitting atop it. He has short green hair with a leaf-shaped cowlick at the crown.

Story: A proud disciple of the saintly magician, Byakuren Hijiri, Savory is a magician-in training who does his best to make his master proud of him. One day he wonders why people sometimes live unfulfilled lives. He ponders this for days until Byakuren challenges him to turn Gensokyo into a land of wishes. Savory takes on this mission and, with help from the girls of Gensokyo, is able to control the great wishing star, Daihoshi, feeding its wishing energy to the land. However, this catches the attention of Reimu Hakurei. After the two confront eachother, an epic final battle occurs in which Reimu is the victor. He comes to the conclusion that even the impossible is possible once people put their minds to it, Gensokyo doesn't need the power of wishes---it can get through on its own strength. Returning to Byakuren to report his failure, the magician tells him and she expected Savory to fail. But it was better for Savory to learn his lesson through experience.

As a consequence of the incident, Savory has transformed into a half-youkai and has received the power to predict disasters.

Relationships:
Byakuren Hijiri (Master)
Kogasa Tatara (Best Friend)
Nue Houjuu (Best Friend)

Spellcards:
Wishing Sign [Shooting Star]
Wishing Sign [Three Wishes]
Wishing Sign [One Who Watches the Stars]
Wishing Sign [Constellation]
Wishing Sign [Wake of the Great Star Daihoshi]
(Final Spellcard)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 07:12:08 PM by Savory »

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2010, 08:51:39 PM »
...Oh right, I was supposed to be making a character for each stage... Uh... Guess that idea kinda died when the only half-decent character I could make was that first one, ahah. :fail:

Oh well, might give it another go later, seeing how the thread's been necro'd and all... If I remember, anyways.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

draganuv15

« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2010, 10:25:14 PM »
I don't know if I should do a little drawing of Kyousei, i'm really not in the mood now but mabye later

Sinjin

• The Self Insert Lover of Yukari
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2010, 11:59:29 PM »
Name: Sinjin "Jiin" Katsu
Title: Genetic Wonder
Species: Fetus Youkai (Yeah...)
Ability: Manipulation of Genes
Location: Treehouse in the Forest of Magic. (WARNING. LOTS OF TRAPS!)
Level: Phantasm. yes Phantasm just like Yukari. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!
Description:
Red haired man with a Beret, Carries a Scimitar, A nice little Trenchcoat he brough from Rinnosuke, Red shirt, Blue Shorts, Pretty mischevious yet mature when there is a serious situation,
Relationships:
Yukari. (Crush.)
Kappa. (Fellow Researcher.)
Rinnosuke: (Frequent Customer.)
Everyone else. (General Annoyance but bearable, Doesn't act like a threat.)

Win quotes:

vs. Anyone White Haired:
"Now how many recessive genes are needed to have freaking White Hair?"

vs. Yukari:
"... Look i'll just go now..."
("Should i admit my love for her? Bah im such a wuss.")

vs. a Kappa:
"How much do you know about Genes at this time and age?"

vs. Utusho
"Radiation causes damage in Genes, i merely fix them."

vs. Anyone:
"Hey atleast i didn't cause Cancer."
"Can't think of any good gene themed lines."

Spellcards:

Gene Sign: Mendel's Research. (This Spellcard is based off Gregor Mendel's part of History, Thus the bullets "Breed" carrying both recessive and... y'know what figure it out yourself.)

Gene Sign: Cancer (Oh boy this is a fun one. a Large Orb moving around suddenly splits again and again, the orb stops splitting when there are eight but now the walls are bleeding bullets, FUN!)

Gene Sign: XY or XX (The choosing of a gender, This card is based on the gender on whom he is fighting, the basis is a large circle surrounds the opponent and one bullet enters, the bullet then starts multiplying until the circle suddenly opens so the enemy can escape, then if the opponent is male the loop starts again as the bullets spread out (Hey i have no other ideas.), if the opponent is female it causes the bullets to keep multiplying and chase them, to help with this the walls will start shooting bullets again.)

Gene Sign: DNA to RNA. (This one's fun, the opponent gets trapped in a double helix while the walls keep shooting bullets as usual, however a large orb sometimes appears and pulls the double helix towards it so when that happens you have to follow suit, otherwise death follows due to the helix having no holes in it.)

Anything else? Maybe cause the spellcards aren't complete yet. also no backstory for you.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 11:28:10 AM by Sinjin »

draganuv15

« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »
Win Quotes against Pato (and no pattoriku, That's a bit out of her ability)

Kyousei: "I've got no hope, always being hunted by Youkai... Wanna drink?"

Sara: "Who's more appealing...? *cringes*"

Shinku: "Hope is a sad thing... most people's hopes go unanswered, even I can't see if your hopes come true or not..."

EDIT:

If Kyousei had a theme, it would probably be this but renamed: "Hermit's Unfortunate Calling, Misery-filled Sake"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_yUJK-JZ8&feature=related

Yeh I decided to do Kyousei, so here he is. On a sake cloud :3

http://img508.imageshack.us/f/scan0001m.jpg/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 07:06:55 PM by Yagokoro E. »

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2010, 06:53:56 PM »
Name: Savory Misori

Title: The Boy That Wished

Species: Human, later Half-Youkai

Ability: None but after gaining the power of wishes, he attains the ability to predict disasters.

Description: Rather short for his age. Wears a long white robe like a cape. Underneath, a black muscle shirt with baggy green pants. He carries with him a staff with what appears to be a stylized star as one would see a star twinkle in the sky sitting atop it. He has short green hair with a leaf-shaped cowlick at the crown.

