Author Topic: Dear Diary (And other things that aren't about Renko!!!)  (Read 20345 times)

Sana

• Good gravy!
Re: Dear Diary
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2010, 01:07:49 AM »
WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO DELIVER BREAKING NEWS! We apologize for the inconvenience.

SUPA KAWAII GENGETSU-CHAN'S HIGH SCHOOL ADVENTURE ^____^

HAI, MY NAME IS GENGETSU AND I AM 17 YEARS OLD  ^_^ I HAVE A SISTER NAMED MUGETSU AND SHE IS SOOOOO COOL I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HER

ANYWAY THIS ONE DAY I WENT TO SCHOOL AND MUGETSU WAS LIKE "OMG DID YOU HEAR???" SO I SAID "OMG WHAT IS IT???" AND SHE SAID "CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS START TODAY!!! WANT TO COME???" SO I WAS LIKE "YEAH!!! ^___^" SO I WENT WITH HER TO THE TRYOUTS!

SO WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW MY FRIEND KURUMI-N! SHE IS SO KAWAII AND GOFFIK, I JUST WANT TO HUG HER ALL THE TIME! ^____^ ANYWAY I WENT UP TO HER AND WAS LIKE "OMG YOU'RE TRYING OUT TOO??? NO WAI!!" AND SHE WAS LIKE "YA TTLY!!" THEN THESE OTHER GIRLS NAMED ORANGE AND ELLY SAID THAT THEY WERE TRYING OUT TOO AND WE ALL LAUGHED BECAUSE WE WERE ALL TRYING OUT LOL!!!

SO ANYWAY THE HEAD CHEERLEADER APPEARED OMG! HER NAME IS YUUKA AND SHE IS SO PRETTY AND COOL BUT NOT AS COOL AS MY SISTER MUGETSU!! ANYWAY WE ALL TRIED OUT AND EVERYONE MADE IT ON THE TEAM EXCEPT ORANGE D: I FELT BAD BUT I WAS ALSO HAPPY THAT I MADE IT ON THE TEAM SO I BOUGHT ORANGE SOME ORANGES SO SHE WOULD FEEL BETTER AND SHE LAUGHED AND EVERYTHING WAS ALL RIGHT AGAIN

THE END ^___^

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 01:08:27 AM »
I have not even read this yet and I hate you.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 01:10:41 AM »
Orange ;_;
Let's fight.

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 01:12:10 AM »
WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO DELIVER BREAKING NEWS! We apologize for the inconvenience.

HAI, MY NAME IS GENGETSU AND I AM 17 YEARS OLD  ^_^ I HAVE A SISTER NAMED MUGETSU AND SHE IS SOOOOO COOL I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HER

ANYWAY THIS ONE DAY I WENT TO SCHOOL AND MUGETSU WAS LIKE "OMG DID YOU HEAR???" SO I SAID "OMG WHAT IS IT???" AND SHE SAID "CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS START TODAY!!! WANT TO COME???" SO I WAS LIKE "YEAH!!! ^___^" SO I WENT WITH HER TO THE TRYOUTS!

SO WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW MY FRIEND KURUMI-N! SHE IS SO KAWAII AND GOFFIK, I JUST WANT TO HUG HER ALL THE TIME! ^____^ ANYWAY I WENT UP TO HER AND WAS LIKE "OMG YOU'RE TRYING OUT TOO??? NO WAI!!" AND SHE WAS LIKE "YA TTLY!!" THEN THESE OTHER GIRLS NAMED ORANGE AND ELLY SAID THAT THEY WERE TRYING OUT TOO AND WE ALL LAUGHED BECAUSE WE WERE ALL TRYING OUT LOL!!!

SO ANYWAY THE HEAD CHEERLEADER APPEARED OMG! HER NAME IS YUUKA AND SHE IS SO PRETTY AND COOL BUT NOT AS COOL AS MY SISTER MUGETSU!! ANYWAY WE ALL TRIED OUT AND EVERYONE MADE IT ON THE TEAM EXCEPT ORANGE D: I FELT BAD BUT I WAS ALSO HAPPY THAT I MADE IT ON THE TEAM SO I BOUGHT ORANGE SOME ORANGES SO SHE WOULD FEEL BETTER AND SHE LAUGHED AND EVERYTHING WAS ALL RIGHT AGAIN

THE END ^___^

What did I just read. Better question: Where do you live, and how do you take your lumps?

