Author Topic: Danmaku Viewing Trip (DEADLINE FOR SCRIPT SUBMISSION IS 1NOVEMBER! (東方無名撮)  (Read 89611 times)

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
Introduction
First of all, before you get confused, read this.
ChaoStar let me remake the thread. We started the wrong way, completely unorganized.
 There's been no form of communication between participants and key people, and you pretty much had to search through the old thread for minutes to find the game planning.
You should visit our IRC channel for discussion about this game~  it's #FuckTheBullet at irc.PPIrC.net
If you would be so kind, click here.

Game
東方無名撮 ~ Danmaku Viewing Trip is going to be a Shoot the Bullet clone, in which the player takes pictures of several bosses while dodging their patterns.
All playable characters and bosses will be characters made by participants in this project, as well as their spellcards. Everything will be made in danmakufu.

News
deadline for submitting your spellcards is 9th of September!!
You may start making patterns. Porting them to StB style will not be a problem once we have a working shotsheet/replacer and engine.

Participating
If you want to have your own self-insert character in this game, with your selfmade danmaku, ask it here, or in IRC.
Make a post telling some stuff about your own character, along with a picture (could be made via create.swf, or a drawing).
Also tell us in which level your character should be. You can only request a level with an open spot.
The minimum requirements for a character design are a name and a cut-in.As long as you don't have submitted these, someone else can take your place in the stage.
ChaoStar, DanieluYoshikoto or RavenSquiggly will decide if your stuff is good enough.
Once you have created all patterns for your character, you may create another. Because we have too many empty spots xD

Main Characters:
Sumire Shichiyama (Tengukami)

Classification
Italic means the participant has not yet given a character design. Click on a character name to see its cut-in.
Level 1 -BRO STAGE-
-
Yoshinje Nananekachi (Demonbman)
Level 2
-Fumei Akuma (Nimble)
-Hakkachou (durdur)
-Name (Foremoster)
Level 3
-DgBarca  -MALE-
-Kareina Houseki (AweStriker Nova)
-Michelle Nayuma (Ecthel)
Level 4
-Musouka (Elementoid)
-Himewari Shiya (SiestaCephei)
Level 5 -MANSTAGE-
-Kingault
-Matthew (Pikaguy900)
Level 6 -GERMAN STAGE-
-Sekifuka Iri (Iryan)
-Yuugure Gekkou (DanieluYoshikoto)
Level 7
-Gabriel Hyakuta (Garlyle)
-Shōsetsu Jumon (Patrick Alexander)
Level 8
-Akiko Arakaki (RavenDevilin)
-Kurione Seikawa (Thaws)
Level 9 -CHINESE STAGE-
-Akemi Seigyoku (onthenet)
-Shochi Ayumikata (Kylesky)
Level 10 -DUTCH STAGE-
-Jin Takata (Murps)
-Okuuko Kurohi (puremrz)
Extra
-Chie Takata(Wonderful☆Life) (on the left)
-Rekisijyuu Kakosyourai (mewkyuu)
Level KS (maybe)

Game Design
We still need a few people for the main game design, that means main menu graphics, bullets, effects, music, sprites and sound effects.
If you can make any of these, please help! (it's ok if you're already in a stage)
Sound effects will be taken from this folder and this site, unless someone makes us new ones~
Aside, we also need some 3d backgrounds for each stage. If a stage has no nonspell, we can reuse a BG of another (should only occur for the extra stage and two others max)
Appendix
We got permission for a tengukami player, naut player, and blargel allowed us to use his engine.
The game has no storyline.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 12:28:48 PM by Infy♫ »

Re: 東方無名撮 ~ Danmaku Viewing Trip
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 07:48:40 PM »
Level 1
-Suikama
-Johnny Walker
Oh yeah level 1 is the bro level 8)

Also if we moved one person from stage 3 to stage 4, one from stage 6 to stage 7, and eliminate extra and move them to stage 8 and 9, then there won't be empty space problems.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 07:59:36 PM by Suikama »

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 08:00:59 PM »
You put me into Level 9?

I'm a little bit confused...

Johnny Walker

• Perdition Crisis~
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 08:02:00 PM »
Oh yeah level 1 is the bro level 8)

Sorry Suikama but I'm out from this. Can you take me away from the list, Sercan? If you like my sprite designs (CtC style), I can help with some spriting...

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 08:10:39 PM »
Sorry Suikama but I'm out from this. Can you take me away from the list, Sercan? If you like my sprite designs (CtC style), I can help with some spriting...
W-walker!? What is the meaning of this!? Are you cheating on me? ;_;

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 08:18:25 PM »
W-walker!? What is the meaning of this!? Are you cheating on me? ;_;
You ran out of bros, bro.

