Author Topic: Touhou RP  (Read 3794 times)

MegaMarissa

Touhou RP
« on: June 30, 2010, 08:30:37 PM »
I have started a touhou rp irc channel and am posting the info here for anyone interested. This is for both people serious about touhou role playing and those who just want to just casually role play.

Server: irc.synirc.net
Channel: #yukurrin
Owner: MegaMarissa (me)
Mods: Aiji, NekoMithos, Lin- (Lin- has not been on for awhile but I am taking over his responsibilities for the time being)

The rules are simple to follow.
1. Be respectful of other people on the chatroom. When people are role playing try to say things that are not rp in parenthesis () or just pm the person. () is used for "out of character speech" which means from one user to another. The rp is not always going but when it is, you are expected to use () if you are not participating.
2. No spamming. I can tolerate spamming as long as someone is responding to you but if you're just there spamming a link or just being annoying in general then you will be warned before additional measures are taken.
3. You are allowed to use an actual Touhou character or make up your own. some of the touhou characters are taken so ask if a character is okay to take before assuming their role.
4. Listen to the mods. This is a given but just obey them if they tell you to stop doing something. Protip: listening to the mods will get you on their good side.
5. Certain role playing is not safe for work so please warn others before engaging in role play containing any sort of things that are not safe for workplaces.
6. Certain topics are banned and if they are brought up they will be warned before it gets out of hand.

When you are warned, you will either be kicked or have a verbal warning. Continued violations will result in a ban for a period of time (to be determined by the admin/mod). I started this channel with high hopes and would like to see many people join. If you are unsure of how to roleplay or have any questions please ask, I will be more than happy to oblige.

MegaMarissa

Re: Touhou RP
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 03:08:50 PM »
That wasn't the sole reason but I usually don't search forum threads anyways because there isn't much there that interests me. I like how this forum labels topics as to the popularity of them as well as other things. But I'm pretty lenient on what is faggotry and what isn't, the main thing I look for is at least respect for the other users. It is quite fun when we get a couple people rping because of all the interesting things that happen. I'm also running out of ideas to use for the rp so it would be useful to get ideas from others. I'm going to search through the different threads to see what there is and try to get active on my other two forums. It gets hard moderating a chat room and posting on a forum but I plan becoming very active on this forum because touhou was my first addiction and I also know alot more about it than the other games I do play.