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2010, 01:12:29 AM »
I have not even read this yet and I hate you.
You brought this upon yourself. >:<

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2010, 02:56:47 AM »

Die in a fire.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 03:25:02 AM »
SO ANYWAY THE HEAD CHEERLEADER APPEARED OMG! HER NAME IS YUUKA

This made my day.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 04:09:07 AM »
I wonder if the Try Outs played music from My Hump.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 10:34:31 AM »
You're so awesome Sana.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 10:38:09 AM »
I'm tempted to add that to the summary in the Fanworks Listing just for the lulz >:3

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 05:39:47 PM »
Die in a fire.
Sing this. To the tune of "Dracula's Castle"

Diiiie ... in a fire!
Diiiie ... in a fi-i-ire,
Die in a, die in a, fiiiiiiiire!

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2010, 07:42:04 PM »
Yay exams are finished :toot:

8/06/2065
Dear Diary,
We saw the old shrines today. They're a lot bigger than they look in the pictures, so I was a little surprised. Mary spent a lot of time staring at all the shrines so I guess she was impressed too. It makes you wonder what life was like back then though. All the shrines that are being built now are pretty small, and they're getting smaller and smaller. I guess Japan is running out of space for things like shrines. If this keeps up, I wonder if they'll knock down the shrines for apartment buildings?

8/10/2065
Dear Diary,
Mary's been acting a little strange since we went to Kyoto. She always seems to be deep in thought, and it's starting to get a little unnerving. I think I'll ask her about it later.

8/11/2065
Dear Diary,
I think Mary might have an "ability" too. I asked her why she's been acting so weird lately, and she asked me if I noticed anything about the shrine. I told her I didn't, and she said something about seeing a boundary. If it is an ability though, I don't really know what it is she's seeing. Maybe it's a portal to the past or some parallel universe or something. Either way, if it turns out Mary does have an ability, it means that I'm not the only one with one anymore. I probably shouldn't get my hopes up though. Maybe she was just seeing things. I'll have to wait until we go to university to see if it's real or not.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2010, 11:27:38 PM »
:ohdear:

... so, when are they going to get eaten by youkai?
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2010, 02:25:17 AM »
I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but I won't be updating for a bit. Writing for the FE hack and all. :S

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2010, 03:11:14 AM »

SO WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW MY FRIEND KURUMI-N! SHE IS SO KAWAII AND GOFFIK, I JUST WANT TO HUG HER ALL THE TIME! ^____^ ANYWAY I WENT UP TO HER AND WAS LIKE "OMG YOU'RE TRYING OUT TOO??? NO WAI!!" AND SHE WAS LIKE "YA TTLY!!" THEN THESE OTHER GIRLS NAMED ORANGE AND ELLY SAID THAT THEY WERE TRYING OUT TOO AND WE ALL LAUGHED BECAUSE WE WERE ALL TRYING OUT Ha ha, old chap!!!!

THE END ^___^

I was listening to Always while reading this, resulting in an experience of WHHHHOAAAAAAAAAAYEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH magnitude

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2010, 02:42:35 AM »
I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but I won't be updating for a bit. Writing for the FE hack and all. :S
Nooo go back to writing it! I love your Renko!

Sana

• Good gravy!
Re: Dear Diary (UPDATE: SAPZ AND DONUT)
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2010, 02:26:07 AM »
While on break for the FE project thingymabob, Sapz and Donut requested a followup to SUPA KAWAII GENGETSU CH(ry and this is the result. Everyone who is actually expecting something serious should leave now before it's too late :<

THE SUPA KAKKOII ADVENTURES OF SUPA PLAYAS SAPZ AND DONUT!!!!(and not Sana)

HI, MY NAME IS DONUT AND I RUV FLUFFY WINGS!!!! THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND SAPZ! HE IS A REALLY BUSY BEE AND BUT HE LIKES KILLING THEM TOO SO HE'S KINDA WEIRD. BUT HE'S KAKKOII TOO, JUST LIKE ME! XD! WE'RE REALLY KAKKOII BUT WE ALSO HAVE A DARK, KAKKOII SECRET: WE ARE SHMUP SUPER PLAYAS! OMG!! IN THE NAME OF OUR LOVES NUE AND FLUFF-GENGETSU, WE BEAT ALL THE SHMUPS AND GET SUPA HIGH SCORES!

