Author Topic: Kylesky's Corner-o'-Danmaku (Newest: Intertwining Mechanical Intervention, temp)  (Read 49429 times)

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
  • Local Unbalanced Danmakufu Idiot Scripter
    • My useless youtube account... (will be useful in the future *I promise*)
///////////////////////////////Previously Released Stuff (a.k.a. Crap that I wish to bore you with :V)/////////////////////////////////////////
Zodiac Extra Stage: (I can't neglect my first extra stage)
Download Here!
Video part 1
Video part 2
sorry for sound desync and use of invincibility in the videos... I suck at this and fraps is uncooperative...

Harmony Unzan Harmony Salivates on his Harmony Fistgasm: BulletForge
(needs Suikama's brofist replace in the lib folder and with the shot_all.txt replaced with the one in this rar)

Sakuya Boss Fight: BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link - My Video of Normal
Harder version, easier version is in the group file...

Keine Boss Fight : BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link - My Video of Normal - Naut's Video of Lunatic with his Remilia

Alice Boss Fight : BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link - My Video of Normal - Naut's Video of Normal with Azure's Nhimor

Easier fixed versions of the previous 3 boss fights : BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link

Flandre Player Script : BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link

Last Words of the SA Cast: BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link - My Video of Continuous Play

Watatsuki Sisters Semi-Song Sync Battle: BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link - My Video of Fucking What Mode

Custom Dialogue Functions: BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link

Ex-Brofist: BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link

Danmaku with an SSBB-style death system engine BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link

Youmu Boss Fight: BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link - My Video of Normal Mode

Ex-Shochi Ayumikata: BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link - My Video

"Nitori's Garage Experiments": Small Beta Video - Video #2
*NAME CHANGE*
Intertwining Mechanical Intervention: BulletForge Download Link - BulletForge Page Link

////////////////////////////ENIGMATIC SKY DREAM///////////////////////////////////
A Touhou Fangame complete with 4 modes, of 6 stages, Extra, Phantasm and spell practice that MIGHT include last words... Currently still in the works, I still need sprites, textures, graphics and some ideas... Anyone who's interested in helping can PM me, and of course, you will be in the Credits...

No preview or anything yet, since I want it to be a surprise

/////////////////////////Touhou-RPG Cross////////////////////////////////////
I don't know if this will really work... but the things I've made so far are fun for me...
I don't know if it's possible to make this into an engine though, and making a full game of this will be a major pain to code... If ever I make this into an engine, it'll probably only be for making short skirmishes or whatever... making tasks for declaring the stage boundaries would be hard enough already... (unless it's just a big rectangle... who would do that?)

I don't have any ideas on what the story maybe, don't have graphics and stuff either... but I may work on this soon...

Videos of some things I've made so far:
My first successful test
Reimu vs. a modified version of Sakuya's Deflation World and Marisa vs. Youmu (*slash*)
A short skirmish/scenario style thing in Moriya Shrine... Sanae with 1 nonspell and 1 spell card, and Kanako with 2 non spells and 2 spell cards

//////////////////////////Touhou-Tower Defense Cross///////////////////////////
I don't know if this would work either... would obviously need a lot of balancing...
Basically... the player cannot attack... It can only "plant" stuff on the screen... Some attack the enemies, some act as support, etc...
This one's probably going to be an engine with a few built-in characters...

I have some ideas already:
Power based Player - Focuses on attack towers that deal the most damage
Support based Player - Focuses on support towers (defences, item collection towers, etc)
Spread based Player - Focuses on attack towers that damage the entire screen or home on enemies
Chaos based Player - Focuses on chaotic attack towers (WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS UNLESS YOU CAN PROPERLY READ BULLETS cause you may mistake enemy bullets for yours, etc...)

Characters in mind:
Nitori - tanks and other stuff
Yukari - gaps
Suwako - frogs?
Alice - dolls

Bullet types in mind:
Normal - hits player, hits shield, hits towers
Ghost - hits player, misses shield, misses towers (to avoid shield abuse)
Special - misses player, misses shield, hits towers (usually targeted at towers or are spread out... for evil spell cards and stuff :V)

Crappy video of PLACEHOLDERS
Currently contains stuff for 1 player (probably chaos-based), and 3 types of bullets(CreateShot01, CreateShot02, and my personal CreateShot03, it's like shot 01 but it includes angular velocity)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 03:11:17 PM by Kylesky »
Danmakufu Script Thread :V Latest Script: Intertwining Mechanical Intervention (temp name)

Yooooouuutuuuubeeee Channel Latest Video: Contest #8 Entry

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
Re: Kylesky's Corner-o'-Danmaku
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 07:36:52 AM »
finally... after being gone for around a week (and a few days of procrastination :V), I've finally done something Youtube (Please read the description first...)

