Author Topic: [東方Request] Fanmade character  (Read 2741 times)

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
[東方Request] Fanmade character
« on: April 02, 2010, 04:40:44 PM »
Some guy on rika's garage had the idea to make a StB clone with forum members in it, so I need a picture of a character resembling me, but unfortunately I cant even draw like ZUN :S
Could someone please draw some sort of random character for me?
Gender doesnt matter (as far as I know), but please let it contain references to ducks k?

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
Re: [東方Request] Fanmade character
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 05:16:41 PM »
Well, we already are developing a SHMUP with the members in it, and the main drawers for the character designs are Slaves and Gappy. Gappy is currently a bit busy though, so I think you're better off asking Slaves. You can ask either of them. If you want to know more about the MotK SHMUP and see some of the current character designs then I'll redirect you here.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
Some guy on rika's garage had the idea to make a StB clone with forum members in it, so I need a picture of a character resembling me, but unfortunately I cant even draw like ZUN :S
Could someone please draw some sort of random character for me?
Gender doesnt matter (as far as I know), but please let it contain references to ducks k?
If you're talking about Touhou Bunkafu, then that's me. Actually, it's Danielu's idea, but yeah.
I'm doing all the drawing and spriting, I believe.

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 07:31:25 PM »
I know about this shmup, as there are 4 or 5 topics about it in RG. This is not like ijiyatsu at all.
I already contacted Gappy, and she appears to be indeed busy. So I assume I can only contact slaves or wait for an artist to reply here.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 03:31:53 AM »
I can help, but you will still have to wait as I am busy and stuck with no scanner at this time. The soonest I may have access is to one is quite late, and I dare not guarantee the time you have to wait.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?