Author Topic: Newcomers board?  (Read 14375 times)

CirnoFan

• I never thought I'd get this chance :O!
Newcomers board?
« on: July 30, 2010, 12:03:44 AM »
Well, I wanted to introduce myself, but I don't see a board where you can introduce yourself. When people introduce themselves, they feel more welcome to the forum. I really wanted an introduction board, so newbies like me can introduce themselves.
Previous Usernames: CirnoFan754, CirnoFan, The Scale of Rivalry, The Square of Rivalries, Wikipe-Tan, Car Inferno
Posts: 83/150 What will happen is my YouTube and deviantART account will appear when the # of posts reaches 150.

No, I didn't make it.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Newcomers board?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 12:04:32 AM »
We, uh... had an introduction thread in Rin and Nazrin's.

CirnoFan

• I never thought I'd get this chance :O!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 12:07:58 AM »
OK. Thank you for telling the name, but where's the place? (You would expect that from a newbie from a forum.)
Previous Usernames: CirnoFan754, CirnoFan, The Scale of Rivalry, The Square of Rivalries, Wikipe-Tan, Car Inferno
Posts: 83/150 What will happen is my YouTube and deviantART account will appear when the # of posts reaches 150.

No, I didn't make it.

Matsuri

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 12:09:46 AM »
'Had', in the sense that there is not an introduction thread at the moment.

Give me a minute, I'll make a new one and link it here.

EDIT: Here you go.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 12:12:13 AM by Matsuri♥Sunrise »

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 08:19:33 AM »
Sorry if this is noob, but didn't you require 10 posts to view CPMC? Or am I full of it? I thought you did but I never goto CPMC anyway soo...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 08:35:45 AM »
They should make it easier to find the introduction thread, though. I didn't know the thread was there until I wandered into RaNDoM (now CPMC) one day...

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 08:41:01 AM »
They should make it easier to find the introduction thread, though. I didn't know the thread was there until I wandered into RaNDoM (now CPMC) one day...

Well admittedly CPMC is really the only board where such a thread would belong now that Mystia's got gobbled up by it (the ex-everything else board). Unless they made an entire new section for it, which is a bit strange.

Matsuri

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 08:49:15 AM »
Sorry if this is noob, but didn't you require 10 posts to view CPMC? Or am I full of it? I thought you did but I never goto CPMC anyway soo...

Used to be like that, but not anymore.