Story: A proud disciple of the saintly magician, Byakuren Hijiri, Savory is a magician-in training who does his best to make his master proud of him. One day he wonders why people sometimes live unfulfilled lives. He ponders this for days until Byakuren challenges him to turn Gensokyo into a land of wishes. Savory takes on this mission and, with help from the girls of Gensokyo, is able to control the great wishing star, Daihoshi, feeding its wishing energy to the land. However, this catches the attention of Reimu Hakurei. After the two confront eachother, an epic final battle occurs in which Reimu is the victor. He comes to the conclusion that even the impossible is possible once people put their minds to it, Gensokyo doesn't need the power of wishes---it can get through on its own strength. Returning to Byakuren to report his failure, the magician tells him and she expected Savory to fail. But it was better for Savory to learn his lesson through experience.

As a consequence of the incident, Savory has transformed into a half-youkai and has received the power to predict disasters.

Relationships:
Byakuren Hijiri (Master)
Kogasa Tatara (Best Friend)
Nue Houjuu (Best Friend)

Spellcards:
Wishing Sign [Shooting Star]
Wishing Sign [Three Wishes]
Wishing Sign [One Who Watches the Stars]
Wishing Sign [Constellation]
Wishing Sign [Wake of the Great Star Daihoshi]
(Final Spellcard)

Savory's Win Quotes

Vs. Reimu
-"Huh? I beat the Hakurei girl? Were you taking it easy on me or something?"

Vs. Marisa
-"That was intense. You truly are a worthy opponent, Miss Marisa."

Vs. Meiling
-"Huff, huff. Loads of physical strength... You're not a gateguard for nothing, Miss Meiling... "

Vs. Sakuya
-"Good game, Miss Sakuya! You're about as sharp and deadly as your knives. That's a compliment by the way."

Vs. Remilia
-"That fight sent chills up my spine. Vampires are truly amazing beings."

Vs. Aya
-"So what will you call your next article, Miss Aya?"

Vs. Cirno
-"Don't worry, Miss Cirno! Keep trying and you'll definitely be the strongest!"

Vs. Yukari
-"You're not like the other youkai I've met. You're on a whole 'nother level, Miss Yukari."

Vs. Utusho
"Be careful, Miss Okuu! It's not healthy to go all out at once in a battle!"

Vs. Sanae
"The power to create miracles versus my power to sense disasters. I wonder...which one is a true blessing...?"

Vs. Suwako
"So much power in such a small body. Guess I shouldn't underestimate a god."

Vs. Tenshi
"There's something about you I like, Miss Tenshi. But at the same time, there's something about you I hate. Odd."

Vs. Patchouli
"You're so talented with magic, Miss Patchouli! You're a role model!"

« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2010, 11:40:30 PM »
Name: Ren Kazuko
Title: The Unborn Demon
Species: Vampire Demon
Ability: Manipulation of minds/ Invade on one's inner thoughts
Description: Black hair that covers his eyes, Blue eyes,  A swift, humorous demon that has a friend name Kit Rikon. They made a pact so that if one gets hurt, the other does. Tries to be formal before taking his victim.
Relationships: Marisa Kirisame(bait, common target for dinner) Yukari Yakumo(Friend, Enemy) Reimu Hakurei(bat, common target for dinner) Flandre Scarlet(common play mate, common ally in destructive behavior) Remilia Scarlet(play mate's sister, common one to scold him for having flandre do what she does) Youmu Konpaku(Friend, Neighbor) Fujiwaya no Mokou(ally, destructive partner) Kaguya Houraisan (Bitter Enemy) Kit Rikon (bonded partner)

Shot: Illusionary Mind
Spellcards:
Mystic Sign: Destruction of Sanctuary
Dark Sign: Kit's Assistance
Final Spell: Sanctuary Sigh: Peace of Mind
Last Word: Destructive Sign: Four force

« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2010, 11:48:49 PM »
Ren And Kit

Nem

• Grrrr!
  • Gimmie money!
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2010, 10:13:35 AM »
Since my comp blew up, I had time to come up with this.

Scenario
It has been ten years ever since Ayumi was stranded in Gensokyo, her 17th birthday had just passed. Satori and her pets were the only ones who celebrated, they were like family to her. Ayumi cared dearly for them but over the years, a gigantic void remained. Unwilling to bear with it any longer, she sets out to discover what happened to her father over the years. With one last spark of hope of returning to the outside world and reuniting with her father, she seeks out the Youkai of Boundaries, Yukari.

Ayumi-A Wrath Angel
"Let me pass or feel the burn!"
Long ranged style of play.
Unfocused Shot: Skyflare Barrage
Bursts of fireballs that home in on the closest enemy.
Focused Shot: Nemesis Bolt
A damaging fireball that explodes on impact. Slow rate of fire, must be accurate with her shots.
Unfocused Bomb: Supreme Blast Nova
Releases a massive Wrathfire shockwave.
Focused Bomb: Nemesis Bane
Supercharged Nemesis Bolt, creates a massive explosion on impact.