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 08:25:44 PM »
You ran out of bros, bro.
:colonveeplusalpha:

CK Crash

• boozer
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 08:29:02 PM »
I wanna be a bro, though preferably late game considering my novice veteranism

lolwalfas

Name: Undecided (not for long hopefully)
Species: Keyboard Tsukumogami
Ability: Manipulation of Difficulty, ability to "code" danmaku
A keyboard from the outside world that became a tsukmogami through some outside force. Since modern objects aren't supposed to be able to turn into tsukumogami, her existence is somewhat of a mystery. The runed keyboard she holds is an extension of her, and is used to create efficient and complex danmaku beyond what magic alone is capable of.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 09:27:11 PM by Onthenet »

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 08:31:34 PM »
i'd like one of the people from stage 3 and 6 to move to another stage. There's a lack of characters in the other stages while these are full!
and patrick alexander, i couldnt find your preferred stage anywhere, so i put you there. wanna change?

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 09:24:30 PM »
Oh yeah character profile

Okay here we go

IMAGE: SPRITE:
WALFAS VERSION:

NAME: SUEKOMA
TITLE: THE DERPMASTER
SPECIES: AWESOME PERSON
ABILITY: MANIPULATION OF BROS AND FISTS AND HARMONY HARMONY OH :kimeee:
THREAT LEVEL: OVER NINE THOUSAAAAANNNND!!!
HUMAN FRIENDSHIP LEVEL: BELIEVES IN THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP YES
AREA OF ACTIVITY: THE INTERNET
PERSONALITY: SUEKOMA IS A COOL PERSON WHO HAS THE POWER TO SUMMONS BROS AND FISTS AND EVEN BETTER YET BROFISTS. SUEKOMA ALSO HAS THE POWER TO BRING HARMONY AND LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP SO NO BAD GUYS CAN EVER BRING ANYONE HARM EXCEPT TROLLS. SUEKOMA ALSO GIVES DEEP AND MEANINGFUL WORDS ABOUT LIFE AND EXISTANCE SUCH AS

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 09:58:08 PM »
Awesome, I'll be working on my Cut-Ins and profile when I am at school the next few days, and i get them up ASAP.

You forgot to include your music  :toot: 

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 11:36:50 PM »
What about this Suekoma?
Aw I can't use huh what's sprite of me?

Well anyways it looks awesome except it's not derp enough :getdown:

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 12:38:38 AM »
This sounds awesome.  :V

So I just finished my exams and has lots of free time, so I want to join in and make some danmaku too, is that okay?

Am I good enough for like, lv8?

I should come up with an OC or something to join, right?

...coming up with an OC is difficult. =(
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 06:01:40 AM by Thaws »

Elementoid

• Having a heated affair with feux-familiars
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 01:23:31 AM »
I'd also sort of like to help, but I'm probably only goo enough to be in the level 4 slot (or level 1 :V ). We just need to supply a picture (sprites?) and then make the spellcards?

puremrz

• Can't stop playing Minecraft!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 06:49:06 AM »
Oh, STB-like game, this sounds interesting. I'd like to be in too then, around L7-9 or something.

*Finishes drawing*

I present to you, my "not so seriously designed, yet quite seriously made" (un)original Touhou character character: Okuuko Kurohi! http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/puremrz/?action=view&current=OkuukoCutin.png
And sprites: http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/puremrz/?action=view&current=OkuukoSprites.png

Name: Okuuko Kurohi
Title: Immortal Smoker
Species: Pollution Youkai
Ability: To control fusion and fission, same as Utsuho. Hers is a bit old-fashoned though, so she causes a lot of pollution in the process.
Threat level: 1/10 if you're not enemies with her, she'll ignore you. Otherwise... 10/10, she'll vaporize you.
Human/youkai friendship: Very low. She hates everyone equally <3 Ah, but this was before her accident too, so don't worry about it.
Living area: Places that seem interesting to her.
Personality: Extremely moody and antisocial. But once she warms up to you, she turns into a tease.
Backstory: Er-hum, I made some crap up while drawing her, let's see...
She's the result of a human drinking the elixir of immortality which was poisoned with Utsuho's nuclear waste.
Althought it's uncertain if this unpure elixir really made her immortal, she claims to be so.
The control rods on her back is actually a set of her 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th leg. She'll get mad if you call her a spider though, so don't try that.
A black smoke always fumes from her extra legs, which contains traces of the poisoned elixir of immortality. The tips of those legs always glow out of heat, so she borrowed some of Mokou's amulets to not catch anything on fire.
The rope and the guncannon resemble Kanako's because, after all, she's responsible for Utsuho's powers, and thus this gal's too. I wonder if Eirin has anything to do with it too.
She carries a fan with her to blow the smoke away if the wind isn't in her favor.

Anyway, don't take this character too seriously, I just have too much imagination. The cheap stolen design parts are the result of messing around on Walfas. :P
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:21:33 AM by puremrz »
Full Danmakufu game "Juuni Jumon - Summer Interlude" is done!
By the same person who made Koishi Hell 1,2 (except this game is serious)
Topic: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9647.0.html

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 11:35:11 AM »
Kay, I updated the thread. Added links to character cutins.
there is 1 slot left, in stage 1 :O
take it while you can!!!
also, I hope this is better than the previous thread (???)
else these guys will get you

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 11:41:56 AM »
and patrick alexander, i couldnt find your preferred stage anywhere, so i put you there. wanna change?

