Author Topic: HELP!  (Read 4454 times)

Blaze Reap

HELP!
« on: June 09, 2009, 05:19:00 AM »
I have downloaded the Eastern Language packs but when I use AppLocale it is it does not support them, and I really wanna play Danmakufu, Please Help!

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
Re: HELP!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 09:42:14 AM »
Well, if you have the language packs themselves installed you can do what I do and screw Applocale. Instead you go to your system controls and there to your language options. Now choose Japanese for the language to use when running non-unicode programs and it should work. Well, it does with me, at least.

It is a little annoying to be forced to restart the PC everytime one wants to switch between tinkering with danmakufu and using the pc normally, but hey, you can use Danmakufu, that's what counts.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Blaze Reap

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »
Well I pretty much don't, I just downloaded the i386 folder and installed the Eastern Language Packs like I said, but it won't even let me choose Japanese on the non-Unicode thing. T_T

fallensoul

• Bad maajan player
  • Beware. Lolicon.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 08:10:33 PM »
If you just installed japenese fonts, it does not work.

Blaze Reap

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 10:17:36 PM »
So how do I get it to work then?

fallensoul

• Bad maajan player
  • Beware. Lolicon.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 01:51:08 AM »
I believe you have to install the IME pack that comes with the Windows cd...
Or whatever way...

Blaze Reap

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 02:11:15 AM »
Well it seems to work with only CtC up to this point and not any other scripts So idk

EDIT: But after playing it for a few, I had problesm loading up Marisa A and the game crashed on ALL modes
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 03:15:32 AM by Blaze Reap »

Blaze Reap

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 09:18:37 PM »
Well, now that i have installed them with the installation CD I found...IT STILL DOES NOT WORK! Now I am sorry for getting angry, but when the way to play the game doesn't work even with the way everyone else uses...Then wtf....