Author Topic: Need help finding MoF and SA Phantasm  (Read 8700 times)

Need help finding MoF and SA Phantasm
« on: July 03, 2010, 05:31:09 PM »
Hi. I'm not really sure if this board is the correct place for this but here goes:

I have seen some Youtube videos of MoF and SA Phantasm and they look very entertaining. I just can't find them anywhere.

Two hours of search only yielded one link but that was broken so i'm no further in this matter. Does any of you have these fanmade phantasm stages on your hard drives? If so, do you know a place to get them or would you mind uploading them somewhere?

Re: Need help finding MoF and SA Phantasm
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 07:11:54 PM »
Standalone MoF Phantasm:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yuzkzno1h22

Works with joypads, you can mess about with the config file to get your button preference. No portraits during conversation but spellcard portraits work fine. Only downsides: infinite lives (don't know how to disable this since I can't read Japanese) and I can't work out how to pause it.

SA Phantasm (thanks to a PM from a forum user) needs danfumaku, which I haven't managed to work yet...:

I found it in some old thread, which pointed me to:
http://u1.getuploader.com/mitori2/index/1/date/desc
password is mitorin

It's a damakufu script

You have to download these files
MITORI ver39.exe - run it to extract the files, name the folder mitori or something and put it under script folder
MITORI ver40のパッチ.zip - extract and replace script/mitori/mitori4.txt with the new one in here
魔理沙A.exe - run it to extract and put folder it in players, if you want to play as Marisa A
She has *almost* invincible hitbox though like you can phase through half of the bullets

music goes in script/mitori/BGM (assuming the folder for the script is "mitori" as stated above):
葉は華を(k風差し替えループ版).zip - extract the mp3 and rename the file: 葉は華を惟ひ、華は葉を惟ふ.mp3
河童様の云う通り(ゲーム用BGM).zip - same as above, rename to: 河童様の云う通り.mp3
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 08:36:32 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?iytw3gxtzj2

Here is a patch I wrote to show the SA sidebar and information, use power as bomb, and fixes graze meter.
Note I still haven't figured out how to fix the disappearing graze meter bug (which also disables power items).
To apply patch, just overwrite the original script files with respective ones in the patch folder.
Use at your own risk.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 08:39:50 PM »
Thanks.

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 11:38:00 PM »
My god, MoF Phantasm is the most evil thing I have ever played! O_O  It makes everything else I've played in Touhou seem like child's play! O_O

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 11:45:26 PM »
My god, MoF Phantasm is the most evil thing I have ever played! O_O  It makes everything else I've played in Touhou seem like child's play! O_O
This is because fanmade stuff tends to be either p.easy or WTF.

And it's usually the latter.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 03:51:34 AM »
Actually, does anyone know where to get the UFO Phantasm as well? Shit looks crazy fun.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 04:01:52 AM by SenSageUn »

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 05:36:22 AM »
This is because fanmade stuff tends to be either p.easy or WTF.

And it's usually the latter.
It was so WTF that I played EoSD Extra immediately afterward, and it seemed EASY!  I did better than I ever did.  :3

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 12:36:29 PM »
Actually, does anyone know where to get the UFO Phantasm as well? Shit looks crazy fun.

Stage looks darn impossible.

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 01:24:00 PM »
Serious raeg at Momiji's second spell. Everything is fairly easy to work out but this one keeps trapping me OVER and OVER and OVER.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 06:05:19 PM »
Welcome to the MoF Phantasm Spellcard Help Thread!  :D

Drake

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 06:39:21 PM »
Don't rely on the pinwheels at all. If they happen to catch you, then that sucks. You're supposed to dodge the entire pinwheel.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

omgrandomnumbers

• ( Very Slowly) Rising Star
  • Physically unable to take it easy
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 02:25:51 AM »
Shit looks crazy unfair and dull.

:objection!:

Fix'd. Who thought a 160 second long survival card was a good idea? The bullet speeds are way too slow on half the cards and the the otherr half are just dull. Phantasm is supposed to be a remix of Extra, not all these original patterns. :getdown:

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 03:42:44 AM »
Even MoF phantasm > UFO phantasm. At least it's still somewhat resembles MoF extra
Also, did ZUN take the photographing idea (DS spoiler stage) from MoF phatasm? :V
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:44:56 AM by jsonchiu »