Author Topic: [Art] Beef Owl's Illustrations  (Read 2283 times)

Beef Owl

• Why yes, owls do yield beef:
  • It is known as The Strongest White Meat
[Art] Beef Owl's Illustrations
« on: August 18, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »
Hey there everyone, this is Raocow I figured I'd come here and mingle considering MotK has such a large (and from what I've seen recently, incredibly talented) artistic sector. I have a massive amount of drawings (most of which I consider doodles) I've saved up over the years I'd like to share (Hardly any of them are Touhou related though, sorry! :V)

Anime Characters

Grimmjow from Bleach

Ichigo from Bleach

Ulquiorra from Bleach (btw, not a Bleach fan, these were done for a friend as a parting gift when he moved to New Zealand)

Konata from Lucky Star
(aided by a sight reference, I was trying to teach myself how to draw girls XD)

Konata & Kagami from Lucky Star
(same deal as before, I suck at Lucky Star style XD)

Ana from Ichigo Mashimaro
(never finished this, probably never will, again with a reference)

Itachi from Naruto (another request)

Sora "Acidwire" from Bleach (probably one of my favorites, also my first attempt at japanese writing XD)

Torpedo Girl from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (surprising natural for my style :V)

Kagami from Kodomo no Jikan (yes, I hate Bleach and Naruto but I watch this XD the pose was stolen from a pic I remember seeing, but really I just wanted something to practice shading on)

Youmu from... you know (I remembered seeing this wallpaper or something on my friend's computer of Youmu in a really stylized pose like this, and I tried to recreate my memory of it)

Other Stuff That's Mine

Knight Sketch

Knight Color (I suck with color XD)

Brigand Sketch

Necromancer Sketch

Orc Sketch

Thunder Mage Sketch (the above are conceptual drawings for some Fire Emblem style   game I was helping with on another forum)

Random Lucky Star Style Girls (oh lawdy...)

Braise from a Currently Titleless Manga I Have Written But Cannot Draw (a custom character, funny story, for this guy I actually did the posing by taking a photo of myself in his pose and referencing it. Also, his outfit is something I own XD)

Cover for My School's Literary Magazine (...which I take great pride in working on both artistically and literately. This image is a big jumble of stuff- see if you guys can spot the references :V)

Theme Image for My School's Robotics Team's Winter Event (FIRST Robotics Team Mercury 1089's annual Snow Day Showdown, based off of the old Jame's Bond movie posters- other images for the event included a Stars Wars and Jaws parody. If you're curious about the team or FIRST Robotics, visit us!)

Computer Art

"Deluxe" Grimmjow (this... took 10 hours of my life to make XD made with Paint.NET from the above drawing)

Well, that took a long time- All your criticisms are appreciated! :D

P.S. Also, I'm a very slow and meticulous artist, don't expect a lot of updates from me :V
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:30:07 PM by Beef Owl »

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
Re: [Art] Beef Owl's Illustrations
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »
That's some /parsee-worthy pencil shading skills, there.

Also, bonus points for pure Traditional Ar... wait, what is that computer art FFFFFF-

slow

:]