Ayumi-B Soulbreaker
"Your attacks pale in comparison to mine. Let's take this up close and personal!"
A very high risk, high reward style of play. Ayumi's attacks are short ranged and reckless, but very damaging.
Unfocused Shot: Soul Render Combo
Ayumi performs a flurry of melee attacks with her sword.
Focused Shot: Wrathfire Conflagration
A medium ranged flamethrower-type attack.
Unfocused Bomb: Seething Wrath
Wrathfire burns furiously around Hell's Guidance. For a limited time, Soul Render Combo has a longer hitbox and the ability to destroy danmaku.
Focused Bomb: Soul Sunder
Ayumi focuses her power into a single strike. She then charges forward, dealing heavy damage her path. Has a second of start up time and immobility, invincible during and 3 seconds after the attack.

Stage 1 Boss: Orin
"Rin, you don't know how much this means to me."
Stage 2 Boss: Koishi
"I'm sorry you had to be dragged into this."
Stage 3 Boss: Marisa
"Would you rather be a snitch or a corpse?"
Stage 5 Boss: Ran
"I'm here to see your mistress, I have no business with you."
Stage 6 Boss: Yukari
"So much time has passed, it's time for me to go home."
EX Stage Boss: Satori
"You're more than my friend." (You're like a big sister to me.)

Ending
At long last, Ayumi was able to return to the outside world. She stared down the gap that bridged the two worlds. "Remember, after four hours, reopen the gap." she said happily to Yukari. The homesick girl leaped through the gap and into a familiar sight. As the gap dispersed behind her, she scanned her surroundings. It was the same alleyway where she found the rift, a homeless man slept against the wall, the same ice cream cart stood in the same place she remembered. "I shouldn't be walking around with this." looking down at her sword, dematerializing it. Her reflection in a puddle showed her eyes losing its purple glow. "I wonder if he could recognize me now." she thought as she ran down the street.

Before Ayumi realized it, she stood in front of her old house. She joyfully ran towards the door and rang the doorbell. She held her hand against her chest, shivering from anticipation. The door creaked open, an elderly woman stood under its frame. Ayumi's heart sank at the woman's sight, Ayumi did not recognize this woman as her mother passed away when she was a baby. The woman explained the house's previous owner disappeared and was no longer heard from again. With Ayumi's hopes crushed, she returned to the alleyway, waiting for Yukari to open the gap to Gensokyo.

The homeless man, awake and intoxicated, stared her down. "Hey little lady, waiting for something? You might as well listen to some of my stories." he yelled. Unwillingly, Ayumi sat next to him and listened to his stories to pass the time. She eventually became interested in the man's tragic stories. "I used to have a family, a good job. My wife passed away a few years back, died from a rare illness. My only kid I adwas my little girl, sweet, smart, and cute as a button. She was kidnapped without a trace, the police couldn't do anything." the man recalled. "This is my only remaining picture of her" He handed her the picture then began drinking from a bottle of alcohol. Looking act the picture, Ayumi's eyes widened.

It was a picture of Ayumi as a little kid. She slowly turned towards the man and snatched his bottle away. "Hey I was drinking that!" he yelled at her. She held the picture in front of his face and hovered her head next to the picture. The man's jaw widened as he saw the resemblance. "I missed you SO much, daddy!" Ayumi cheerfully yelled, hugging the surprised man. "You need a bath, you smell terrible!" Ayumi said happily. "If anything, you need to pick up a little dirt, you smell too good." Her father replied. Both stood up and discussed the nature of her disappearance.

"I'm glad you were able to find your father." A gap appeared next to the pair, Yukari and Ran stepped out of the reformed gap. Ayumi introduced the two to her father. However, Ayumi stared at the gap and came to a realization, her old wounds reopened. Furious, Hell's Guidance materialized in Ayumi's hand. Ayumi instantly formed a fully charged Nemesis Bane and held it against Yukari at point blank range. Ran took out a spellcard in defense of her master. "Don't try it." Ayumi stated as she revealed a smaller Nemesis Bane in her left hand, primed for Ran. "I defeated you hesitating, what makes you think you'll survive fighting me at full power?." Reluctantly, Ran surrendered her spellcard.

"Yukari, even if you can escape into gap, you're not fast enough to close it without me firing this thing into it. Now, you will tell me everything." Ayumi demanded. "Well, aren't you a difficult one?" Yukari sighed, she explained her motives to Ayumi under threat of annihilation. Yukari stated she orchestrated everything, Ayumi's disappearance into Gensokyo, her attempted possession by an evil spirit, the Yama's judgement, her duties under Satori, all to keep the spirits of Hell in line and preventing future incidents from them. "You planned this!? Reimu was well cut out to suppress any incidents from those spirits. Because of you, you made me AND my father suffer needlessly!" Ayumi screamed furiously.

Rage completely took over Ayumi, her Nemesis Bane turned pitch black, her attack escalated into her forbidden attack, the Shadow Sun. "You will die for your insolence!" With the gap open, Ayumi's Shadow Sun had the capability to plunge both the world and Gensokyo in complete darkness, Yukari and Ran stared helplessly at this. Before Ayumi was able to launch her Shadow Sun, a hand grasped her shoulder. She looked over to see her father.

"Let it go..."

"But~"

"I didn't raise you to be like this..."

Angered and confused, Ayumi stood frozen. Suddenly, Hell's Guidance and her Shadow Sun lowered from Yukari's head, dispersing into nothingness. Ayumi turned around and hugged her father, bursting into tears. "I knew you were strong enough to make the right choice." A new voice stated. The group turned around to see Satori stepping out from the gap. She scanned Yukari's mind. "You knew she wouldn't use her attack I disallowed her from ever using." Ayumi stared at Satori, shivering in fear of punishment. "I am not angry at you, instead, I'm proud of you." Satori turned towards Ayumi's father. "You raised her well, I notice some of her nature inside you. Both of you should come with me, you know you cannot support her in this world."