Buildings and altitude system added, plus see Patchouli fight Suika (don't know how this will even happen, but who cares :V)

I really need to start thinking of actual story ideas and stuff... also making actual sprites...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 09:57:04 AM by Kylesky »
Danmakufu Script Thread :V Latest Script: Intertwining Mechanical Intervention (temp name)

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 08:08:16 AM »
Sorry for triple posting... well... no one's replying here :V... Not good with words so the descriptions and the story telling will suck...

So here's basically the first portion of the story I'm thinking of for the RPG:
Stuff that have been coded already
CHAPTER 1:
Nazrin, Yamame and Wriggle all wind out in the same cave for different reasons... once they found each other, they decided to find a way out together, but they had to fight Parsee on the way out... (Fight with parsee is a party battle, also known as choose which character you want to use, but the wondering around portion is for each character)
*insert video of it here*

Stuff that haven't been coded yet
They get out of the cave, but see something like a portal for a split second.

The 3 go their separate ways outside the cave, and try to find help on what that was, etc. Nazrin goes to Makai and gets Murasa and Byakuren to help, but stays there with Shou. Yamame goes to the Palace of Earth Spirits and tries to get Satori to help, but she doesn't wanna help, so Koishi goes instead, but gets help from someone (haven't decided yet) from Moriya Shrine, while Yamame returns to her tunnel with Kisume. Wriggle goes to Eientei and gets Eirin and Reisen to help, but doesn't go with them. (this part is a 3-way choice... you choose to follow one of the 3 characters and have 1-2 scenarios with them going to the place they go to)

Then, the pair of the character you chose goes to Hakurei Shrine (another "party" scenario). When they get there, they find the other 2 pairs with Reimu. They talk and decide to go and find the reason for that portal, etc. Reimu says "This is another Unprecedented Serious Affair."

END OF CHAPTER 1 (Current Party: Reimu, Murasa, Byakuren, Koishi, person from Moriya Shrine, Eirin, Reisen)

Stuff I don't know where to put yet, but will probably be included in this thing
-Might include Aya stopping the party from leaving hakurei shrine cause she needs something for her newspaper... then Marisa sees this and joins the party later on... If she does join the party, she would be included in the list of party groups in the next 3 ideas...

-Party finds Satori somewhere... she shares an emo story about loneliness and says something like "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE"... Player fights her using only either Reimu, Koishi or the person from Moriya Shrine (cause the other 2 pairs say something like, "this isn't our fight")... I wanna try to song-sync this fight (probably a single survival card) with a sad-ish song... After that, Koishi leaves the party and accompanies Satori back to the Palace of Earth Spirits...

-Party finds Ichirin unable to calm down an enraged Unzan... (SUPER BROFIST FIGHT) Player fights her using only either Reimu, Murasa or Byakuren (like the fight with satori... it's not the others' fight)... After this, Murasa offers to bring Ichirin back to Makai via the Holy Palanquin, but Byakuren decides to be the one who Ichirin brings back (quote: "You will do more good here than in Makai, I will take Ichirin back, don't worry... Make me proud Murasa."), and Byakuren fades away with Ichirin

-Party finds Kaguya beat beaten up by Mokou/Keine... Player fights with Reimu/Eirin/Reisen (not the others' fight)... Kaguya shouts "Help Me, Eirin!"... after the fight, Eirin leaves with Kaguya for Eientei...

-Party finds the character the player chose at the start in trouble and saves her... She then joins the party (so that the choice there won't just affect the gameplay by a teeny-tiny bit...)

-Ideas and suggestions are appreciated :D

Anyone interested in helping out for any of my projects can pm me :3
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:17:56 AM by Kylesky »

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 09:36:09 AM »
People aren't posting here because it's a giant wall of text and they don't want to read.  ::)

Oh wow I just looked at your videos of the RPG and it's funny because I just made something similar to that as a test. The player is stuck at in the middle and the bullets/enemies/field moves around you instead. The only difference is that the player is still flying and everything wraps around infinitely so you have stuff coming at you from all sides. Someone described it as playing danmaku while trapped on a sphere. Looks like you definitely have more progress than I do (since I worked on it for 2 hours lol) though I think my stuff is less buggy (your mangled star for Sanae is pretty lol).

As for suggestions, you can try to make a stat system. Have it display in the HUD at all times by turning off the default HUD and drawing your own. Having a lifebar and mana to give more leeway before death and limit the use of special attacks would be a good idea and you can make the player respawn in town (or at the shrine lol) if they run out of hp. Also, you should probably try to make it more obvious which bullets belong to the player and which ones belong to the enemy. Watching those videos wasn't too confusing but it probably would make it hard to see in a lot of other cases, especially when the enemies start tossing cards against Reimu or stars against Marisa.