SO ONE DAY THIS TOTALLY UN-KAKKOII SANA TRIED TO TALK TO US AND WAS LIKE "omg did you hear about the new arcade?? it has 2 dee ecks!!!" AND WE WERE LIKE "Ha ha, old chap! 2 DEE ECKS OMG THAT'S LIKE, SO NOT KAKKOII LIKE SHMUPS ARE ha ha, old chap! BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A SUPER PLAYA LIKE US!!!!" AND SANA CRIED AND WE LAUGHED AND LAUGHED

THEN WE WENT TO THE ARCADE AND IT WAS LIKE "WOOOOAHHHH"!! THERE WERE SHMUPS EVERYWHERE LIKE DOODONPATCHY AND DARTH SMILES AND IT WAS SO OMG!!!! THEN SAPZ WAS LIKE "ha ha, old chap! LET'S TOTALLY OWN ALL THESE SHMUPS 'CUZ WE'RE SO SUPA!" AND I WAS LIKE "ha ha, old chap! YEAH BECAUSE WE'RE BEST BUDS!!!" AND WE HIGH FIVED AND THERE WERE EXPLOSIONS AND STUFF AND IT WAS SO KAKKOII!!!

SO WE PLAYED ALL THE SHUMPS AND WE GOT THE HIGH SCORES FOR EVERY ONE!!! EVERYONE WAS SOOOOO AMAZED AND ASKED FOR OUR AUTOGRAPHS BUT WE SAID "ha ha, old chap! NO THNX YOU GUYZ AREN'T SUPA ENOUGH!!" AND EVERYONE LAUGHED!!!(EXCEPT SANA BUT WHO CARES ha ha, old chap!!)

THE END!

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 12:03:33 AM by Sana »

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Re: Dear Diary (And other things that aren't about Renko!!!)
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2010, 02:28:53 AM »
*picardfacepalm*

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2010, 02:35:20 AM »
LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS LOL PRETTY KAKKOII THOUGH LOL

LOL
Let's fight.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2010, 02:43:17 AM »
Fluff Gengetsu = D. Dog

Kakkoiiiiiii! :*
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2010, 02:47:32 AM »
KUSOPLAYERS

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2010, 07:41:58 PM »
how do i type wurd

9/7/2065
Dear Diary,
Me and Mary moved into our new apartments today. I'll be honest, I can't wait to start school. I always thought high school classes weren't very difficult or satisfying, but university classes should be just what I'm looking for. Anyway, the apartment was exactly what I expected: really small. My stuff barely fits into it, but I don't really care. I'm here to study, not sit around all day.

9/8/2065
Dear Diary,
I had my first day of classes today. It was mostly just review of high school, but looking at the textbook, I think I'll really like this course. I wish I could take nothing but physics classes, but I need some math classes too if I want to graduate. What a shame, math just isn't as fun as physics. Ever since the discovery of the unified physics theory back in 2054, physics has changed a lot. Things are a lot easier for physicists in the lab now, that's for sure.

9/10/2065
Dear Diary,
I was right. Mary does have an ability, but it's much different than mine. According to her, she can see "boundaries" in certain areas. Honestly, I find it hard to believe, but I'll have to suspend my disbelief. I have an ability too, after all. Anyway, we went back to the shrine we visited during the summer, and the boundary she saw was still there. She even saw some in other areas too, and all of them were in shrines or other places of religious importance. I think this is worthy of investigation, so I told Mary to call me if she found anything out.

10/2/2065
Dear Diary,
It's been a while, but Mary said she found out about a new shrine we haven't visited yet. She says it's abandoned, which means we'll have plenty of time to look around. Maybe we'll finally get to the bottom of this boundary business.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2010, 07:54:37 PM »
Sana, you frighten me.

I don't care how normal you try to act. You frighten me.

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2010, 09:50:18 PM »
Sana, you frighten me.

I don't care how normal you try to act. You frighten me.
...what? :S

[ruro]KAKKOII ADVENTURES[/ruro]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 12:00:48 AM by Ruroto Sakura »

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2010, 09:41:20 AM »
I am currently picturing young Renko scribbling quantum mechanics in her diary with crayons.
Are the early parts supposed to be snippets or did she really go for years without writing?

Fiction: August Star in Autumn Sky Eastern Wonderland Story Book 1

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2010, 01:59:57 PM »
Most of the entries are snippets, except for the ones that cover specific events so you don't go "what the heck is going on here" :V