Yukari transported the group back to Gensokyo. Ayumi's father took up residence in the Palace of the Earth Spirits, no spirits would dare harm him in fear Ayumi's wrath. Ayumi returned to her old duties in Hell. Knowing her father was safe and with her, she had never been happier.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:21:27 PM by Nemacyte »

Patorikku

• (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2010, 03:22:21 PM »
Y'know, I was just thinking with how much depth we're putting into our OCs, we should practically be making entire games just for them. If I had any real experience with Danmakufu, I'd be all over that like it was nobody's business...

Rebellious Answers

Scenario
Approximately one year after his entry into Gensokyo, Pat had begun to wonder how he was granted such easy access to this world. His look for answers leads him to several different locations, of which he's ventured through time and again. His only wish this time, is for some answers. Why was he capable of living in Gensokyo? Why were the youkai so accepting of his mission to become one of them? What sort of plan could Yukari have had? These questions ran through his head, as he searched.

Patorikku-A A Sound Hope
"The answers aren't far away; I just know it."
A traditional shot-type, with a few twists in its use.
Unfocused - Rebounding Path
Magic blasts are fired forward and diagonally, with the diagonal shots bouncing off the vertical-lying walls.
Focused - Follow the Leader
Magic blasts focus on firing forward, with several blasts homing onto targets.
Bomb - Parasol of Safety
A large shield emerges over Pat, stretching outwards and firing off large erasing bullets, damaging all targets.

Patorikku-B Force Your Way
"I told myself I wouldn't let it take over me, but I'll make an exception for now..."
A high-risk high-reward shot-type; The player must make several adjustments to their location on the screen in order to fire properly.
Unfocused - Wither and Bloom
Magic blasts are shot outwards, with six servants circling around Pat, firing outwards at a maximum of 30 degrees in either direction.
Focused - Deathly Illness
The servants become stationary within the position in which focused state is activated, and begin firing powerful bullets outwards in an arc of 120 degrees, stretching to 60 degrees on both sides.
Bomb - Imperishable Dream
Pat loses control, and fires large bursts of bullets in all directions, with no clear path in mind. The bullets swerve and twist all across the screen, eliminating all bullets.

Stage 1 - Boss - Sakuya Izayoi
The first destination, and hopefully the last: the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Remilia might be able to tell me something...

Stage 2 - Boss - Remilia Scarlet
Remilia, I don't wanna do anything to hurt you, so please tell me what you know...

More than one death - The search at the Scarlet Devil Mansion yields no results, and Pat decides that he's better off staying with Remilia for now.

Otherwise, the search will lead to a new source. Please continue.

Stage 3 - Boss - Alice Margatroid
A magician only knowing strategy. That grimoire holds many secrets within it, too. Perhaps she knows why I'm here, as well.

From here, the destination depends on the overall score.

Stage 4-A - For those who fight for survival - Boss - Byakuren Hijiri
Alice claims that Byakuren knows where to go from here. She claims that I'm better off leading forward with simply my survival in mind...

Stage 4-B - For thise who seek the ultimate prize - Boss - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
Alice claims that Shikieiki knows where to go from here. She thinks that she'll have the answer for someone with a powerful will towards Heaven.

Both paths lead to the youkai who knows the truth.

Stage 5 - Boss - Ran Yakumo and Chen
Yakumo... Yakumo Yakumo Yakumo... It's always that damned gap hag, isn't it? Get out of my way!

Yukari can only be faced when the will to survive can transcend death twice over.

Stage 6 - Boss - Yukari Yakumo
You have the answers! I know you know what I need to know! Tell me now!

When hope prevails, and the will remains unbroken, even against the most powerful of foes, It reveals Itself to you.

Extra Stage - The truth behind the truth - Boss - Devi Lucifera
You're a part of me. Your existence coincides with mine. You know who we are, and why we exist here, better than anyone else.

Next Dream...

draganuv15

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2010, 10:29:06 PM »
Ok... I guess I could do something like this for Kyousei,

[Unfocused Shot A]

Drunk Phantom: His shots fire a wide spread shot that is always tilting left and right randomley.

[Focused Shot A]

Steel Dish: His familiars dissipate and form a reddish shield around him that will fire a wider version of the unfocused, but in addition will randomley spawn homing spirits that explode on impact.

[Unfocused Bomb A]

Spread Sign: [Faded Sake Scent]: He takes the four spirits that surround him and trap them in his gourd, he shakes and when he opens the gourd a large cloud of sake will bre released. Potent enough to kill very weak youkai.

[Focused Bomb A]

Crowd Sign: [Magical Whirlwind]: Starts to spin around ar very high speeds, and releases and large gust of sake, cutting and intoxicating the enemy at the same time.

[Unfocused Shot B]

Drunk Hakkero: Uses a shottype similar to Marisa B in most games. Except these lasers will randomley curve back and forth

[Focused Shot B]

Swirling Magi: Makes a combo of Reimu A From SA and Marisa A from UFO, this will randomley expand and compress.

[Unfocused Bomb B]

Flare Sign [Deathly Drunk]: The lasers Kyousei use start to bend and turn into a flower shape which covers the enitre screen, which they will then transform into sake gourd shards and they will blaze across the screen.

