Author Topic: Touhou Boushuen - Age of Ethanols  (Read 46719 times)

Re: Touhou Boushuen - Age of Ethanols
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:50 PM »
Patch 1.12 is out! More rebalancing, some bug fixes, more fun all around?

JP Changelog
■ 1.11→1.12の変更点 今回、チームがランダムの時にレートにバグが発生することが判明したため、レートをリセットさせて頂きます。 誠に申し訳ございません。ご了承ください。

今回より、チームがランダムの時にレートを考慮するようになっております。

ゲームバランスについて議論する場を設けました。
http://neetpia.sakura.ne.jp/BoushuenBalanceBBS/yybbs.cgi
今後のバランス調整の参考にするので、ぜひとも議論をお願いします。

また、他にも追加要望、バグ、バランスの問題等確認しておりますが、それは次回以降の修正となります。

□ 仕様の変更
対戦時の初期チームをランダムに変更
オートマッチングによる対戦の場合、チームをランダムに固定
音量の調整

□ 演出
お空のスペルカード演出の追加
□ バグ
石柱を建築すると落ちるバグの修正
三月精の生産可能数の表示のバグの修正
アンカーで落ちるバグの修正
高級人形緑のHPの記入ミスの修正

□ バランス

□共通
・緑兵の生産コストを変更 25/40/15/0 → 60/20/0/0

□博麗神社
・ちび萃香の性能を調整
・霊夢の攻撃力を調整

□白玉楼
・幽々子のスペル使用時の移動速度を全てのレベルで固定に変更

□守矢神社
・N早苗の拠点建築にかかる時間を調整

□天界
・鯰の攻撃力を調整
・鯰の移動速度を調整
・鯰のスペルのダメージを調整
・石柱の建築可能になる条件の変更

□地霊殿
・空のスペルの発生速度を調整

□聖輦船
・宝塔のHPを調整
・宝塔の不具合(N→Hの攻撃速度超加速)を修正
・宝塔の建築可能になる条件の変更

□アリス
・高級人形緑の生産コストを変更 25/40/15/40 → 60/20/0/40
・アリスの生産コストを変更 0/0/0/150 → 50/50/50/0

Most important change to note is that Green Fairies now only cost 60 Magic and 20 Sake, and had their Faith cost completely removed.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2011, 11:17:45 PM »
- There's a balance forum now, too bad that doesn't do any good for us :V
- Mini-Suikas buffed a lot, they now have half the HP and attack of a red unit at the same level (at 1/4 the cost!)
- Reimu's attack buffed.
- Sanae builds the Town Center in 90 seconds at Normal (was 120)
- Catfish attack buffed a bit (still sucks), movespeed adjusted (can't remember if it's faster or slower, I think it's a tad faster), Earthquake damage numbers switched around a bit
- Okuu now flashes CAUTION! with a quick 3-2-1 countdown before using nuke
- Jeweled Pagoda has 600 HP instead of 1000
- Alice High-Class Green doll had the faith cost removed too, of course (and had their HP bug fixed)
- Alice herself now costs 50/50/50 instead of 150 points (good)

Can't decipher this:
・幽々子のスペル使用時の移動速度を全てのレベルで固定に変更 (something affecting Hakugyokurou)

How do I find people to play this with :|

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2011, 08:28:44 AM »
Plan a game night?  :3

« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »
Best way is to plan it. Otherwise, you'll wind up using the matchmaking server and getting put against JP players.

Patch 1.13 out. No actual gameplay changes, but fixes a hash check bug during netplay.

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2011, 01:02:41 AM »
Can't decipher this:
・幽々子のスペル使用時の移動速度を全てのレベルで固定に変更 (something affecting Hakugyokurou)

My sadly lacking Japanese sees "level,"  "speed", and "Yuyuko's super" in there, but that's about it.  Would help if there was some numbers attached so I could tell exactly what they did with it.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2011, 01:14:35 AM »
How do I find people to play this with :|

Get someone to make a translation patch.

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2011, 05:49:50 AM »
My sadly lacking Japanese sees "level,"  "speed", and "Yuyuko's super" in there, but that's about it.  Would help if there was some numbers attached so I could tell exactly what they did with it.
It's only a speed adjustment for when her spellcard is activated. Feels a bit faster to me, but I never really touched Hakugyokuro so I wouldn't know.

Youkai of Tea

• Faith and Tea.
  • And TeaFairies.
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2011, 09:11:08 PM »
Already been done a while ago actually. The game will kick everyone out of the match if someone isn't running the patch though, so you'll be unable to use matchmaking.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »
Turns out the Yuyuko thing just made it so her ability has the same speed at all levels.

