Author Topic: Nan Desu Kan 2010 (now with photo imagedump)  (Read 69426 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Nan Desu Kan 2010 (now with photo imagedump)
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2010, 11:39:30 PM »
I see him in this thread even!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Matsuri

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2010, 11:40:17 PM »
More to look forward to! Welcome, Eightclouds. :3

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2010, 12:09:13 AM »
Welcome welcome!

Also pictaaaaaaaaaars  :V :V :V :V

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2010, 12:11:25 AM »
Ah, thanks lots for the welcomes! :3

And my photographs are... coming soon to a post near you. *Totally lame but I had to* :D

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2010, 12:19:42 AM »
Welcome Eightclouds

More piccus are always appreciated by the crowd

:D

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2010, 12:20:55 AM »
he told me that they're actually banned from NDK
IIRC, Hen Da Ne! is banned from a couple different cons, all for the same reason.  If they separated out the yelling guy they'd probably be okay, but I think he's an owner/manager/etc., something.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.  ^.^  Can't wait to see more pictures.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 12:23:41 AM by Momiji »

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2010, 12:26:17 AM »
That's a shame; Hen Da Ne always does good work at my local convention.

It's good to see that you had fun, Ruro, and I extend my welcomes to your new friends~

Kichi

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2010, 01:40:28 AM »
Thank you for the welcome :D

Also:

Matsuri

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2010, 02:17:42 AM »
Aya won't go down that easily 8)

EDIT: Ooh, red thighhighs this time. You look fantastic.:*
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 03:21:17 AM by Shikieiki Matsyxanadu »

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2010, 03:08:51 AM »
Ruro, you are so goddamn cute, never forget that.   :derp:

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2010, 03:39:11 AM »
Pictar

Man with that pose I was totally getting a Pinky and the Brain vibe.

"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Aya?"
"I think so Mokou, but how are we going to get all those elephants into Reimu's donation box?"

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2010, 07:50:02 AM »
Hot dammit Ruro. For some unexplainable reason I decided to peek into Renko's before going to bed, and how could I resist checking this thread out? :3 I'll have to give it a more thorough look over when i'm not dozing, but I love what I see so far. Nan Desu Kan looks like it was a blast. (By the way, that robot that you couldn't identify and had signed a heart to you is Gir from Invader Zim.)

And I seriously want to frame that first picture of your cosplay and put it on my wall, s'just so damn cool :* Also asfadfafdfaaf zettai ryouiki <333
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2010, 10:49:06 AM »
omfg zettai ruroiki

I'm going to die.

Also, diggin' that Mowkow get-up. <3 Everything there

Matsuri

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2010, 03:11:45 PM »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2010, 05:06:22 PM »
I'm sorry for the delay in photos. In exchange for not working yesterday, I have to work today. And resizing all these photos takes a while; I walked away from the con with a raw 500-ish photos of the second day, and pared it down to a little less than 200 after cutting out all the duplicates. Those pictures are 5mb or so, with something like 3000x4000 pixels, and I resize them all to 640x(whatever) to post them here (with some exceptions that you will see later).

I am terribly sorry. I will make it up later tonight, I hope. orz

edit: While I'm at it, I need to ask: how do I scanned doujins ??? (Should probably ask Nietz or Ruka.)

Tengukami

« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2010, 05:11:58 PM »
Hey, take your time. Will make seeing the photos all the sweeter.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2010, 05:21:32 PM »
Wow, I thought I was bad with my 200ish total pictures after Otakon. :V

GO RURO

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Matsuri

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2010, 05:43:49 PM »
No problem. Take your time. <3

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2010, 10:03:13 PM »
I'm sorry for the delay in photos. In exchange for not working yesterday, I have to work today. And resizing all these photos takes a while; I walked away from the con with a raw 500-ish photos of the second day, and pared it down to a little less than 200 after cutting out all the duplicates. Those pictures are 5mb or so, with something like 3000x4000 pixels, and I resize them all to 640x(whatever) to post them here (with some exceptions that you will see later).
:o
You have no chance to survive make your time.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2010, 11:33:30 PM »

I am terribly sorry. I will make it up later tonight, I hope. orz

Ruro is the REAL DEAL MAN

THE REAL DEAL

Rushing is a no-no, take your sweet lovin' time with it :3

SegaSaturnGal

• Ruuuruuu...
  • Definition of homedog: Kneesocks.
    • SegaSaturnGal's deviantART
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2010, 02:29:33 AM »
Just saw the first imagedump. What did I like? THE HORDES OF HATSUNE MIKUS
"Exemplary behavior! Civil minds! Disciplined bodies! That which holds the essence of true beauty!" -Kneesocks, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2010, 03:44:04 AM »
All right, well, I've gotten my photos uploaded! My camera's pretty bad, and I'm not the best of photographers (certainly no Aya :P), but they can be found here! A few photos decided they didn't want to be on my computer, though, and thus aren't online, either, sorry. But there's that, including (and mostly consisting of) the mini-photoshoot for Touhou! Hope you all enjoy~~~ :3

Matsuri

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2010, 03:51:35 AM »
Ahahaha, these are great. :3

What a pleasant surprise to wake up to, after an unexpectedly long nap~ <3

Kichi

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2010, 04:26:23 AM »
All right, well, I've gotten my photos uploaded! My camera's pretty bad, and I'm not the best of photographers (certainly no Aya :P), but they can be found here! A few photos decided they didn't want to be on my computer, though, and thus aren't online, either, sorry. But there's that, including (and mostly consisting of) the mini-photoshoot for Touhou! Hope you all enjoy~~~ :3
FINALLY!!  I was just wondering if I'd have to light your face on fire for not uploading them. XD

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
  • Kuroya Shinobu strikes again
    • TsundereWorks' Mo? Blog
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2010, 05:32:54 AM »
edit: While I'm at it, I need to ask: how do I scanned doujins ??? (Should probably ask Nietz or Ruka.)
Would someone please kindly answer this? I would like to know as well.

