Author Topic: Crack Pairings A-Go-Go (Where Roukan Sells Himself For Your Pleasure)  (Read 46489 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Inaba of the Mindhax and Inaba of the Oppai
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2010, 12:53:47 PM »
Oh huh right I needed to read thi-

Pesco was a girl.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Crack Pairings A-Go-Go (Where Roukan Sells Himself For Your Pleasure)
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2010, 05:02:30 PM »
There are a lot of things I wish to say about this story on the whole, but all of them are Mafia-centric and thus none of them seem appropriate.

Proceed.

Nice touch making Nietz scum, by the way.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »
If he hadn't been busy trying to wrap his brain around this development, Kilga would have likely noted that Pesco actually had quite a nice cleavage. The dress must have been a lot baggier than he thought.

But that wasn't what mattered right now. For perhaps the first time in his life, Kilga had a woman's breasts in his view and he ignored them entirely. He was looking straight into Pesco's eyes - had he ever seen Pesco cry before? He hadn't, now that he thought about it.

"If I said I was a girl, people would just think I was lying. Everyone's a girl on the internet, right? So I figured I may as well cut the middleman and pretend to be a boy from the very beginning."

He - no, she, this was hard for Kilga's brain to process - started sniffling, wiping her face with her hand. Her ears drooped down in front of her face, as if to do an impression of Reisen's.

"But it backfired, I guess. Now I needed you to understand what I really was, but how am I meant to say it? I can't just admit the truth to people, because they'll get mad at me for lying to them...but it hurts so much to keep it to myself too. So...I guess there's only one choice left, うさ."

She glanced upwards. Kilga couldn't see it from this side of the window, but he knew full-well what she was looking at - the brilliantly sharp blade of the guillotine.

"Staying around here is only going to hurt me. It's better than I just leave you guys to be by yourselves. I'm sorry, Kilga-chan - I know you brought up that whole 'because I'm a guy' thing to make me feel better. I should have told you the truth a long time ago, うさ..."

Pesco turned back to the computer inside the booth, fiddling with the last few inputs. The sound of the blade being primed was audible even outside the killing chamber.

Kilga wasn't thinking straight. He couldn't be, not in the slightest. If he was, he'd just be walking away and doing his best to act like none of this happened. This was something he should be trying to get out of his head as promptly as possible, not standing here and ruminating over.

So why couldn't he move his legs? Why did he keep himself right next to the window, as close to Pesco as he could get? His body seemed to be doing the opposite of what he told it to do - if anything, he was coming even closer to the glass, beating the pane with one of his hands.

Get out! Get out of there, dammit!

Was he just afraid of the guillotine? He'd never seen it in use before, true, and he knew it was there just for frightening people, but maybe that was why he was so freaked out by this whole scenario. Maybe he was letting himself think something totally illogical simply because he was in the presence of something so deadly.

But at the same time, it seemed so out of character for him. No, that couldn't be right. But then, pausing at all was out of character for him, so what was it? What force could be driving him to the verge of a heart attack at the sight of Pesco so miserable?

...There was an idea running into his head. An explanation, a solution. He denied it, refused it - it made no sense, it couldn't make any sense. All the evidence he put toward it was conjecture - a nervous reaction here, a feeling of guilt there, none of it had any physical manifestation. He couldn't accept it, he wouldn't accept it.

But...it explained it. It explained all of those little niggling feelings, the way Pesco had been dominating his thoughts, the sudden horror he'd been feeling at the sight of her in trouble now. He'd always been impressed by Pesco at some level - she was a bitch, yes, but a bitch who produced results. In that respect, there was a striking similarity between the two of them, now that he thought about it.

To that extent, though? Insane. Absurd. Downright maniacal. To say that he liked Pesco? Perhaps. But this level of worry was too extreme for that level of affection - to be this nervous, he'd have to-

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit!

He was beating against the window both from desperation and to vent his anger. He didn't want to admit this, he was above that sort of relationship! He didn't need anyone or anything to feel complete, certainly not another person! To think anything other than that was just plain crazy!

Pesco stood up, and stepped away from the computer. She took a moment to put her dress back on, deciding she wanted to 'die' with some semblance of dignity. She was right next to the window, looking him in the eye.

"Well, I guess this is it. So long, うさ."

She waved, tears still hanging in her eyes. Above her, the guillotine made its final calibrations. There were maybe seconds left.

Kilga was caught in a deadlock with himself. He did, he didn't, he did, he didn't, he did, he didn't, he DID, he DIDN'T, he DID, he DIDN'T-

The blade began to fall.

"NO!"

He did.

It all played out in slow-motion in Kilga's head. Punching the glass with all the strength he had, sending the window spiralling across the inside of the booth in hundreds of pieces. The sudden, sharp pain of the glass shards catching him along the arm as he reached into the booth. His arm hastily wrapping around Pesco and pulling her towards the now-open window as the blade came tumbling down. Pesco almost flying out of the booth as he got her out, the blade colliding fruitlessly with the ground. The pair of them tumbling backwards onto the floor, Kilga's arm stinging from at least three different stab wounds.

"I...what...the hell..."

Kilga seemed the more stunned of the two, incredibly. He stared blankly at the ceiling, mumbling to himself as his brain attempted to process what exactly he had done. That hurt like hell, and if he'd screwed up he would have probably lost his arm to that weapon as well. He'd have only made a move like that if Pesco really meant something to him.

That's to say, if he loved her.

"Smooth move, Kilga-chan! Guess you've got more use to you than sex appeal after all."

Pesco stood straight up, brushing herself off. Maybe it was the light, but it didn't look like she was crying any more. In fact, she was beaming down at him, smiling like there'd never been a problem. Her voice was back to the slightly deeper, masculine tone that she usually used.

"Sorry 'bout that, うさ. Had to check if you really meant it, and I couldn't do that without throwing in a little risk."

Kilga's eyes started to widen. Suddenly he was putting two and two together - he shouldn't have grabbed anything at all. By the time he'd put his hand in Pesco should have finished logging out. Unless...

"You mean...that was a bluff? You set the guillotine to run on its own?!"

Pesco stuck her tongue out at the fallen Kilga.

"I had First Post Mindhax on you from the moment we met, Kilga-chan. I knew you'd save me, うさ~"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2010, 07:59:32 PM »
He didn't want to admit this, he was above that sort of relationship! He didn't need anyone or anything to feel complete, certainly not another person! To think anything other than that was just plain crazy!

You are a louse, Roger Smith.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2010, 08:10:01 AM »
D'ohoho Kilga-chan :V

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again

Neonie

• EYE AM A TYE TILL
  • ⑨ Baka Nine
    • Gem Wings
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2010, 12:16:46 PM »
Has anyone gotten Cirno/Chen yet? I might totally be willing to pay for that.