Author Topic: "MotK Is Just Awesome"  (Read 21481 times)

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Re: "MotK Is Just Awesome"
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2010, 01:38:48 AM »
Oh I was wondering what this was doing in here.

aw yeah only surfing choice subforums erryday

I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD
NAH, JUST EM OH TEE KAY
BOOM DEYADA BOOM DEYADA~

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2010, 03:28:38 AM »
I finally took a look at this, and I wanna get something straight: Are we essentially just recording a single line for use in a composite song?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2010, 06:04:41 AM »
I'm partly to blame. I've been thinking of updating this thread, but? I can't put "I didn't have time to read, edit, and stuff!" when I can reply to other threads, can I? >.<;;

?A-anyway, enough drama from me >_<;;

... Oh, the Caravan's in HME already o_o fast.

I finally took a look at this, and I wanna get something straight: Are we essentially just recording a single line for use in a composite song?
Yes,
though we're at the?uhh, "compose your lyrics" at the moment :3

I love Tengukami
He's never young nor old~ (nor in between~)
Just thought of something about this type of lyrics, or in other words side note. Let me get to it?
[attachurl=1]

Sidenotes could be added as background on the main singer (shifted on the left or right channel and/or with lowered volume) :3
? unless it's making the song too crowded >_<;;
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer