Author Topic: Did your fave Touhou character change over time?  (Read 19715 times)

barasia

• mokomokomokomoko
Re: Did your fave Touhou character change over time?
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2010, 06:19:37 AM »
Those who still remember me from a 2 previous versions of MoTK, i used to like Mokou.

Now.....i just like Moko-Sheep.

so yes, my fav touhou has changed.
Termnl_yt ht_i_sba. enfi_et uao_nri e_ewc_ gfo_f ineo kh_ tr o

jvpenguin

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2010, 07:21:17 AM »
I started off a Cirno fan because I saw IOSYS' video and went all "OMGKAWAIIDESULOLOLBAKABAKA" :3

Then I actually started playing the Touhou games more, getting familiar with all the characters. Then my favorite character switched to Eirin because her stage theme and boss theme are just amazing. And when I saw Hourai Elixir for the first time I was like "WHOAAAAA"

Gradually, my favorite Touhou character became Rumia. I really like her boss theme, her silly catchphrase, her signature pose, and for some reason, I like her simple design. The red ribbon is the best hair accessory in the Touhou universe :3
Too bad her stage theme is pretty much :V (except for that one good remix of it).  Also, it makes me sad knowing that she'll probably never be in a future Touhou game :ohdear:

Rumia > Eirin > Cirno is my top three, and probably will be for a while.

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2010, 07:28:29 AM »
My favorite character seems to change between three of the girls as it seems.

One day it's Yukari... the next it's Mokou... then it's Rumia. Then it reverts back to either Yukari or Mokou. 'Tis a bit odd I have to say.

Flandres Agent

• The Lazy Agent
  • That's what she said!
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2010, 02:35:33 AM »
Wow, it's been ages since I've posted anything, and during that time, my favourite has changed over time.

I remember the old post I, well, posted, with it being Flandre/Remilia, then Sakuya.

But now, Yukari is at the top, followed by Yuyuko, Byakuren and lastly Sakuya.

I'm not sure if I have a good reason, but Yukari had just seemed to climb her way to the top. I believe it's because she's blonde and oh-so immensely powerful. Maybe I'm attracted to powerful things... I also like how she is portrayed by the fans as a somewhat mature lady, she's beautiful, sexy, and has a mature feeling about her.

Yuyuko, I'm not too sure, she was pretty much tied in the same place as Yukari was at first, but she took second place.  I like her danmaku battles, the patterns, her theme, having her as a last boss fight is amazing.

For Byakuren, I loved they way fans portrayed her as a hot gothic loli girl. Or something. That, and I felt proud of myself to get to her stage on easy... Using a lot of continues to reach her... Probably the hardest Touhou boss I've fought. Oh wait, there's always Yukari in Phantasm Stage...

Can't forget Sakuya, though. I still find her awesome.

Matsuri

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2010, 06:16:13 AM »
Uh... hey. This thread died like.. y'know, half a year ago. Don't bump old threads, please. Make a new thread instead.