[Focused Bomb B]

Single Thought: [Only Sake may Exist]: His shot options dissapears and he starts to evaporate. When he is gone, all inanimate obects will disperse into sake, heavily intoxicating all around him.

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2010, 10:56:57 PM »
I don't have a scanner for my picture, so here's a crappy MS Paint drawing of Kaisou Hisakata... It's not as good as I draw on paper.

Anyways, for a scenario, he and Nazo are commonly seen in PoFV-style games. For a regular one:

Player shots/bombs: Already made in past posts
Special (if possible): Tapping shift twice switches characters during gameplay

Scenario: A few days after Kaisou and Nazo have joined forces, they've begin to wonder how to spend their time. While wondering, Kaisou suggests that they go on a tour of Gensokyo's Youkai Residents. As they leave, a strange gap appears in front of the shrine steps.

Stages
Note: Kaisou's quotes go first, then Nazo's quotes

Stage 1: Reimu Hakurei
"Hey Reimu, me and Nazo are going for a bit on a quest! Don't wait up, OK?"
"See you later, Reimu! I'll be sure to bring back a donation!"

After this stage, it's a time warp scene.

Stage 2: Shingyoku
"You know, you... You remind me of this very nice person that I live with!"
"Wow, that's amazing."

Stage 3: Meira
"Oh hey, lookie! It's Meira! How have you been?"
"Ah, a sword user? Now where have I seen that before...?

After this stage, they somehow find their way to the dreamworld of the demon sisters.

Stage 4: Mugetsu
"Oh my god, it's Mugetsu!!! Can I get an autograph? Here, sign my wings!"
"Yeah, Kaisou is a huge fan of you. Can you sign my wings, too?"

Mugetsu's spells change depending on who you ended the stage portion with.

Stage 5: Gengetsu
"Wow, that's so cool! Can you teach me how to teleport like that?"
"Ah, you're Mugetsu's older sister? I see... Can you sign my other wings? Might as well have both!"

Stage 6: Young Alice
"Aww, you're so cute! I wanna take you home, but I can't! Wait, we're in a time warp?! We've got to get out of here!"
"Hmm... and Kaisou suddenly notices it now... Come to think of it, Reimu was a bit more purple today..."

This is now a seven-stage game.

Stage 7: Yukari Yakumo
"Yukari, how could you?! Seriously... Can we do that again? That was fun!"
"Can we do that again? I wanna go again!"

Extra Stage: Aya and Hatate
"No pictures, please! I'm not decent!"
"Taking pictures? OK! Lemme get this new outfit I got first!"

Phantasm: The other playable character
(If ended stage part as Kaisou) -The Missing Link- Nazo Hisakata
(If ended stage part as Nazo) -The Bright Side of Things- Kaisou Hisakata
"Ahahahahaha, dizzy, hahahahaha!"
"Ufufu, I'm a little loopy right now, hehehe!"

Note: Cannot switch characters while in Phantasm Boss.

Exorcism Stage: Mima
"Oh my gosh, it's Mima! Please come back with us!~"
"Hmm... Mima... If you're Marisa's mentor, how was her hair red?"
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 10:59:30 PM by Kaisou Hisakata »

Sinjin

• The Self Insert Lover of Yukari
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2010, 04:38:14 PM »
Oh boy Player Shots and Bombs, Im not giving any Scenario bosses due to lack of relationships but i guess i should join the bandwagon. My character is pretty much gimmicks up the arse.

Scenario A: Spreading the knowledge throughout the world is what i do best.

Scenario B: Why can't i freaking admit my love? Im a freaking dumbass that's why!
[Unfocused Shot A]

Cellular Phones ( Every shot you fire here can explode into minature red bullets. )

[Focused Shot A]

Genetic Engineering (Each shot will have randomized damage and different patterns until you lock onto one you like, the only limit is how high the damage is and how crazy the patterns are and are in a special system, if this is added into a fangame it will be pretty much balanced in a strange way and work depending on player prefrence)

[Unfocused Bomb A]

Gene Sign: XY or XX (As a bomb this just shows X and then Y in a large formation on the screen (Not surrounding the player mind you) and eliminates anything which apparently was there, as a result this is ineffective against bosses, spellcards and will only truly save you if you are within the area the X and Y will appear.)

[Focused Bomb A]

Gene Sign: Mendel's Research ( Depending on how many bullets on screen there are the stronger it gets, all the bullets will be removed and a large orb (Dependant on how many bullets) will fire, it's slow so if you're fighting a boss it's NOT VERY EFFECTIVE unless they are stationary.)

[Unfocused Shot B]

Genetic Samples (X Y X Y X Y, you fire two types of bullets here and you don't care if it causes a dirty sex joke. Though they do go in a Double Helix like pattern.)

[Focused Shot B]

The Selfish Gene (Refrence to Richard Dawkins's book this one fires normal yet compressed bullets, abnormaly high damage, fast firing but always arcs, useful in some situations)

[Unfocused Bomb B]

Modified Gene Sign: The Cancer in my Heart ( Fire eight growing orbs around you. not much here besides the obvious "Crush"  :V )

[Focused Bomb B]

Modified Gene Sign: Picking a Mate (... Yeah this is not stopping now is it? Whatever this shit is based on females picking the strongest or most beautiful creature so there is obviously something going on here right? LASERS. LASERS EVERYWHERE. though not infront of you mind you. sort of like peacock feathers.)

draganuv15

« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2010, 09:23:43 PM »
I am gonna do something COMPLETLEH INSANES... make 10 characters in 1 posting >:D

Ok, 1st one.