Well, I was originally Stage 6, but considering that 5 and 6 are already full... put me into stage 7.

puremrz

• Can't stop playing Minecraft!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 11:47:20 AM »
Kay, I updated the thread. Added links to character cutins.
there is 1 slot left, in stage 1 :O
take it while you can!!!
also, I hope this is better than the previous thread (???)

I'll make a real cutin when I have the time, so please don't use this horrid sketch for that :V
Full Danmakufu game "Juuni Jumon - Summer Interlude" is done!
By the same person who made Koishi Hell 1,2 (except this game is serious)
Topic: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9647.0.html

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 12:03:20 PM »
i meant designs, sorry :V
a real artist will have to redraw these characters. all pictures we currently have are just a general design, not the official cut-in.

and Johnny Walker, will you do all sprites?

foremoster is you character a guy?

and to clear some things up, you need to have at least an image of your character and a name. and of course everyone may make their scripts now, wether they got no sprite or not.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 12:12:22 PM by Sercan »

ChaoStar

• Dark History Boy
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 12:16:25 PM »

Godspeed, Duckling Assassin.

Bro. Any updates from Blargel on the happenings of lasers? I need them for one of my cards. Oh, shall we post Speel card names? Currently, I'm working on one called

1st Heaven: Shangri-La

'tis epic.

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »
The spell card I'm working on is called Fiction "Demon Fang Spread".

...and I'm thinking about making a Neku Sakuraba type of card, too (as in the boss charges at the character with curving lasers spinning around him, fires a few aimed bullets at him and then shooting random circles all over the screen.)

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 12:48:53 PM »
you can not use curvy lasers :(

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 12:53:33 PM »
you can not use curvy lasers :(

FUCK!

Erm, I mean, I'm just gonna use bullets with zero speed which disappear a few frames later.

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »
Ehh ? Alot of people are using walfas  :/
Sorry, I don't have a tablet so I can't draw the sprite :(

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/230/2/1/Random_Background_____by_Demon_Hitori.jpg
Random picture,  :V Maybe you'll need it

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr139/namethecool/?action=view&current=de.png

Foremoster have joined the party [ please use this instead  :) ]

Character infomation
Name : Name
TITLE :  :V
SPECIES : Half Human Half Ghost

ABILITY : Can control ghost ,

THREAT LEVEL : HIGHER THAN SUIKAMA'S
Low

HUMAN FRIENDSHIP LEVEL : Ghost are her friendz  :V oh wait, that's not human

AREA OF ACTIVITY : A Graveyard in the middle of nowhere [Ghost heaven]

PERSONALITY: VERY SHY   :blush: AND STUFF will run away like Nitori. But If talk with ghost, she is friendly and happy and gay and stuff and awesome. like to fly really fast :o

Extra infomation: Was never found in Gensoyko because her graveyard is in the middle of nowhere, only Youmu / Yukuri knows her existance. When people die in Gensoyko, they can hang out here or go to the neither world. In the Graveyard, Ghost there will have more power so ghost there can summon things like sake, cake, pie,apples, danmakufu, computers, tv, sofas, and other stuff. But the nowhere graveyard is unknown so there are not so many ghost there. The grave yard is a growing place  :]

Nowhere Graveyard population = 10 []Including Name[]

Hey There !

Johnny Walker

• Perdition Crisis~
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »

and Johnny Walker, will you do all sprites?

I can make some sprites for those who can't. Another spriter will be great if your character does not fit with my "style".

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 08:58:24 PM »
THREAT LEVEL : HIGHER THAN SUIKAMA'S
I will fight you

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 09:20:44 PM »
made new images. first one is the title screen background, second one is for the rest (music room, help screen, scene select)

Elementoid

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 09:41:16 PM »
The first one is preeeeetty  :derp:

Elementoid

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 11:10:03 PM »
*fails at drawing*

Name: Musouka

Title: The Weaver of Dreams

Species: Youkai of dreams

Ability: The power to soothe bad dreams and help make people's dreams come true. She can physically enter the dreamscape at will.

Threat level: 6/10

Human friendship: Above average

Living Area: She usually resides within the dreamscape, but recently she's been spending more time outside, in Gensokyo. You can usually find her strolling around staring at nothing in particular.

Personality: She's usually curt and a little uptight, but this is because she's very busy. In the rare times when there are no bad dreams in Gensokyo, she's quite cheerful and happy.

Backstory: Musouka emerged from the stuffed bunny she carries after the young child who last owned it died in his sleep. She's not a particularly old youkai, but she takes her job very seriously to make up for it.

She's very knowledgeable about recent events in Gensoyko. Since she can enter the dreamscape as she pleases and see what people are dreaming about. Because of this, she can also get along quite well with other people. She's acquainted with some higher-level youkai, like Yukari and Yuyuko, and has even managed to become friends with the terrible Yuka.

Although she's of average strength normally, her powers increase dramatically when she's asleep. Then she can bring her own dreams into reality to become more powerful. She's at the height of her power when she's within the dreamscape, but you can only meet her there if you too are asleep. Be sure not to trifle with her there, or she'll make sure your dreams aren't pleasant ones.