DeviantArtPixivTsundere WorksYoutubeNEW! Liz Triangle's S4U
日本語勉強中 | Touhou Hard Modo Gamer

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2010, 05:48:10 AM »
Get a scanner, get a doujin, get over the fact that you're going to ruin the spine of your physical copy, get to work.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tengukami

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2010, 08:28:56 AM »

MEDIAN STRIP COMBAT! The best combat.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2010, 03:54:11 AM »
Sorry for the delay. Ultimately I ended up with 173 photos of the second day, and I haven't yet touched the photos of the third day. So expect these to come in increments.

NDK DAY TWO: THE REVENGE OF MAKA ALBARN

So it was Saturday, the big day. I got on my Aya gear, hopped on the city bus and Ayasmirked at all the weirded-out bystanders, went to the convention, and got to work taking photos right off.

Hell, on my way to the front door, I found a group of girls in suits carrying small black cats-- even in this picture, you can see the other two in the distance. I thought it was adorable.

So on the way indoors, I was adjusting my camera to outside lighting.

I really have no idea who this small group was cosplaying, but at this point, I was just eager to get as many photos as I could. This is why the next few pictures have no comments.

>Quests:
>Pure and Honest Reporter: Take as many photos of cosplayers you can!

What is it with girls in suits? So attractive. :* My only regret is that there was just no way to reconcile the sun on her face discoloring her a bit.

I made my way inside then, and started on the hunt for groups to photograph.

This was one of them.

Note that even though lots of these cosplayers are frowning, they were for the most part only too happy for me to take a photo of them. They put on a frown for the photo, and as soon as I was done, they broke out in a smile and bid me farewell.

This... was not one of them. (I mean, how was I supposed to tell?) But it was still REALLY damn cool.

I ran into Kagamine cosplayers right after that, who were pretty chill about me taking their photo.

I post all the Sailor Moon cosplays I see on another forum I'm a member of, so you'll see me go out of my way to get lots of SM cosplayers.

The Persona 3 Portable cosplayers I saw the day before, back for another day of fun!

Along with some bonus Junpei. Damn that noon sun!

It was at that point that I got an unexpected surprise, when someone tapped my shoulder. It was none other than a Sakuya cosplayer, with her mother in tow. Her mother showed me a photo of Sakuya and Cirno (the Cirno from the day before, this time in costume), and told me about this adorable 5-year-old cosplayer dressed as Tewi that I just had to see, as well as another Sakuya and an Aya running around taking photos at the speed of light. They mentioned that once you saw her, you wouldn't stop seeing her, and I made it a personal goal to take a photo of her before she took one of me.

>Added sidequest:
>Front-Page Exclusive
>Sneak up on the other Aya and take her photo!

After that useful infodump, I asked her mother to take a photo of me on my camera.

We parted ways, and I headed down the hallways to find more cosplayers, especially that Aya.

Well, there was no Aya down that way, but I did find this girl dressed in a lovely outfit.

The lighting was off, though, so I asked for a second photo. This one was better.

At the end of that hallway, I found Sango and Miroku just hangin' out, and took their photo as well.

And on my way back, who should I encounter but--

HARD GAY.

Yes, he did that pose on his own. I didn't even have to ask. I was too scared.

I soon received another unexpected treat in the form of the Totoro cosplayer who had eluded me yesterday!

And down the hall from that, who should I encounter but Mokou. This is Kichi on the forums. Say hi!

The best thing was that in the usual sequence of three photos I took, you can see Totoro slowly advancing behind Mokou, wearing that relentless grin... coming closer... and closer...

Continuing down the hall, I found Yoko and Simon.

Again, my lighting was off the first time. I asked for another photo, and they obliged.

For anyone who wants to get me a birthday present, Yoko's orange shades are the kind I've always wanted. Hint hint.

One thing my photos are missing were all the TF2 cosplayers. There were quite a few. But these were two of... less than five Blue cosplayers. So I just had to take this one.

Made it to the photoshoot area, where I found Seta, Adachi, and a cabbage waiting for me.

This is for all you Fire Emblem fans! Hello, Lyn~

... and behind the photoshoot area, I found one of the most AWESOME cosplays I would see all weekend long.

IRON MAN. AND IRON MAIDEN LADY.

Not shown: Iron Man's facemask was functional. It flipped up and showed the cosplayer's face beneath. HOLY. SHIT.

And not to mention: Iron Lady was OUTRAGEOUSLY hot. Dear god. I had to pull myself away before I looked like a stalker.

More to come. Oh, so much more to come.

Matsuri

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2010, 03:59:44 AM »
Aw yeah, Persona and Gurren Lagann cosplayers. 8)

Vibri

• yo, the beats are strong
  • but the night is long
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2010, 04:04:02 AM »
Oh lmfao I guess I should have known that the touhou cosplayers I saw in the DDR room were sm.org users.  I should have said hi!  You should use regular charge attacks more instead of bombing in PoFV :>