(note they're all fairehs based of dah rainbowes)

Akai Yousei (Red Fairy)

Appearance: (Something is gonna be inserted here soon, most of her is gonna be red )

Personailty: Possibly the bravest of the nine, but the weakest as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daidaiiro Yousei (Orange Fairy)

Appearance: (Something is gonna be inserted here soon, most of her is gonna be orange)

Presonality: Probably the most sensible of the nine, but is still quite weak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiiro Yousei (Yellow Fairy)

Appearance: (Something is gonna be inserted here soon, most of her is gonna be yellow)

Personality: Probably the most cheerful of the nine, fairly medium strength.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midori Yousei (Green Fairy)

Appearance: (Same as above, but will mostly be green)

Personaility: Probably the fastest of the nine, fairly strong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aoyousei (Blue Fairy)

Appearance: (I'm getting tired of this, but she will be mostly blue :3)

Personailty: Probably the shyest of the nine, but is very powerful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murasaki Yousei - Murasaka Yousei (They both mean the same thing, just couldn't find the japanese for violet. just pretend the second one means violet :P)

Appearance: (They're twins! =w=, just one of them is a lighter shade)

Personality: They're both very joyful, and they are also both extremley strong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro Yousei - Kuro Yousei (White and Black Fairy)

Appearance: (Do I need to say?, they're both opposites of eachother)

Personality: They are both completley different, one feels that life must be treasured, while the other one feels like life should  be chained to a nuke and it will blow up if life has a positive thought, they are the strongest of the nine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niji (Rainbow)

Appearance: (It is the result of all nine of them fusing together, which is a rainbow fairy with a ying-yang orb,black and white)

Personality: It's the mix of all personalities, and has the power of all nine fairies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:derp:

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2010, 05:44:39 AM »
Hmm... four sisters I made a year ago. DO NOT STEAL THEM, PLEASE!!

Name: Sanmi Hoshiko
Title: The Fortune Teller
Species: 1/4 Ice phoenix (Phoenix, but ICE), 1/4 Night sparrow, 1/2 Vampire
Reason why: Mom was full Vampire and Dad was 1/2 Ice phoenix and 1/2 Night sparrow.
Ability: Seeing the future, Seeing what would happen exactly, seeing a person's past, 35 notes per second playing guitar
Age: People say she's over 6,000 years old, but she's really only 13/Birthday: October 10th
Description: Long azure blue hair, blue/white maid outfit, pink hat with green ribbon, dark red eyes, carries an orchard colored staff with moon and star. Only has vampire wings. She may seem smart, but she's really unaware of a lot of things. Usually seen frowning when alone.
Relationships: Taiyou Hoshiko (Oldest Sister)
Amai Hoshiko (Third oldest sister)
Densetsu Hoshiko (Deceased second oldest sister)
Ryuusei Hoshiko (Mother)
Kenji Sakuranbo (Father)
Kaisou and Nazo Hisakata (Friends. Said to be adopted siblings)
Prismriver Sisters (Coworkers in music)
Spell Cards: Future Sign [Chrono-Chromatic Flash]
Time Sign [Chronological Flow]
Power: Extra Stage boss
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Taiyou Hoshiko
Title: Time-Traveling Wonder
Species: Same as Sanmi
Ability: Time-Travel, Drums with 4 drumsticks, Amazing ability as a chef
Description: Green button-up shirt with a three-ghosts insignia under pocket, glasses, red eyes (lighter than the others), knee-high socks, orchard-colored moon staff, blue hair with purple tint in side ponytail, headset from the future. Usually seen cooking. Blue Phoenix wings.
Relationships: Same as Sanmi
Spell Cards: Time Sign [Paradox Solution]
Time Travel [From a Dark Past to a Bright Future]
Power level: Stage 1 or Extra
Name: Amai Hoshiko
Title: The Power Quarter
Species: Same as Sanmi
Ability: Changing the future without following logic (forgets she can), Healing singing powers
Age: 15, but she could have changed it... Nope, she's definitely 15.
Description: Electric Green hair that reaches her shoulder-blades, red eyes, black bow in hair, Orchard/purple star staff, Black suit with moon insignia and blue skirt. Blue bird's wings on back. Likes dancing, sitting on a mountaintop, watching the sunset, video games, and technology.
Relationships: Same as Sanmi, with the addition of:
Rika, Rikako Asakura, Nitori Kawashiro, Yumemi Okazaki, Chiyuri Kitashirakawa (Friends)
Spell Cards: Vocal Sign [Melodious Singing]
Future Change [White Void of Destruction]
Power Level: Stage 1 midboss, Stage 1 boss, Extra Stage boss
Name: Densetsu Hoshiko
Title: The Deceased Quarter
Species: Same as Sanmi when alive, currently a ghost
Ability: Making flowers bloom with strange powers (i.e. a sunflower with the ability to teleport)
Cause of death: Major health condition
Description: Blue-purple hair with a side ponytail in a red band, second giant red ribbon in hair, blue eyes, light blue nightgown with red belt, green ghost tail. Always happy.
Relationships: Same as Sanmi, with the addition of:
Yuka Kazami (Employer)
Medicine Melancholy (Rival)
Mima (Somewhat of a contact)
Layla Prismriver (Another contact of hers)
Spell Cards: [Dreamworld's Flower]
Bloom Sign [Sunflower, Moonflower] (Dual spell with Yuka)
Power level: Stage 6 boss

Notes:
All were former breakdancers. They still do a little from time to time.
Reason for Taiyou's headset and the fact that they know how to breakdance: Taiyou's time-traveling power.
Sometimes work with the Prismriver Sisters for collaborative songs.
Taiyou is known to be a terrible driver.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 05:57:54 AM by Kaisou Hisakata »

Quantum

• Gaming Youkai
  • Master of the panicbomb, which I demonstrate often
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2010, 03:58:41 PM »
Here's my attempt at a character.  I think her ability comes off as a little Reisen-ish, but w/e, y'know?

Name: 冒涜素敵な (ボトク・ステキナ) (Bōtoku Sutekina)
Title: Defiler of Sense and Thought
Species: Youkai (Humanoid/dragon-type)
Ability: manipulation and distortion of perception (think bullets that aren't bullets, bullets with no apparent pattern whatsoever, chameleon-esque behavior, etc), and to a lesser degree, manipulation of hatred (sort of a sub-ability)
Location: in the deepest part of the Bamboo Forest, and somewhat underground
Description: Dark clothes, sort of what you'd wear during winter.  Has a black hat, an insane-looking scythe, blue wings and a blue tail.  You never see her face, likely because she manipulates it's perception by others to be invisible.  (Note: I made the create.swf version first, then the description)
Relationships: Okuu (underground too, they were basically forced to get to know each other by location)
Mokou (also in the bamboo forest, and Sutekina basically gave up on trying to kill her for obvious reasons)
Reimu and Marisa (enemies, on the grounds that Sutekina is pissed for not being a boss yet, and therefore never getting to fight them)

Spellcards:
Ire Sign "Skewed Perspective"
Blame Sign "The Untouchable Caste"
Havoc "Torn Perspective"
Confusion Sign "Deconstruction of Dispersed Beam"
Respite Sign "Raining Powerups" <(of course, the powerups, which look and fall like powerups, are in fact bullets >:D)

Last Spells:
Captured at least 4 of 5 normal spells: "Ascention into Nirvana" <(for Good Ending [wait, this is a final boss now?!])
Otherwise: "Descent into Hellfire" <(for Normal Ending)

Picture (made in Walfas, because where the hell else would I get a picture?):
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 08:47:11 PM by 火の鳥0700 »
Now I'm working with Danmakufu...
But it's not working with me.

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2010, 12:53:29 AM »
Eh, characters and game courses.

Name: Hana Kaminari Sora
Title: The Little Battery-Eating Weirdo
Species: Half-fairy half-nue
Ability: Can use electricity as an attack, can absorb energy from anything, has four plasma orb pets
Location: Close to Eientei because she wants to learn about medicine
Description: Nue-like wings,but green and red. Purple hair,  wears a red/blue coat and white shorts. Seen to have a black sword or eating a battery that Taiyou gets from the future.
Relationships: Hoshiko Sisters (friends)
Tamashi Sora (Older sister)
Eirin Yagokoro (Medicine mentor)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tamashi Sora
Title: The Ultimate Revival
Species: Half-fairy half-nue
Ability: Reviving dead things to their best original state, eliminating diseases
Occupation: Being Eirin's last resort if her medicine can't work
Description: Black cap with a red stripe on it, a black dress with purple sleeves, smaller glasses than Taiyou, lavender hair, purple star staff. REALLY pale skin for some unknown reason, like paper. She's usually a constant downer, but when it comes to health, she becomes calm and tries to work on healing it.
Relationships: Hoshiko Sisters (Friends)
Eirin Yagokoro (Medicine Mentor)
Hana Kaminari Sora (Little Sister)

The game course is Taiyou's first, since she's the oldest.

Shot-A; Future Type
"I see... I see...! I see!! I see nothing, sorry."
Unfocused: Time Shard (looks like ice, and covers about as much as Sakuya's spread in IN)
Focused: Time Rift (Giant laser that works like Marisa's charge laser in PoDD)
Bomb: Time Sign [Eternal Clock] (Summons a giant clock that explodes once it stops spinning. Highest damage at 12:00)

Shot-B; Past Type
"Oh hey, I didn't remember I had that for lunch!"
Unfocused: New Gold (Shining gold bullets, homing onto something)
Focused: Extinct Flower Shooting (Black flower releasing poison on contact. Somewhat narrow)
Bomb: Historical Element [Hydrogen Balloon] (Summons a blimp that soon explodes)

Scene: Taiyou is a bit interested what kind of people there are in Gensokyo. Suddenly, a thunderstorm appeared, and Taiyou sets off to see what it was.

Stage 1: Amai Hoshiko
"Amai, you know you can change the future, right?"
Stage 2: -The Mother of Four Time Controllers- Ryuusei Hoshiko
"Mama, what are you doing? You need to be at home resting!"
Stage 3: -Half & Half- Kaisou and Nazo Hisakata
"Ah, you saw Hana up at the mountaintop? She was crying?!"
Stage 4: -The Deceased Quarter- Densetsu Hoshiko
"Oh, Densetsu. Can I get a flower that can absorb electricity, then?"
Stage 5: Iku Nagae
Aha, so Hana couldn't control her power that long? Good thing I got this flower for her! What? Why are you backing up?"
Stage 6: -The Little Battery-Eating Weirdo- Hana Kaminari Sora
"Here, a present for you. Make sure that Tamashi can keep the flower alive, OK?
Extra Stage: -The Ultimate Revival- Tamashi Sora
"You can only heal, yet you're an extra stage boss... I don't get it!"