C'mon man I made that wiki for a reason, there's not that much stuff to remember :[

Anyone who wants to play, hit me up anytime I'm on IRC. Maybe the weekend after this one I'll arrange a game night for it.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2011, 12:28:46 AM »
Already been done a while ago actually. The game will kick everyone out of the match if someone isn't running the patch though, so you'll be unable to use matchmaking.

Link, please.

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2011, 07:37:13 AM »
Hey guys, one place you can find some people to play with is Soku Lobby (http://www.plus1coins.com/projects/soku_lobby/). We've been playing it on and off since it came out and using your thread for info along with a DJS one: /forum/index.php?/topic/65605-age-of-ethanols/ for some various bits (need account). (I don't know what the story is with this forum replacing that with google.com. Taboo?)

The translation "patch" is a replacement file for the data01.pack. This will cause the story mode to not function on stage 1 (at least, and was 1.11's), and yes, requires everyone use it in netplay. Just keep an updated original lying around before "patching." One thing to keep in mind is that the Data01.pack is replaced in the latest patch (1.13), so I don't know what we'll be losing when we use the current English patch, (which was incomplete for 1.11, btw, not sure now,) 1.12's. See here for English: http://digital-haze.net/ageofethanols.php

A little Lobby advertising if you don't mind:
Soku Lobby is, of course, a good way to play th12.3/Soku/"UNL" and can be helpful in smoothing out lag etc., and now also allows those who have not port forwarded to host via relay to a New Jersey (I believe) server, and you are able to turn weather on/off (fully only, for now), particular stages and bgm's on/off. We have a wide range of player skills, so please consider joining. As with any real-time gathering, it's a good place to th9/PoFV 1v1 as well, and others.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:47:04 AM by StrikerX22 »

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2011, 07:42:19 PM »
Hi everyone, loving the game so far. Unfortunately I'm running into a bit of a snag. Whenever I play online, my game crashes whenever either I or anyone else in my guy uses the chat.

Here are the error messages it gives me:

I don't speak the language, so I don't know what the problem could be. If anyone could translate for me, or if anyone knows a fix for this problem, it would be greatly appreciated!

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »
I can't translate this for you but, as far I played with people online the problems was either someone didn't patched his game or someone tried to join with a firewall.
Also, 1.14 (and english patch) out, I wonder what are the changes anyone can help too ? ^^'

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2011, 08:38:04 PM »
□バランス

□全体
魔力の総量を増加

□白玉楼
妖夢の研究効果を%上昇から固定値に変更。
? N +1 H +2(+3)L +10(+13)

□花映冢
花畑のHPを調整。
? 400から250に

□地霊殿
燐のスペルを全体的に調整。

□アリス
H高级人形青に緑特攻が付与されていた不具合の修正
N高级人形赤の移動速度が速かった不具合を修正
高级人形赤が農民から4倍のダメージを受けていた不具合を修正

- Trees last longer?
- Youmu's bonus to Red unit's attack was adjusted somehow.
- Muenzuka flowerbeds have reduced HP.
- Orin's ability was nerfed.
- Alice had some bugs fixed.

Other changes:
- Only white units can make booze in the brewery now (any unit could before, I guess it was a bug)
- You can ping on the minimap by clicking your middle mouse button.

I'm having the same problem as Imbajoe BTW, ever since I patched, any time I enter a message (even in single player) the game crashes. Using AppLocale doesn't fix it. I can't do more testing this way because I can't enter cheat codes D:

EDIT:
from error.txt:
error = System.ArgumentException: VbStrConv.Wide and VbStrConv.Narrow are not applicable to the locale specified.

But, again, AppLocale doesn't fix it. Not sure how to address that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:04:49 PM by Stuffman »

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2011, 01:15:21 AM »
Hi there, i had the same problem as imbajoe and Stuffman. I solved it by switching the time format to Japanese. Control panel >regional language options>formats. Such a strange fix isnt it?

« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2011, 04:57:30 AM »
Hi there, i had the same problem as imbajoe and Stuffman. I solved it by switching the time format to Japanese. Control panel >regional language options>formats. Such a strange fix isnt it?
Thanks a bunch Roukuro! Can't believe it needed such a simple fix. Oh well. Oh to the races~

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2011, 03:13:10 AM »
The reason why this fix works is because, VbStrConv.Wide and VbStrConv.Narrow are not applicable to locales not of east asia. As in we cant use them unless our computers are in an asian locale. It just so happens that this truly was a locale error and for some reason microsoft visual basic wont believe our computers are truly set to japanese locale unless the time format is changed as well. This is even if we change the locale option under regional settings. Even more strange is that the game works without being in Japanese locale so long as you have the time format changed. Most doujin games don't have this problem but some of the other touhou ones do.