To solve the lag problem, perhaps you should make it like Diablo and have it load separate areas instead of a large area with a bazillion enemies in it.

If you need any help with coding logic for this, I'd be happy to help, though I'm obviously busy with my own projects as well. In any case, great job on what you got so far. Looking forward to seeing good things from you.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:38:51 AM by Blargel »
<WorkingKeine> when i get home i just go to the ps3 and beat people up in blazblue with a loli
<Azure> Keine: Danmakufu helper by day, violent loli by night.

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 10:31:03 AM »
People aren't posting here because it's a giant wall of text and they don't want to read.  ::)
apparently XD

your mangled star for Sanae is pretty lol
yeah... I lol'ed at that... not sure what's causing it though...

As for suggestions, you can try to make a stat system. Have it display in the HUD at all times by turning off the default HUD and drawing your own. Having a lifebar and mana to give more leeway before death and limit the use of special attacks would be a good idea and you can make the player respawn in town (or at the shrine lol) if they run out of hp.
For this, I was already thinking of making a stat system in the HUD... but I was thinking of changing the lifebar into a more touhou-style thing... so the player's going to have X lives per stage that increases every _ levels... As for mana, that was actually the next thing I was going to put in... The respawning also, when they run out of lives, but as for now, I didn't get to coding the first town yet. (probably gonna be hakurei shrine) doubt if I'll be able to incorporate equipment though cause of the limited buttons... if ever, they're probably just going to be upgrades to the character's stats...

Also, you should probably try to make it more obvious which bullets belong to the player and which ones belong to the enemy. Watching those videos wasn't too confusing but it probably would make it hard to see in a lot of other cases, especially when the enemies start tossing cards against Reimu or stars against Marisa.
yeah... I was thinking of making new shotsheets for each playable character...

To solve the lag problem, perhaps you should make it like Diablo and have it load separate areas instead of a large area with a bazillion enemies in it.
I'm actually already doing this... :V

If you need any help with coding logic for this, I'd be happy to help, though I'm obviously busy with my own projects as well. In any case, great job on what you got so far. Looking forward to seeing good things from you.
Thanks... :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 10:36:53 AM by Kylesky »

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 08:02:50 AM »
Double posting again :V

Took a little break from doing my current projects... so here's a little sakuya fight in normal and lunatic
Bullet Forge

Might be a little unbalanced though... not good at balancing...

Johnny Walker

• Perdition Crisis~
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 01:01:58 PM »
Double posting again :V

Took a little break from doing my current projects... so here's a little sakuya fight in normal and lunatic
Bullet Forge

Might be a little unbalanced though... not good at balancing...

It's a very enjoyable script. All your cards are very beautiful, specially on lunatic! :P
Don't worry, it's well balanced.

Playing some lunautic danmakufu scripts improves your touhou skills a lot.

8lue Wizard

• Cobalt Magician
  • (Apparently)
Re: Kylesky's Corner-o'-Danmaku (Newest: Sakuya Script)
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 06:33:30 AM »
I very nearly fell in love with Pocketwatch of Blood. The fact that it's memorizable makes me cry on the inside. The fact that I still can't cap it, even on Normal, due to the wtfisthisshit 3rd wave wall makes me rage of StB proportions.

Also, your NC's aren't very PoC-friendly. Other than that, though, yeah, awesome work.

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 06:56:42 AM »
I very nearly fell in love with Pocketwatch of Blood. The fact that it's memorizable makes me cry on the inside. The fact that I still can't cap it, even on Normal, due to the wtfisthisshit 3rd wave wall makes me rage of StB proportions.

Also, your NC's aren't very PoC-friendly. Other than that, though, yeah, awesome work.

I admit Pocketwatch of Blood's almost impossible due to the walling waves created when time stops :ohdear: (have to fix that...)

Also, I already noticed that I should've added a longer waiting time before the noncards start :V

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 08:13:53 AM »
Naaais...  :D

Bonus points for using the best of the available themes. Devil Clock is liquid awesome and the eye-candy bullets on Knife Barrage look very nice. Killer Watch is a little too sudden for my taste, though, and several of the patterns are of the kind I suck at, but they're good nontheless. I die all the times because of the knife hitboxes...  :V
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 02:07:29 PM »
Naaais...  :D

Bonus points for using the best of the available themes. Devil Clock is liquid awesome and the eye-candy bullets on Knife Barrage look very nice. Killer Watch is a little too sudden for my taste, though, and several of the patterns are of the kind I suck at, but they're good nontheless. I die all the times because of the knife hitboxes...  :V

Thanks... :D and, the knives also murder me cause of their hitboxes...