Bad ending
After a fight to control Hana's power, Taiyou grows weak and tired. As she starts to climb the front steps of her house, she passes out. Amai opens the door to see who it is.

WHAM!!

"Hmm? Who's there? AH! Taiyou, I'm so sorry!"

No answer. She has fallen asleep.

Good ending
As the thunderstorm clears, Hana is still sitting and crying.

"There, there, Hana. It's OK. The storm is gone!"
"*sniff* I know, but did you have to beat me so hard?"

Taiyou couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Suddenly Tamashi appeared from behind a tree. She comes closer as Hana starts to cease her crying.

"So, I take it that Hana stopped? Ah, you gave her a flower, how kind."

Hana noticed the hint of demonic expression on Tamasi's face. She asked Tamashi what's with it. It was scaring the electric out of her.

"Oh, Taiyou, your work is not done yet. You still have one more person to beat~"
"What."
"That's right, you still need to defeat... ME!!!"

Taiyou suddenly became shocked at her.

"See you in the extra stage~"

Taiyou fell to her knees. She thought she would be done with it. Hana put her hand on her shoulder and tried to reassure her.

"It's OK, Taiyou. How 'bout this: I'll take your place in the Extra Stage!"
The ending is continued in the beginning of the Extra stage.
Choosing Hana
"Alright, you can take care of it!"
"Yay~"

*Hana is now available for Story mode and Extra mode!*
Note: In story mode, The Final Stage boss is a palette swapped Hana.

Hana's shot
"Ooh, this will be fun!"
Unfocused: Plasma Shock (This would be my favorite; Three streams shooting parallel upwards and backwards, with four plasma orbs surrounding her)
Focused: Electric fairies (Oh, this is confusing; her parallel lines start to narrow and shoot upwards only, but the orbs move at free will, moving wherever they like and shooting a laser upwards, with their own hitbox. If they are hit, the orb cannot respawn until a meter under the life bar becomes full again. There are a total of four bars.)
Bomb Unfocused: Electricity Sign [Magnetic Pulse] (A clear shield surrounds Hana and her orbs that repel bullets. For best effect, focus after using it. The orbs should circle the screen.)
Bomb Focused: Plasma Sign [Electric Surge] (The orbs explode wherever they are for a near whole screen blow. They auto-respawn, but they cannot move at free will anymore until the bars become full again.)

Choosing Taiyou
"It's OK, Hana, I can take care of it."
"Aww~ Alright, but I'll be waiting until you need me."

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2010, 05:55:37 PM »
Back to the OC factory.
Name: Akyumi (娃弧)
Tittle: Thoughtful Arc
Species: Youkai
Ability: Manipulation of Energy
Relationships: Mango (unknown)
Description: You look around you, madly. As if death tries to get you when you least expect it. Why shouldn't you? You've been tricked into a cave, lost consciousness a dozen of times, beaten up by trolls, fallen into the ocean, you even fell off the edge of the earth.
After calming down, you decide to follow the coast line until you finally reach civilization. The chirping of the birds accompanying your footsteps, a warm wind blows you towards salvation, The mist slowly disappears into the sea, as if a curse had been lifted. The clouds make way for the diamond shine of the forgiving sun, and for a moment, your heart is filled with the hope you will get through this all.
A blinding light approaches you. After your eyes recover, you see a girl in a red-white kimono, gently smiling to you. You have a lengthly chat, and she explains where you are, and why everything has happened to you. She seems to like to play with her red hair, which distracts you. Her eyes, colored brightly green, form a big contrast. She has a strangely shaped hair ornament,  She agrees to bring you to the only person she knows that might be able to bring you home.
She seems respectful, yet very cheerful as well.  She's probably the only person here so kind to bring you back to where you came from, whereever that is. As she grabs your hand, the blinding light appears again. It's the shine that makes her fly.
You fly over a beautiful, dreamy landscape. A village with busy people, a forest greener than your eyes have ever seen. A mountaineous area with a labyrinth guarded by mythical creatures. A misty river calling your name. A shrine with a strange spiritual aura. And in the middle of all this, a town, so wide it would take weeks to walk from one end to another. With walls so high you would think you're looking up to a mountain.
At the edge of the forest, your feet touch the ground yet again, taking away the delusion that you were dreaming. You start getting half-hearted about all this, wanting to stay a little longer. Taking a walk through the forest would normally be dangerous, but the rays of light extending from your companion protect you from any harm, like arms of a guardian.
You approach a bunker. An odd alchemist waves as you pass by. She looks a bit like the girl you're walking with.
You sense movement in a tree. And apparently, so did your partner. A sad-looking girl jumps from the tree which is colored red by the many ripe apples, she meets up with your friend, whose name apparently is Akyumi. Even while she does not seem interested, they appear to be friends. They agree to bring you back to your homeland.
The sad girl casts an incredible spell, and the world arround you fades away, melting like ice before your own eyes. The brightness of the sun makes way for dense clouds of darkness. Akyumi waves at you, before vanishing into nothingness. You wave back in vain, finally having reached the end of your journey.
~~~
Your eyes slowly open. Sunlight pours into them. For a moment, you think you're still in the dream-like world, protected by the blaze of your saviour. As you look around, however, you realize you're back to the usual, boring life.
You swear to yourself never to forget this dream. Just as you get up, you notice the necklace around your neck the other girl had given you.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 05:57:52 PM by Sercan OwO »