Author Topic: Well, it's just a cosplay  (Read 5932 times)

Rockman Zero

• Class S Irregular Hunter
  • Lord of Angels
    • Angel Online
Well, it's just a cosplay
« on: July 28, 2010, 03:13:09 PM »
Christie, a boy who always wants to dress himself as a girl. A month ago, he asked me to book a cosplay dress, Hakurei Reimu.
Then after the dress was made, he asked me to show him. I lent this dress to a friend of mine.
[attach=1]
The left one is me (Morichika Rinnosuke) and the right one is a girl who I lent this dress to her.
July 17th, Christie went to my home, he tried on the dress and asked my friends and me to go outdoor. The following picture was taken in a Maid Cafe.
[attach=2]
Well, the left one is a maid (In Maid Cafe, all the waitress are dressed as maids). But she is not an Otaku girl, she even didn't know why we called her to hold this doll. (The little figure is probably Hakurei Reimu, I didn't know there is such a figure in this cafe.)

PS: Anyone who wants more images, please contract me.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 11:58:40 AM by Rockman Zero »
I am the host of the purest ACG forum: Angel Online.http://www.acglms.com.cn.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Well, it's just a cosplay
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 03:26:54 PM »
Fixed for you.  Use [attach=n] instead of [attachimg=n] (n being the attachment number for that particular image).

Or you can select "Inline expandable thumbnail" from the dropdown box when attaching.
[attachimg=1]

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 03:46:07 PM »
Wow, nice. Both of those outfits are really nicely made, and both of your friends make good Reimus. :3
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 10:43:08 PM »
*.*  Waaaah, very nice!  It's pretty well detailed.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 10:46:05 PM by Momiji »

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 12:19:25 AM »
Christie, a boy who always wants to dress himself as a girl. A month ago, he asked me to book a cosplay dress, Hakurei Reimu.
Then after the dress was made, he asked me to show him. I borrowed this dress to a friend of mine.
[attach=1]
The left one is me (Morichika Rinnosuke) and the right one is a girl who I borrowed this dress to her.
July 17th, Christie went to my home, he tried on the dress and asked my friends and me to go outdoor. The following picture was taken in a Maid Cafe.
[attach=2]
Well, the left one is a maid (In Maid Cafe, all the waitress are dressed as maids). But she is not an Otaku girl, she even don't know why we call her to hold this doll.

PS: Anyone who wants more images, please contract me.

Damn, that's nice. First picture especially - the look on that guy's face.

Let me back into CPMC :|

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 12:44:53 AM »
I'm so jealous :ohdear:

It's really nice! :)

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 03:22:18 AM »
In the first picture, the one dressed as rinnosuke looks an aweful lot like ZUN, minus the hat and beer

Rockman Zero

• Lord of Angels
    • Angel Online
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 05:38:11 AM »
It was Christie who wanted to dress as Reimu. Since I have Rinnosuke's, we went outdoor together with two friends.
There was also a joke like this:
When I said I want to cos a Touhou Series character. Then someone asked " What? Which girl is you?" I really hate those ones who said this. I am a guy as you see, I will never dress as a girl, I promise. Why when those guys talking about Touhou Series, they linked it as those girls. They forget that there are guys in Touhou Series. Maybe Rinnosuke is the first one, later there will be a second one.
I still remember that when we were in the subway station, a girl saw us and said:
Oh, you see, that one should be a guy. Then she focused on me, "You should be die! Korin! (Korin is Rinnosuke's nick name which called by Marisa.)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 06:43:19 AM »
I love the pose Reimu #1 has going on, with the spellcard and everything.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Rockman Zero

• Lord of Angels
    • Angel Online
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 07:39:26 AM »
I want to tell you that this card is probably an EXPO ticket.