Author Topic: Alstroemeria Records Livestream Memories  (Read 6074 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Alstroemeria Records Livestream Memories
« on: June 18, 2010, 08:06:30 PM »
As some of you know, the fine folks at Alstroemerias Records - yes, those guys - were kind enough to open a livestream channel today that started at 9PM JST and ran for six hours.

The channel is here, and although it's off the air at the moment, the fact that they have a dedicated domain name for this sort of implies that they'll be doing this again. Updates will most likely appear on their official site.

Anyway, as I had nothing better to do, I took a bunch of screencaps of the event to share with you all. During this time, they played music, yes, but they also spent a lot of time talking - to each other, to friends on Skype, to people who were talking to them via Twitter - eating snacks, playing shogi, and smoking like 50 cartons of cigarettes.

So let's get started.

Nothing quite gets the house jumping like watching two DJs go head to head in a game of shogi.

Framed Ikaruga poster? Check. Not one but two Hatsune Miku figurines? Check. Unorganized array of electronic equipment? Oh mais oui.

This is, I think, Syrufit. He did not stop dancing.

Or smoking.

A shrine maiden appears!

A Komachi is added.

Then there was this guy, Masayoshi Minoshima.

His set was mostly of western house and electro, while his partner played a good deal of Touhou arrangements.

People on Twitter kept bugging them to show what kind of mixer they were using, so they showed it. Which was funny, because they didn't really change the levels at all during either set, and either crossfaded between songs or simply let tracks play. Pretty laid-back DJs who were more concerned about dancing and playing music than showing off any fancy mixing tricks.

Between their two sets, they received a visit from a friend - the vocalist mican dropped by to say hello, chat with people on Skype, and laugh a lot.

They kept giving viewers upskirt shots of the figurines, probably on request, because after a while they didn't seem to enjoy doing it much anymore. I didn't cap any of the upskirts, sorry.

Did I mention they smoked a lot?

Mystery item time! These were two of the snacks they enjoyed through the set. Can you identify them?

Whatever the things in the bag were, they really enjoyed those.

Shortly thereafter, they went off the air.

Now you can imagine you were there yourself! Stay tuned to their official site for more updates of future livestreams, and of course, more music.

Caw caw!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Alstroemeria Records Livestream Memories
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:38:53 PM »
Griffon enterprise Komachi and Flandre detected.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 12:33:11 AM »
That first one is Caesar salad dressing. The second is a bag of dried squid strips.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 12:49:10 AM »
That first one is Caesar salad dressing. The second is a bag of dried squid strips.

Ha! My guess had been some aloe drink, and dried fish.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Vicks

• Hurr Durr
  • WRYYYY
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 05:05:12 PM »
Holy crap. It really is Caeser Salad dressing. Why would they drink that?

*is shot*

EDIT: Is that a IPad in the background?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 05:08:00 PM by Vicks »
I am a thinker. I cast light on various concepts. I can unveil the world's dark secrets if I so please. And yet, there is a single enigma that even I cannot clarify.  - Renko Usami

I am a dreamer. I wander through countless dreams. If I will, I can even walk the roads of the land of illusion. And yet, there is a single vision that even I cannot grasp. - Maribel Han

Firestorm29

• Lily White Mage
  • Spring Time is Healing Time~
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 03:15:22 AM »
Holy crap. It really is Caeser Salad dressing. Why would they drink that?

*is shot*

EDIT: Is that a IPad in the background?
You mean on the poster? Sure looks like one, why they have to be so darn expensive? ><*