Author Topic: Okuu's World  (Read 34884 times)

Code Slasher

Okuu's World
« on: July 27, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »
How do I gain access to post into it?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Okuu's World
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 10:59:58 PM »
You don't.  It's for threads we've deemed worthy of archival.

Code Slasher

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 11:02:05 PM »
So, in other words, I can't post on them because they're too old?  Aw, but I had something great for that charisma thread...

Matsuri

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 11:04:13 PM »
No, you can't post in them because it's simply an archive of old threads we thought were worth keeping instead of trashing. Besides, bumping old threads isn't really approved here unless you have a good reason (example: an art thread or fanfic that you add things to over time).

Code Slasher

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 11:06:10 PM »
No, you can't post in them because it's simply an archive of old threads we thought were worth keeping instead of trashing. Besides, bumping old threads isn't really approved here unless you have a good reason (example: an art thread or fanfic that you add things to over time).
That's exactly what I wanted to do.  I had a fan art to add...

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 11:07:57 PM »
No thread in the archive is open to post in.  Sorry.

Matsuri

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 11:19:24 PM »
That's exactly what I wanted to do.  I had a fan art to add...

I was referring to your own fanart threads that you make in the art forum and post your own work in over time.

The archive is just that-- an archive. A place for good old threads to go without fading into oblivion. It won't be opened just because you want to reply to an old thread that has been dead for ages.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 11:34:29 PM »
Jesus fucking christ stop with the color red or I'll make you bleed it.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Code Slasher

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 02:58:17 AM »
Hahaha, this is the color that I use on my forum.  Same thing with the blue signature.

Edible

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 03:03:19 AM »
It looks awful there, too.

Code Slasher

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 03:07:33 AM »
It looks awful there, too.
How would you know, eh Edible?  Where's your proof :p?

Edible

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 03:09:15 AM »
It's in your signature, which links to your forums, through which I can see posts that contain your horrible red text and your horrible blue signature atop an even more horrible yellow background.

Seriously guy, this is 2010.  We stopped abusing colors on the internet in the late nineties.

Code Slasher

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 03:12:10 AM »
Abuse?  Meh, what can I say?  The yellow background was 4markie's doing.  He's the owner of the forum.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 03:31:15 AM »
Abuse?  Meh, what can I say?
You can say "aaagh, this burns my eyes, why am I doing this" and cease.  Please.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Code Slasher

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2010, 10:40:29 PM »
You guys must have really bad monitors.  Just because text is colored and nobody else does it doesn't make it automatically wrong.  My monitor actually makes a colored text look better than one that isn't colored.  If you are really going to complain about it that much, I'd suggest that you address this to the administrator.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 10:41:31 PM »
You mean like the one with the Saber avatar that already posted? >_>
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 10:44:03 PM »
You guys must have really bad monitors.  Just because text is colored and nobody else does it doesn't make it automatically wrong.  My monitor actually makes a colored text look better than one that isn't colored.  If you are really going to complain about it that much, I'd suggest that you address this to the administrator.

Hi, I run the place.  I am addressing the issue.  Stop using color tags or get out.

There, direct enough for you, smartass?

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Edible

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 10:46:17 PM »
If you are really going to complain about it that much, I'd suggest that you address this to the administrator.

W... wuh... :(

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 10:49:15 PM »
it okay edibleball, not everyone can into motk administration

i will promoting you some day
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 10:59:37 PM »
I dunno, I think we should be taking tips from Code Slasher here.  He does run a forum remember.  I bet he's even better than me at coding a decent forum layout and all sorts of other stuff.  We should totally take his advice and make this forum more friendly to the colors RED and BLUE being used in every single post.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 11:05:45 PM »
...friendly to the colors RED...

LUNATIC RED AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 11:10:59 PM by Momiji »

Code Slasher

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 11:19:55 PM »
Smart?  But you just attacked me with a smart remark?

Please, Matsuoka Miku.  I'm begging you.  If I'm not allowed to do it, then please make sure that no one is allowed to do it.  I'm sorry if you took it as abuse.  It really does look fine on my monitor.  I wouldn't know exactly how it would look for you.  While it is true that I am an administrator for our forum, I cannot call a lot of the shots.  I suppose you could say that I can pretend to run it  :blush:.  I guess I'm just so used to seeing colored text in the other forums that I go to that I thought that it was widely accepted everywhere.  I suppose that it's better for my eyes to bleed then for others to bleed, lol.

I'm sorry if you thought that I was attacking you.  I don't mean any harm.  So, please, no more harsh words  :blush:?

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 11:22:30 PM »
If I'm not allowed to do it, then please make sure that no one is allowed to do it.
Hey, don't ruin our ability to use colored text when it works because you're not allow to uhm...  red-wash your posts.

Code Slasher

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 11:24:15 PM »
Red wash?  Is there any other uniform way to do it?  Besides, since you guys don't like colors in your words apparently, why allow it, eh?

Matsuri

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 11:25:00 PM »
There's a huge difference between use and abuse. It's one thing to use colors once in a while. It's annoying as hell to use them all the time.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2010, 11:25:41 PM »
I assure you, if anyone else started making all of their posts in red or blue or what have you, we'd have the same response to them too. 

There's a lot of things that we have that would be annoying if people used them all the time for everything.

Edit: Wavelengths, Matsy :3
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2010, 11:27:34 PM »

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2010, 11:27:49 PM »

Code Slasher

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2010, 11:28:34 PM »
I assure you, if anyone else started making all of their posts in red or blue or what have you, we'd have the same response to them too. 

There's a lot of things that we have that would be annoying if people used them all the time for everything.

Edit: Wavelengths, Matsy :3
Hahaha, the dreaded scroll.  Come to think of it, I got worried when I saw that on our forum because I thought people were going to spam it.

I had no idea that people were so passionate about color....... anyone up for art?  XD........ Lol.  Sorry.  Bad joke.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 11:30:29 PM by Code Slasher »