New Sakuya script: BulletForge
Edits:
-Killer Watch Lunatic knives made a BIT slower
-non spells have an extra time delay for point item collection
-Pocket Watch of Blood waller wave reduced by 1 ring (hope that makes it possible :V)

Also, here's Keine! (Might be a bit harder than Sakuya... and I think Sakuya's better... didn't have that many ideas with Keine)

You may cave me now :o

EDIT: starting the day after tomorrow... I'm gonna be gone for around 4 days... so expect nothing from me :V
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 02:09:13 PM by Kylesky »

Re: Kylesky's Corner-o'-Danmaku (Newest: Keine Script)
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 08:57:13 PM »
There are quite a number of design flaws in both scripts like no invincibility at the beginning of cards, normal mode is more like hard mode, bombs deal crazy damage, dialogue takes forever and you can't skip it, and other things, however almost all of your attacks are well designed. They look nice, match the characer, use fitting bullets, aren't too cheap (although more playtesting is needed), and are overall fun and original, so good job ;)

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »
There are quite a number of design flaws in both scripts like no invincibility at the beginning of cards, normal mode is more like hard mode, bombs deal crazy damage, dialogue takes forever and you can't skip it, and other things, however almost all of your attacks are well designed. They look nice, match the characer, use fitting bullets, aren't too cheap (although more playtesting is needed), and are overall fun and original, so good job ;)

I got too lazy to add the invincibility and stuff :V... but I do admit that normal mode's harder than how it's supposed to be...

I wasn't even sure if Keine's attacks were fitting in any way whatsoever :3 (especially that first spell card with the "curvy" lasers that spawn 1 extra "curvy" laser each... tried to make it not lag as much as possible...)

Also... that 3rd spell card, with the bridge... wasn't originally supposed to be like that :V I just couldn't figure out one part so I took the easy way out...

Blargel

• RAWR!
  • I'M AN ANGRY LOLI!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 10:09:28 AM »
Wait, Suikama made a post that is longer than twenty words, does not have a silly smiley, and is actually giving constructive criticism?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SUIKAMA!?
<WorkingKeine> when i get home i just go to the ps3 and beat people up in blazblue with a loli
<Azure> Keine: Danmakufu helper by day, violent loli by night.

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 10:17:26 AM »
Wait, Suikama made a post that is longer than twenty words, does not have a silly smiley, and is actually giving constructive criticism?

oh god... why didn't I notice that 0_o

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 03:45:59 PM »

:derp:

Also the bridge card was weird, but still hella fun to play.

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 09:56:02 AM »
:derp:

Also the bridge card was weird, but still hella fun to play.

It wasn't originally supposed to be like that... but I couldn't figure out how to do the calculations to the thing I was planning, so I just did that :V

(I forgot to slow down the bullets on normal mode :ohdear:)

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 01:42:27 PM »
I'm back, and with something new for everyone! :V

Heeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee's AAAAALLLLLIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEE!!! (which apparently spells "A Lice" which is wrong grammar, if you add a space after "a")

She's the hardest so far... and I got too lazy to add a dialogue :V

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 06:56:55 PM »
Way too many attacks that spawn bullets right on top of you :/

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 03:36:38 AM »
Way too many attacks that spawn bullets right on top of you :/
first spell card and 3rd and 4th nonspells :V (seriously... I just couldn't think of anything to put for those 2 nonspells :ohdear:)

Jesus fucking Christ
:V

8lue Wizard

• Cobalt Magician
  • (Apparently)
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 04:07:13 AM »
Puppeteer ''Grand Doll Performance''

Every time you publish an otherwise totally awesome spellcard that's completely static, god kills a baby panda. :(

Also, what do you have against singles?

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 05:30:18 AM »
Every time you publish an otherwise totally awesome spellcard that's completely static, god kills a baby panda. :(

Nuuuuu!!! I don't mean to kill baby pandas :ohdear:

Also, what do you have against singles?

What singles?

8lue Wizard

• Cobalt Magician
  • (Apparently)
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 05:43:14 AM »
What singles?

I mean, being able to play the spellcards individually, instead of having to choose the stage script and go through the entire fight.

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 06:12:43 AM »
I mean, being able to play the spellcards individually, instead of having to choose the stage script and go through the entire fight.

Oh that... dunno... :V I'll add those in next time

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
Re: Kylesky's Corner-o'-Danmaku (Newest: Alice Script)
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 01:04:32 AM »
Here you guys go

Easier versions of all the previous bosses grouped into 1 folder, enjoy! :D

Note: Someone (:V) doesn't want me to change the old versions so just treat these as easy-normal and hard-lunatic versions...

Changes, a hell lot of them so you may just want to skip it or look for the stuff you wanna read or whatever...:
All 3 scripts:
-Added Invincibility to the start of all attacks (didn't have previously, got too lazy to add them)
-Added the heightening of the damage ratio in spell cards (hope it's not too high)
-Lowered the bomb damage for spell cards (try 2 bombs this time :V)
-Used my dialogue function this time
-Added some extra effects
-Added single playthrough

Sakuya:
-No changes in non-spells :/
-Killer Watch Lunatic has been made easier (but the kunais have more WTF juice in them now :V)
-Devil Clock Lunatic is now even more liquid awesome (and noisy...)
-Knife Cage Normal and Lunatic has been made easier
-Pocket Watch of Blood walling wave has been made easier

Keine:
-Nonspells 2 and 4 Normal and Lunatic bullet density decreased
-God of Legends Lunatic arrowhead density lessened and delay between aimed pellets is increased
-Bridge to the Heavens Normal pellets slowed
-Bridge to the Heavens Lunatic pellet density lessened, but the explosion range is increased
-Today's History Normal and Lunatic waves vary now, and the arrowheads target you when they start moving instead of when they're fired

Alice:
-Added a dialogue
-Animated the sprite (wasn't animated before, was too lazy)
-Nonspell 1 Normal and Lunatic bullet density decreased
-Nonspells 3 and 4 Normal and Lunatic made hell lots easier and slower
-Nonspell 3 Lunatic became too easy so I had to increase bullet density :V
-Grand Doll Performance Normal and Lunatic bullet density decreased and made the pattern vary a bit (to remove the incredibly obvious safespot on normal :V)
-Doll Suicider Normal and Lunatic bullet density decreased, explosion bubbles lessened and slowed down
-Dolls of Mischief Normal and Lunatic added yellow bubbles to prevent empty space after all dolls dying
-Dolls of Mischief Lunatic bullet density decreased which affected the pattern by a bit, but it's still the same thing
-Great Phantom Dolls of Sorrow Normal and Lunatic pattern changed a bit, bullet density decreased and red pellet speed decreased a bit

Note: Any bullet density decreasing may have changed the pattern a bit...

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
May still need some DPS and graphic fixing, but here's Flandre :V
BulletForge
P.S. Don't use her on scripts that need a lot of processing power cause she needs quite a lot herself...
P.S.B. She may be a little blinding XD

Images were either from Google Images, image rips of various stuff, danmakufu scripts I have and the ones that suck were made by me via photoshop...

Flandre A:

Flandre Scarlet (Penetration Type)
Shot:
Forbidden Barrage "Counter Clock"
With
Manipulable Laser Cannon

Bombs:
Unfocused - Taboo "Kagome, Kagome"
Focused - Taboo "Laevatein"

Press C to toggle between offensive and defensive mode.

Flandre B:

Flandre Scarlet (Spread Type)
Shot:
Forbidden Barrage "Counter Clock"
With
Wing Utilization

Bombs:
Unfocused - Taboo "Cranberry Trap"
Focused - Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break"

Press C to use up a crystal.

Re: Kylesky's Corner-o'-Danmaku (Newest: Flandre Player)
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 06:05:18 PM »
FlanA has horrible DPS, Kagome is average but Laevatien does rediculous damamge if you're on the boss

FlanB is okay if you spam crystals but then danmakufu lags and once you have none left not only is your shot weakened but starbow break does nothing. Also Cranberry does way more damage either way.

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2010, 02:32:38 AM »
*do not mind this post... had some problems and crap :V*
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:02:13 AM by Kylesky »

Kylesky

• *The Unknown*
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2010, 03:59:32 AM »
I knew it needed a lot of DPS fixing :V (Danmakufu goes weird with DrawText so the DPS tester's pretty much useless on me :/)

EDIT:

DPS fixing... all tests were done at optimal damaging positions :V

Flandre A: fixed shots
Laevatein: *doesn't know how to make spell object lasers have varied damage* fixed damage a little, but still does heavy damage when on top of enemy (when are you on top of a boss anyway? :V)
Kagome, Kagome: No changes

Flandre B: fixed shots
Cranberry Trap: Damage decreased a bit
Starbow Break: still does nothing (but give invincibility :V) when you have no crystals left (that's why it's called self-destructive spread type). Tip: for maximum damage, use it THEN focus :V

found here
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:02:36 AM by Kylesky »