Author Topic: For a long time there's been this idea of starting an anime board  (Read 13484 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: For a long time there's been this idea of starting an anime board
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2010, 08:54:28 PM »
What's interesting about this experiment is we're already seeing overlap. There's a P&S thread, and a This Season's Anime thread. So we have P&S fans repeating themselves in both threads.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, that's for sure. For now, I'm happy seeing separate threads for separate series.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »
Actually I started the P&S thread after those posts were already made in the This Season's thread

ur late
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2010, 09:39:11 PM »
Actually I started the P&S thread after those posts were already made in the This Season's thread

Oh, right you are. Thanks for that.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2010, 09:45:10 PM »
That thread should be kept, but for stuff like Dr. Rawr's question on when Index comes out, etc.
We should keep main discussion on each series to it's particular thread from now on
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .